Behavior or Visual?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Behavior or Visual?

Postby jockdog » March 26th, 2007, 9:04 pm

I've read that visualizing can be hard, which had me wondering how important it is for people with an interest in transformation to actually perceive their change physically... I'm not convinced of seeing physical as much as I'd like to so am going to explore behaviour
jockdog

Postby Draygone » March 27th, 2007, 11:10 am

Behavioral change would be interesting, yes. That's the reason I tried the werewolf transformation here once (that was kinda fun, too, if only I didn't hurt myself trying to walk on all fours). But for the basic furry transformation file, I'm just interested in the physical aspects. I'm not even expecting any behavioral changes with that. I have heard of a few people who's behavior were influenced by the form's personality, but my form is basically just me, except not human.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kanibal » March 27th, 2007, 11:53 am

I couldn't get visual changes, I don't have great faith in these working for me, so I'd be happy with something behavioral. Just something I could notice and think "Hey, I don't normally do that" , something that would give away it was working.

Thats because I believe if I get something working it will be a big enough confidence boost for other things to start working...
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby CWolfCW » March 27th, 2007, 1:02 pm

Kanibal wrote:I couldn't get visual changes, I don't have great faith in these working for me, so I'd be happy with something behavioral. Just something I could notice and think "Hey, I don't normally do that" , something that would give away it was working.

Thats because I believe if I get something working it will be a big enough confidence boost for other things to start working...

That make sense to me. I was actual thinking just visual changes alone since it might be a bit awkward to have behavourial changes affecting me at not-so-good times. (Although... it might be fun to have some minor changes, heh.)

Still, it would make a good indicator. :wink:
CWolfCW
Regular
Regular

Postby Kanibal » March 29th, 2007, 10:24 am

CWolfCW wrote:
Kanibal wrote:I couldn't get visual changes, I don't have great faith in these working for me, so I'd be happy with something behavioral. Just something I could notice and think "Hey, I don't normally do that" , something that would give away it was working.

That make sense to me. I was actual thinking just visual changes alone since it might be a bit awkward to have behavourial changes affecting me at not-so-good times. (Although... it might be fun to have some minor changes, heh.)

Still, it would make a good indicator. :wink:

All true, and I'm glad you agree, would all be better still if I had had ANY affects from ANYTHING.
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby KatieFox » March 30th, 2007, 1:20 pm

who cares about behavior ?

Im already the real me, i only need the fur and tail to be complete.
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby Patch_Winter » March 30th, 2007, 5:20 pm

I'm pretty sure that, at least for me, the behavior would come automatically if I got the appearance thing working. I imagine my furry self would have a slightly different voice than me, and maybe one or two other things, like being more assertive, and comfortable with himself, but I'm not sure I see the point of the behavior affectations if I'm not seeing characteristics to match.
Patch_Winter
Regular
Regular

Postby jockdog » March 31st, 2007, 11:00 am

Katie, I guess I had more full-on animal transformation in mind when I made the poll. I'd keep my personality too if I were a furry

However as much as I'd like to visualize a change, I'm a hypnotism novice and for now am settling for getting more of a dog mindset, esp. when my trigger is used. :)
jockdog

Return to Furry Transformations