Anime, possible?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Anime, possible?

Postby Noin » April 5th, 2007, 8:28 am

Hi.

First thread on this forum section, even tho im a pretty old member of this site ('tleast from last year).

Anyway, is it possible to get a furry companion, which looks like an anime character?? And i mean this literally. Not as an imagination in my mind, but more like an 24/7 illusion. Just like he/she would exist for real, but be only visible for me. I've read antother thread here called "Furry Companion" and i've read some posts, yet i lack info.

Oh and, would this even work? I hardly believe into the massive power of the subconscious mind, after all its "us".

-Noin
Noin
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » April 6th, 2007, 11:15 am

I don't see why not. I don't know how that companion file works, but maybe it can be used to imagine up an anime companion. Also...
Not as an imagination in my mind, but more like an 24/7 illusion.

It's still your imagination.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Noin » April 6th, 2007, 3:03 pm

But i got some Q's anyway.

Will that anime character/companion (assistant) appear for real?? like i will be able to see that character normally?? and not that when i close my eyes only... because that's not what i want...

I do believe in the power of the mind, but hell it's really hard to imagine it.

Like will shadows affect that character?? and the light?? will i be able to see that character normally?? (fully 3d).
Noin
Regular
Regular

Postby Bdawg » April 6th, 2007, 7:34 pm

Like Draygone said, it's your imagination.
Bdawg

Return to Furry Transformations