Can I have a file WITHOUT the option of changing back?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Can I have a file WITHOUT the option of changing back?

Postby KitsuneKit » April 11th, 2007, 5:33 pm

I don't want to be able to change back and forth from a furry.
I want to be a furry fox permenatly and see everyone else as a furry for the rest of my life.

Can someone do something with this?
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby susceptable » April 12th, 2007, 1:28 pm

Hmm, the only thing I can think of is to have EMG or Cardigan make you a custom file, you can sort one out here:

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?op=NewTab&name=Services&TabSel=4[/url]
susceptable
Regular
Regular

Postby KitsuneKit » April 23rd, 2007, 8:36 am

Well, are those files guaranteed to work?

It would most likely work better (after all the whole age altering and gender changing throws my hypnosis off) but I want some way of knowing for sure that it works.

I mean, I wouldn't want to spend $70 on something that doesn't work.
$70 is 70 double cheeseburgers.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Kharon » April 23rd, 2007, 9:41 am

There are any number of factors that would influence whether or not it 'works', including how well you respond to the hypnotic experience, the hypnotist, and even how much you really, deep down, want it to work. Nobody can give a 100% guarantee that any hypnosis file will work with a given individual, but that doesn't change the fact that there is such a thing as a confidence level.

My first advice is to try some of the current files that you think are interesting, and see how you respond to those. Maybe the freeze trigger, or a smaller transformation file.

Another thing to note is that a furry illusion on yourself AND everybody you see is actually a significant mental strain. It would be much easier on you to just see yourself as a furry fox, living in a world of humans and anthros, with the ability to see others as anthros once you know what you should be seeing them as.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

Postby KitsuneKit » April 23rd, 2007, 11:12 am

Well, I want to be an fox man, hypnotic or otherwise.

(unfortunatly, no plastic surgeon in their right mind would perform a vulpinplasty, giving me tail, fur, ears, muzzle, etc.)
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Deioth » May 13th, 2007, 6:57 pm

KitsuneKit wrote:(unfortunatly, no plastic surgeon in their right mind would perform a vulpinplasty, giving me tail, fur, ears, muzzle, etc.)

Someone might. We can only dream. I, for one, would want to become a minotaur :)
Deioth

Postby TeenWolf » July 4th, 2010, 6:45 am

I would kill to become a werewolf. :D
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby C87 » July 4th, 2010, 7:37 am

TeenWolf wrote:I would kill after I become a werewolf. :D

fixed
C87
Regular
Regular

Postby TeenWolf » July 4th, 2010, 9:12 am

C87 wrote:
TeenWolf wrote:I would kill after I became a werewolf. :D

fixed

fixed
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby ranmafan » July 4th, 2010, 11:45 am

there are numerous permanent fox transformation files on here that would permanently transform you. I don't know if they include seeing others as furries though..
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TeenWolf » July 4th, 2010, 12:59 pm

Lol, imagine that.
Walking down the street seeing 100's of people as foxes. :lol:
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby Enargo » July 6th, 2010, 7:28 am

furmorphed has files like that. The only thing that sucks is you need to be over 18, post 10 good posts (no spam posts), and you need to be a member there for a week
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Postby ranmafan » July 27th, 2010, 3:46 pm

WizDom wrote:Well, when all else fails, there's always the option of self-hypnosis. Judging from the reports on mental rejuvenation (not adult babies, general rejuventaion) therapies, the best bet is to get a hold of the image you want, in first person, then open your eyes and try to let it stick. Rinse and repeat, preferably in a state of relaxed open-ness. Look up 'free belief' and any techniques that might increase it. Also remember to include several senses, maybe get into the same kind of routine lucid dreamers use: check on your furry self every hour or so and affirm that the furry body is your body. The strain gets less as your mind gets accustomed to a new 'normality'. Not sure how long real visuals would take, though. Tactile hallucinations tend to come quick, like a matter of days if your practice is consistent.

so according to this you just need to imagine yourself as a fox and eventually u will see yourself as one?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Furry Transformations