Would being specific help? (Fox TF, pt 1 & 2 Uploaded)

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Postby Draygone » August 20th, 2007, 6:44 pm

So it's been successful for you? Great! :D

Maybe I should finally get around to listening to my transformation. That furry companion file hasn't worked, anyway.

And I hadn't noticed. Yup, I got it. Thank you. :)
*checks length of subscription*
Oh! Three months? Now I know you're a satisfied customer. :)
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » August 20th, 2007, 7:23 pm

I will continue to post in this thread about how the file is effecting me.

Journal Entry 1, August 20, 2007:
Times listened to file: 1.

Still boggled from the generosity and the luck I had getting Draygone to do this hypnofile for me. I listened to the file last night/early morning. Felt a little success while listening to it, but I will get the ocassional flashes of seeing myself as a furry. But I wasn't expecting major effects from just my first session. I will continue to listen to the files and post my effects in this makeshift journal.

Also, Draygone, is it alright if I let other people listen to these files on Furaffinity and see if they have any effect on there?
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » August 20th, 2007, 7:32 pm

Absolutely. Feel free to pass it around to anybody who wants to be a fox. But make sure you warn them that your file is made to be permanent. :wink:
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » August 21st, 2007, 10:47 am

KitsuneKit's log...Sublimental:
I haven't gotten a chance to listen to the file again but I did take advantage of the time and uploaded the link to a FurAffinity page to see if there are any results from other test subjects that wish to be foxes. I have taken all nessecary procautions and warned them that the effects of the file are made to be permanent.
The link to the page is http://www.furaffinity.net/view/735982/
KitsuneKit out.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » August 21st, 2007, 9:05 pm

Download count so far, since their upload July 26:

Part 1: 160 Downloads
Part 2: 117 Downloads

Amount of these that occurred since the mentioning at Fur Affinity:

About 60 each. :P
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Draygone » August 26th, 2007, 2:17 pm

For those interested, I have finally gotten around to recording my file (the first phase, anyway), and listened to it for the first and second time yesterday. No real effects yet, but I'll be sure to make note of any when they occur.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JHoffman » August 27th, 2007, 12:10 am

Nice. I really wanted to try editing some of the script if possible to add in female suggestions for those of the opposite gender persuasion. I'm not totally sure if it's worth it in the end, though..

Might be difficult, considering the fact that you're trying to convince a person that they're an anthropomorphic fox, which is quite dubious enough as it is.. And, nevertheless, people keep on trying to attain that goal. And then you bring in the concept of gender change hallucination, too, and it's a whole different ball game.

Maybe I'll just leave this to the more knowledgeable dudes out there? :s
JHoffman
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » August 27th, 2007, 9:26 am

Extra limbs isn't a problem. No limbs is a problem because, if you don't have any arms, you've just made your real arms useless. If you've got no legs, you're something that slithers on its belly like a snake, and it'd be incredibly difficult to imagine that when in reality you're using legs to walk.

Why is it that people are suddenly giving me good ideas for this hypnosis? These would've been a lot more useful while I was still working on the idea.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » August 27th, 2007, 5:17 pm

Because hindsight is 20/20?

Oh and I've been trying the transformation, but I'm not getting much effect from it. I've also tried doing some experimenting with it. For example, doing some little thinking while listening to the file (IE playing video poker) to see if that will have any effect on it. So far not really. I will continue to listen to the file and will continue to report any findings back to this forum.

Also, Draygone, you might want to move away from the mic when you record your next one, you got a lot of breathing and mouth noises in the file. (Mouth noises are the sounds that a tounge makes in the mouth).

Also, (and this might be a long shot) do you have the written version of the file anywhere? I want to try some experiments on it. (IE recording it with my own voice so that I am telling myself that I am transforming)
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » August 27th, 2007, 7:17 pm

Your script: http://www.mediafire.com/?4byzyjzme9m

I am aware of the sound issues. It can't be helped, though. I'm using a headset to record these.

So what are you doing when you're out of trance? You aren't relying completely on your subconcious, are you? Gotta imagine each step on your own until your subconcious catches on, and try not to jump ahead. I'm not having much luck either (though I'm on day 3), but when I look at myself in the mirror (my first step: red hair), I try to imagine my hair as a different color even if my subconce isn't. There is also one file I would recommend listening to on your extra free time: serfox's furry visualization. It's not a file found here, but I'm sure you can figure out where it is. It's a file that helps you visualize your desired form without going into trance.

Anyway, I have a question for those interested. I'm wondering if adding an echo helps make it sound better and more relaxing. As an example, I've uploaded two versions of my file's opening. They're each small, at only 160KB, so even 56Kers shouldn't have too much trouble taking a test listen for me.

Without echo: http://www.mediafire.com/?431ttydmmmu
With echo: http://www.mediafire.com/?bxzxvav43yd
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Draygone » August 29th, 2007, 10:18 pm

Let what surprise me?
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Draygone » August 30th, 2007, 2:11 pm

That actually makes sense, but I have to wonder how well it'd work for something that's supposed to be triggered. Oh well, I don't really find myself thinking about it much, anyway. Just any time I listen to the file, say my triggers, or pass in front of the mirror (the only time I'd actually see the start of the transformation).
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bubblebutt » August 30th, 2007, 10:06 pm

Seeing the results is important though. The concious mind is the barrier that tries to sabotage any subconcious changes. After a deep enough trance is obtained, the concious mind is bypassed and the subconcious is extremely susceptible. Then after the suggestion is planted, any thoughts against the suggestion would cause the sub-concious to make up an excuse and try to prove that what it thinks is logical and even increase the effects of the suggestion just to prove that what the suggestion stated is true.
bubblebutt
Regular
Regular

Postby KitsuneKit » September 10th, 2007, 10:35 pm

I've been listening it to it for a while now, but I've been having less and less effect from it recently... and now something terrible happened.

Someone stole my Mp3 player that had the Hypnofiles on it while I was in the library... what do you think the worse case scenario is of this situation?
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby KitsuneKit » September 11th, 2007, 11:00 am

Oh, thank god. I was afraid the I might of accidentally hypnotized a random person into become a fox, who would then go and hypnotize another person, they would get another and another and another. Thus spreading like a zombie virus until there is a nation of fox people.

But that is the best/worst case.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » September 11th, 2007, 3:02 pm

Personally I don't think that would be so bad. But it's not like anybody who listens to it is going to be completley and permanently transformed on the first try. :p
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Draygone » October 10th, 2007, 3:51 pm

A note, for anybody who remembers this (and I'm sure there are several of you). The links to my files have been removed. I intend to upload the files to this site. That means a four-month wait for anybody who hasn't tried it, unless you have a subscription, but enough people have had a chance to try it now, anyway. I have other reasons for doing so, but that's nothing that needs to be said.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

How do I apply for custom Furry Hypnosis

Postby MilkyMaiden » August 6th, 2012, 7:40 pm

so, to have you make me a custom transformation file I pm or somethin?
MilkyMaiden

Postby bumhead142 » August 7th, 2012, 4:23 am

Brilliant necro :D
bumhead142

Postby Michaelis » August 9th, 2012, 6:47 am

Hey everybody i am new to this site and found it only because i was looking for something like what Draygone is describing i am hoping that he will be able to help me :)
Michaelis

Postby Kanibal » August 10th, 2012, 2:53 am

Guys, Draygone is long long gone. You've bumped a thread so old I can barely remember it and so thick with dust I'm surprised anyone can read it.

The files are still available afaik but I wouldn't expect anything from the creator. If I'm wrong and Draygone does return then I will find a hat and eat it but until then, for the good of the forum, let this old topic fade away...
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby MysticShadow » September 8th, 2015, 3:44 pm

Hello i'm glad to say that your hypnosis trick has fascinated me. I will like to give it a try. I have had this fursona that i've been trying to perfect. I've tried writing about it drawing it. and even creating a fur suit. all have failed. i think seeing myself as it will help alot.

.My fursona is a anthro wolf
.Dark grey fur, with a white underbelly
.Has bright blue eyes and brown emo like hare
.Has a medium length snout
.His wolf ears are the same grey as the body but is bright blue inside
.He has fangs but looks friendly
.His fur on his hands and feat is black and they have bright blue paw pads.
.Has normal hands but digigrated feat.
.His tail is fairly long and it jest grazes the floor.
.He is about 15 and is around 5ft 2in
.I will like this trick to be able to be turned on and off so I don't look stupid in front of my family.
.I will like the file. so i can keep track of successes and fails. So i don't forget when i've done it and when not.
. the #1 thing i want most of all is the tail.

I thank you for taking your time and reading this.If you manage to make this file i will be very grateful. Hopefully this gets to you and you can reply as soon as your ready. :wink:
MysticShadow

Previous

Return to Furry Transformations