Would being specific help? (Fox TF, pt 1 & 2 Uploaded)

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Would being specific help? (Fox TF, pt 1 & 2 Uploaded)

Postby Draygone » April 28th, 2007, 2:36 pm

EDIT: The first uploaded attempt of the topic's idea can be found in the following link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=22703#22703 /EDIT

One thing I've been wondering about the furry transformation and why it's so slow to work, is if it's too open. The file specifies a few basic ideas, like "ears changing" and a tail being involved, but otherwise your mind is left on its own to figure out all the specifics simply based on what you've filled in the trigger phrase's blanks. And I think "Morph to a [gender] [species] of [age] years old" is a mouthful, anyway.

So I was thinking: what if a specific file was used instead? And by specific, I mean very specific. One where it was little changes made step-by-step instead of a full-blown transformation all at once. Well, I've been trying to create a file just like that. It's not finished yet (I only work on it "when I feel like it"), but I figure I'd throw the idea out there. Here's how I've got it started so far (with a raccoon being used as an example fur):
You are going to turn into a raccoon furry. You will see it in your mind. You will visualize it, and percieve it as real as possible. It will be subconcious. Your subconcious is going to make it real for you. The transformation is going to happen as you listen to this file. Transforming isn't as difficult as you might think. If we start with simple changes and work our way up to more complex changes, the transformation will become easier along the way as your mind gets used to the idea of transforming. Thus, the first changes will be purely aesthetic, and should take effect easily. Your transformation will begin, now.

And it goes from the easiest changes to the most complex. Starting with hair color, focusing on new hair color. And a specific color, at that, as the file is meant to be geared specifically towards the listener's preferences. So it would focus at first at one's hair color changing to, say, red. And I end the stage with: "Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, is going to change to red."

Then the next change would be changing nail color to black, on account raccoons have black claws, and that part would end with: "Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. And your fingernails and toenails are going to change to black." Each step would add to that last part, to reinforce the previous changes, the previous changes over and the new step in progress, and it would be implied that each step only takes place once previous steps are successful.

Yes, this would result in a longer file. What I've got planned (some steps being ommited if the changes aren't desired or neccessary):
*Hair color
*nail color
*skin color
*nose to black (or whatever color the animal's nose is)
*short reinforcement of the previous steps and prepare for the next steps, which involve bigger changes
*fur growing
*nails changing to claws (occurring after the fur coat due to imagining that claws would interact with anything they might tap on or scratch, essentially being an extension to your fingers)
*feet changing
*ears shifting to top of head (possibly including enhanced hearing; I know actual hearing improvement isn't possible through hypnosis, but I was thinking that perhaps it'd be possible to have one's mind "amplify" it a tad bit, like how one has sensitive hearing when they have a headache, except exclude the headache in this case)
*tail growing (including getting a tailhole in your pants; I've got it noted "the best part of the transformation" in my version on account it'd be the part I'd be most interested in)
*last, head changing (indluding muzzle pushing out, teeth changing, tongue lengthening, maybe forehead shortening, and possibly sense of smell enhancing similarily to how the hearing is enhanced, though I don't know how possible that would be; so many changes at once since they each go hand-in-hand, except for the forehead shortening, which I might make separate somewhere)

And I'm thinking of adding an on/off trigger in addition to simply listening to the file causing it (maybe "time to be furred", or "time to be scaled" in the case of scalies, keeping the off trigger of "morph back to normal" since there's nothing wrong with it). The triggers could be included optionally, of course, since there are people hoping for a more permanent change. It'll make for a bit of a lengthy file, but I figure if the mind is given specific details about the transformation and allowed to go through it step-by-step instead of all at once, the results will come a little easier. I'll probably try using the idea no matter what (luckily, I have a relaxing voice), but what do you guys think?
Last edited by Draygone on July 26th, 2007, 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby susceptable » April 29th, 2007, 2:03 pm

I think this file sounds great! I've often thought that including specifics might help the visualisation process. I look foward to listening to it :)
susceptable
Regular
Regular

Postby Kanibal » April 29th, 2007, 2:05 pm

Yeah, being spcific would definatly help, but how would you cope with the number of diffrent animals....?
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » April 29th, 2007, 5:58 pm

Well, for starters, the file would only work for one form. Which means one couldn't actually record it and submit it to the site without having umpteen transformation files that only differed in species. So, it'd probably have to be just a template script that one would edit and record according to their preferences, although considering how different various features of an animal are (different position/size/shape of ears, for example), that would probably prove pretty difficult. And it'd probably be inconvenient for anybody who lacks a way to record their version on their own.

Yeah, I'll admit I haven't really thought it all out. Custom transformation requests? I dunno. Right now I'm lacking a way to record such a file on the computer, anyway. All I have is a mic that only works on my radio, so I'm gonna record my own file on cassette tape (which is where it would wind up anyway, as I don't have a mp3 player or CD burner, either, and I prefer to listen to it in a more comfortable room). I'm just gonna try to finish my file first, and figure out where to go from there.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » April 30th, 2007, 11:09 am

Okay, I have an idea. This might be a bit too complex though. It could be possible to do that and have it work for other species as well. You just need to substitue some words in not a whole file.

It could be made using something like flash and depending on what the person sets depends on what the person will look like. Basically, you open a flash document and it sez:

Select species: (List of choices)
Select hair color: (List of choices)
Select fur color: (List of choices)

After the small form is filled out the hit "Play" written beneath it. It plays through the file subbing in the choices they selected.

"You can feel it, you can see it, your hair is turning" (red/orange/yellow/green/blue/brown/black/pink/purple/white) "you can see it and this is your hair color from now on"

But mind you it would be complex to make. You would need some knowledge in programming to make this.

Now with that being said: Can you make me a specific hypnofile to make me a furry red/orange fox with white underfur and brown hair and a nice big poofy tail?
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » April 30th, 2007, 2:04 pm

My knowledge of programming is limited and I know nothing about flash, and it'd still be difficult since describing changes like a raccoon's or fox's ears would prove vastly different than, say, an elephant's ears or a dragon's ears.

But I could make you such a file, yes, if you don't mind the wait. Like I said, I'm still making my own file (which means I don't even have a full template to use) and I only work "when I feel like it". I've still got several steps to go, and it'll require some editing due in part to it likely exceeding the body length I'd like it to have. I'm wanting to try creating my own induction as well (to take advantage of how I seem to be trancing), though I can save that for later.

Speaking on the length, it's already at 20 minutes at the speed I read, and my limit is 25 minutes, to allow for 15 minutes of induction on a 45-minute tape. Although I should note that I'm going for a half-breed dragon, thus I have two extra stages to make (backwings and a nose-horn).
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » May 1st, 2007, 7:35 am

That is very true. I guess there would be too many variables to input into this equation.

Oh well, good luck with the dragon transformation. You should be fine so long as you don't kidnap any princesses from Tantegel. I might have to get Erdrick's Sword travel to Alefgard and slay you. :wink:

If you do ever find yourself with a bunch of extra free time, I would still love a fox tf file. I would make my own, but I never know how to induce myself into hypnosis.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » May 1st, 2007, 3:50 pm

Honestly, I don't know the second thing about creating an induction, either. It'd be easier to find a good induction off of this site to use with the body. At least making a body is easy enough. Or at least I assume it is. Though for all I know I'm way off in my methods. Maybe once I get done, I'll post my version for evaluation.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Draygone » May 9th, 2007, 2:45 pm

Okay, I've finished the first rough draft of the body. At the rate I speak, it comes to 33-34 minutes in length, well over my 25-minute limit. So I'm either gonna have to talk faster, or I'm gonna have to cut out some stuff. I'll probably do the latter. Anyway, here's the rough draft so far, focus on me going raccoon-dragon. Note, I use the term "anthro" in place of "furry". That's just personal preference, and can easily be swapped. Same for how I use "tape" instead of "file", as I'm gonna put mine on cassette. Oh, and I only number each step of the hypnosis for easy tracking, and the numbers wouldn't actually be said out loud.
You are going to turn into a raccoon-dragon anthro. You will see it in your mind. You will visualize it, and percieve it as real as possible. It will be subconcious. Your subconcious is going to make it real for you. The transformation is going to happen as you listen to this tape. Transforming isn't as difficult as you might think. If we start with simple changes and work our way up to more complex changes, the transformation will become easier along the way as your mind gets used to the idea of transforming. Thus, the first changes will be purely aesthetic, and should take effect easily. Your transformation will begin, now.

1 - The first change will be your hair color, the "headfur" of your anthro form. It will change to a deep red. We are starting with this because you cannot see your own hair without looking in a mirror. Because of this, your mind can get used to the idea of changing hair color without you having to constantly visualize it, and more than that, start getting used to the transformation in general. And your hair is going to change color. Maybe not all at once. But as your mind gets used to the idea, you'll start seeing your hair get redder and redder as the effects of the hypnosis take place. It's all in your mind. In reality, your hair will not change, but you will be able to see it change. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, is going to change to red.

2 - Once your mind gets used to the change of hair color, and once you can see your hair in its new color, the transformation will move on to the next step. Your fingernails, and your toenails will begin to change color. Normally your nails are a transparent white. Now, they will begin to blacken. At first the change may not be that noticeable, but as your mind gets used to the transformation, your nails will get darker and darker until they are almost completely black. This is to prepare yourself for your raccoon claws. You don't have claws just yet, but they are black like a raccoon's claws. It's your imagination at work. To others, nothing will have changed, but to you, your nails are changing color. They are becoming black. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red, and your fingernails and toenails are going to change to black.

3 - Next, the changes will focus on a single spot. Your nose will start to change color. It will begin to blacken, much like your fingernails and toenails did. Raccoons have black noses, and you are turning into a raccoon-dragon. Your nose will become as black as your nails have. Your nose is always in front of your face. Even if you're not paying attention to it, it will be changed, much like the rest of your transformation has been and will be. Your nose is going to change to black. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black. And your nose is changing to black as well.

4 - Now, the rest of your skin will start to change color. It will change to a light grey. This is a raccoon's skin color. It may seem funny at first, being a human with grey skin and red hair, but it is a neccessary step towards the full transformation. It is a big change, but your mind at this point is aleady getting used to the transformation, so it will not be too difficult. Your skin is going to change color. And your body hair will change as well. Your body hair and your skin. Imagine that your skin and body hair are changing to a light grey, your nose still black from the last change. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black, as well as your nose. And your skin is changing to a light grey.

Let your mind get used to the changes. Let the changes happen one at a time. Step-by-step. As you get furthur and furthur into the transformation, as your mind gets used to the transformation, you'll find that you'll transform easier and easier every time. So far the changes have been basic. Your hair is now red, your skin is grey, and your nose and nails are black. The next changes will be more physical. They might be more difficult than the changes have been so far, but as your mind has already gotten used to your body's changes, the next transformations will not be as difficult as they could be, and they will become easier and easier as the effects of the hypnosis take place.

5 - First, your fingernails, and your toenails are going to change once again. They have already blackened. You can see how black they've become. And now, they are going to shift. Your skin is pushing over your nails, and your nails are pushing out, and folding. They are folding into the shape of an animal's claws. Specifically, a raccoon's claws. No longer will you have flat nails sitting on top of your fingers and toes. Now, your fingers and toes will be tipped with black claws. You can see them changing. You can feel them changing. Your new claws will become as real as possible. If you tap something with your claws, you'll hear them tapping, and you'll feel them tapping. Anything that interacts with your claws, it will seem as though they are real. As real as they can possibly be. If you scratch your face, you can feel the claws scratching. Your claws will seem so very real. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black, as well as your nose. Your skin is now a light grey. And your fingernails and toenails are changing to claws.

6 - And now, you're going to sprout some fur. You're going to grow a fur coat. Like your new skin color, your fur is going to be grey. Maybe a little darker than your skin. The fur on your back a bit darker than that. The fur is going to grow on almost your whole body. It will stop above your wrists, and it will stop at your ankles. Your hands, your wrists, and your feet are not going to grow this fur. Your nose will also remain bare. But the rest of you is going to grow this fur. Your face will be a little different. The fur on your face will be thin. Around your eyes, your fur is going to be black, like a raccoon's, as though you were wearing a mask. It will be thin like the rest of your furred face, but it will be black, the mask reaching onto your cheeks. And a black stripe is going to be between your eyes. The stripe will run from your nose to the top of your forehead. Also, white fur will line the top of your mask. The inside edge of your ears will also be outlined with this thin white fur, your inner ear having longer, but less dense darker fur. And last, the fur around your nose and mouth will also be white. You are growing a fur coat. You can see it. You can feel it. You can feel the fur growing on your body. Feel how coarse it is. If you touch it, you can feel the fur as you touch it, and you can feel yourself being touched through the fur when you or anything else touches it. It will feel as real as possible. It will look as real as possible. Your fur will interact with anything it touches, or anything that touches it. You are growing a thick, coarse fur coat. The fur on your face is thin, a black mask around your eyes, a stripe running from your nose to the top of your forehead. Your mask, nose, mouth, and ears outlined with white fur. It's like a raccoon's fur coat. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black, as well as your nose. Your skin is now a light grey. Your fingernails and toenails have shifted into claws. And you are growing a raccoon's fur coat.

7 - Next, your feet are changing to raccoon feet. It is a slightly complex change, but will not prove too difficult. To start, the cracks between your toes are going to recede, resulting in longer toes. Your toes are not extending, but it will appear that you'll have longer toes due to the cracks between your toes being longer. Your toes are now going to be as long as your fingers. And in fact, you can move them like fingers. You can open your toes wide apart, and you can flex each one as you could the fingers on your hands. If you try placing anything in between your lengthened cracks, you will imagine that you are capable of it, even if you can't in reality. It will seem very real. Also, not only are the cracks between your toes receding, but your toes themselves are changing as well. They are changing thickness. Your big toe will shrink to the thickness of your other toes, your other toes thickening a slight bit to make up for your big toe's thinning. All your toes will be of equal thickness. And they are changing lengths as well. Your toes will resemble fingers, with your inner toe being like a non-opposable thumb. It will be like you have paw feet with fingers instead of toes. Your toes are changing size, your feet becoming very much like a raccoon's feet, and your toes can move like your fingers. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black, as well as your nose. Your skin is now a light grey. Your fingernails and toenails have shifted into claws. You have grown a raccoon's fur coat. And your feet are becoming raccoon's feet.

8 - The next change will not only be physical, but will also affect your hearing. Your ears are now shifting, moving. They are sliding towards the top of your head. If you're wearing glasses, your ears will simply fold underneath them, leaving your glasses resting above your cheeks. And as your ears climb to the top of your head, they are pushing out, rounding out into animal's ears. They won't be pointed like some animal's ears, but will be rounded out near the tip. You're going to have animal ears on top of your head, and you'll be able to move them like animal ears. You'll be able to turn each ear in place. Frontwards, sidewards, backwards. You'll also find that they'll react to your emotions as well. If you're cautious, they will flatten; if you're surprised, they will raise up, much like how an animal shows its emotions. Your changed ears will seem very real. If you touch them, you will feel them, and your ears will feel when they are touched. If your ear starts itching, they might flick, and if you scratch them, they will feel better. Something amazing is also happening. Your hearing is improving. All the sounds you hear will now seem a little louder. Your mind will take any noise you hear and amplify it, like when you put your hand to your ear when you were human. You may even be able to catch some sounds that normal human ears can't. Your ears will also be very alert. They will pick up on every little sound they hear. Any sound that may be important, your ears will turn to better hear. If your ears are facing foward, you can better hear sounds in front of you. If they're turned around, you'll better hear sounds behind you. Your ears are climbing to the top of your head, and changing into animal ears. They will be as efficient as animal ears, your hearing improved. You'll be able to feel them, and they'll be able to feel. And they can move like animal ears, whether on your own, or on their own. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black, as well as your nose. Your skin is now a light grey. Your fingernails and toenails have shifted into claws. You have grown a raccoon's fur coat. Your feet have become raccoon's feet. And your ears are moving and changing into animal ears.

9 - And now comes perhaps the best part of the transformation. You are going to grow a tail. It is growing from the base of your spine. Out from your tailbone. You are growing a long, bushy tail. Almost long enough to reach the ground if you are standing. The fur on your tail is going to have big black stripes, your tail tipped with the last stripe. It is like a raccoon's tail. If you touch it, you will be able to feel it, and your tail will be able to feel anything that touches it. If you tug on it or squeeze it, you will feel it being tugged and squeezed. And you'll find that you'll be able to move your tail. But you'll have to learn how to control it, first. After all, it has some new muscle for you to get used to. But as you practice, you'll begin to learn how to move it with ease. If you ever change back to human, anything you learn will carry on to the next transformation. And like your ears, your tail will show emotion. If you're happy or excited, for example, it will wag, even before you learn how to control it yourself. You are growing a raccoon's tail, and it will seem very real. But because you are growing a tail, you need a tailhole for it to go through. Without one, your tail will be uncomfortably tucked in your pants. And so, your pants are changing as well. Not just the pants you are wearing, but all of your pants. As your tail is growing, your pants are gaining tailholes, specially designed for your growing tail. And in fact, your overpants, like your jeans and your slacks, are going to have a sleeve around the hole. They are developing a short sleeve, to hide the base of your new tail. And like your new tail, your pants' tailholes and sleeves are going to seem so real. You are growing a raccoon's tail. You'll have to learn how to control it, but it will be a part of you. And your pants are developing tailholes, your overpants developing a short sleeve around the hole. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black, as well as your nose. Your skin is now a light grey. Your fingernails and toenails have shifted into claws. You have grown a raccoon's fur coat. Your feet have become raccoon's feet. Your ears have moved and changed into animal ears. And you are growing a raccoon's tail, your pants developing tailholes for it.

10 - The next changes will involve your head and skull, as we near the end of the transformation. When all is said and done, you will have a head like a raccoon. First, your forehead is going to shrink. Human skulls are stretched high above their shoulders, but an animal's skull is shorter and longer, so the first step will be to shorten your skull. Your forehead is going to disappear as the top of your skull lowers. It'll disappear to the point where your forehead ends where your human eyebrows would be, your skull shorter as a result. But even though your forehead has disappeared, you'll still reach for the top of your old skull, despite it not being as tall as it used to be. And so, you will merely imagine that you're reaching lower. And even though your skull is shorter, you will still be as cautious about bumping your head on low objects as you would when your forehead was still there. Having a shorter head will not change how you act with it, it will just feel different, and it will look different. Your forehead is shrinking away, resulting in a shorter skull, and you will imagine it as such. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black, as well as your nose. Your skin is now a light grey. Your fingernails and toenails have shifted into claws. You have grown a raccoon's fur coat. Your feet have become raccoon's feet. Your ears have moved and changed into animal ears. You have grown a raccoon's tail, your pants developed tailholes for it. And your forehead is disappearing.

11 - Your head and your skull are going to continue reshaping. You are going to grow a muzzle, next. Imagine that your mouth and jaw are pushing out, and your nose is reaching down to merge with your lip. Your face is stretching out before your eyes, as you are growing a muzzle. It is going to be a short, pointed muzzle, and in fact your nose is going to extend just a little beyond your jaw, much like a raccoon's muzzle. Your nose is becoming like an animal's, wet and with crescent-shaped nostrils. And as your face pushes out into a muzzle, your teeth and your tongue are changing with it. Because you're growing a muzzle, you are growing new teeth in the extra space. Raccoons are omnivorous, so they will not be that much different from your normal teeth. Your canines, however, are going to grow. They are growing to grow in height, becoming thicker, but slender. They will not be much wider than they were before the transformation, and they will not be any sharper. Also, your tongue is stretching out, becoming longer. It will be long enough that you could stick it out and lick your new nose. And your sense of smell is improving. Like your hearing, your mind is going to improve your sense of smell, so all smells become more noticeable, more recognizable. You are growing a short, pointed muzzle, growing new teeth to fill in the extra space, your tongue lengthening, and your sense of smell improving. All this is going to happen in a single step, but you are so far into the transformation that it will not be a hard step. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black, as well as your nose. Your skin is now a light grey. Your fingernails and toenails have shifted into claws. You have grown a raccoon's fur coat. Your feet have become raccoon's feet. Your ears have moved and changed into animal ears. You have grown a raccoon's tail, your pants developed tailholes for it. Your forehead has disappeared. And a muzzle is pushing out in front of your face.

12 - The transformation is nearing completion. Your body is completely that of a raccoon anthro. Now it is time for the transformation to take a draconic turn. Your muzzle is going to grow a horn. A horn is growing in the middle of your muzzle, behind your nose. The tip will be dulled out, and it will curve towards your face a small bit. It's not a very big horn, no longer than your pinky, but it will be firmly attatched to your muzzle. If you try to pull on it, you will only move your whole head. There's no feeling in your horn, as it's made out of bone. This step in the transformation is a simple one. You are simply growing a small horn on your muzzle. It will not be an obstruction to your sight. Your eyes are naturally positioned to look around it. It will just be there, an ornament on your face. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black, as well as your nose. Your skin is now a light grey. Your fingernails and toenails have shifted into claws. You have grown a raccoon's fur coat. Your feet have become raccoon's feet. Your ears have moved and changed into animal ears. You have grown a raccoon's tail, your pants developed tailholes for it. Your forehead has disappeared. A muzzle has pushed out in front of your face. And you are growing a small horn on your muzzle.

13 - This is it. You are at the last step of the transformation. You have come a long way, and have become successful at every other step. For your final change, you are going to grow wings on your back. They are going to grow out from beneath your shoulders. They are like dragon wings, like large arms with webbing between the long fingers. That is basically what they are, and you'll be able to control them like that. The joints in your wings' fingers will be stiff, yet the bones will be a little more flexible. And like your tail, you will have to learn how to move your wings. Your wings will both look and feel as real as possible, and you'll find that you'll have to move them in order to work around obstacles around you. If you were to sit down for example, they'd have to be folded in front of your chest. And although your new wings will not be strong enough for you to fly, you will find that flapping them does provide a little thrust. If you flap them, you will subconciously move with each thrust of the wings. There is another change happening. Your shirts are changing. They are changing so that you can wear them without covering your wings. Imagine that your shirt is opening holes around the wings, and in fact the holes open up all the way to the bottom of your shirt, resulting in your shirt's back becoming a large flap. And that flap has two smaller flaps on each side on the bottom, with a hole for a button to go through. Yes, you will find that your shirt has buttons for its flap now, with which you can secure the back of your shirt. You will be able to button your shirt's flap as though it really did change, and you will find yourself unable to take off the shirt when it is buttoned. And you will find that all your shirts are going to be like this. You are growing large dragon wings on your back, moveable similar to your arms and hands, and your shirts are changing to allow your wings to pass through. Imagine it. Imagine it if it were real. Your hair color, your headfur, has changed to red. Your fingernails and toenails are black, as well as your nose. Your skin is now a light grey. Your fingernails and toenails have shifted into claws. You have grown a raccoon's fur coat. Your feet have become raccoon's feet. Your ears have moved and changed into animal ears. You have grown a raccoon's tail, your pants developed tailholes for it. Your forehead has disappeared. A muzzle has pushed out in front of your face. You have grown a small horn on your muzzle. And you are growing wings on your back, your shirts changing to allow your wings to pass through.

As your transformation nears completion, there may be other or more specific changes you want. You know what those changes are, and you'll be able to guide those changes towards your final form. Let these changes take place. So they will, so they have. Your transformation is complete. You are now a raccoon-dragon anthro. But if you want to change back to normal, you can do that. All you have to do is say the phrase: "Morph Back To Normal". Once you say that, you will return to your normal, human self. Your transformation will reverse. Your wings will shrink into your back, your shirts changing to normal. Your nose horn will shrink away. Your muzzle will push back into your face, and your forehead will return. Your tail will pull back into your tailbone, your pants closing their tailholes. Your ears will shift back to normal. Your feet will become human. Your fur will shrink away. Your claws will pull back onto your fingers and toes and flatten. Your skin, nose included, will change back to its regular color. As will your nails, and your hair. This is what will happen when you say "Morph Back To Normal". You can do it at any time. You'll be able to feel yourself changing back to normal. You'll be able to see it.

If you ever want to become a raccoon-dragon again, you can simply listen to this tape. Listening to this tape will start your transformation into a raccoon-dragon. Or, you can say "Time To Be Furred". If you say "Time To Be Furred", or if you listen to this tape, you will change into a raccoon-dragon. As it has been, it will happen step-by-step. And each step will become easier and easier as you listen to this tape, and each time you transform. Listening to this tape or saying "Time To Be Furred" will change you into a raccoon-dragon anthro. And saying "Morph Back To Normal" will change you back to normal. This is how it is, and how it will be. It is what you want, and it will become easier and easier every time you transform.

And now, now it is time to wake up. You will awaken on the count of five. Your transformation has already begun. [insert count-up here]

So, what do you think? I actually did a little research when going through some of the steps, but I'm not sure how well I made it. Anything need improving, or anything too unneccessary? I know I'm new to any sort of hypnosis, so thoughs/opinions would be greatly appreciated. It's not like this is the finished version. I need to edit it anyway, so might as well find out what needs edited most.

EDIT: Fixed a couple of goofs in the script.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bdawg » May 9th, 2007, 6:39 pm

this looks good. I can't wait until you make it a file.
Bdawg

Postby Draygone » May 9th, 2007, 8:06 pm

Well, if you don't mind it being text-only or made using one of those text-to-speech programs. I don't forsee myself getting a program to record my voice into .mp3s any time soon. I'll at least attempt custom scripts based on individual perferences.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Draygone » May 11th, 2007, 8:46 am

Well last night I figured out a way around my length problem, which is a good thing considering I'd have to potentially take out important parts to shorten it. I can route my sterio sound to my VCR, so I can just record my hypnosis onto a video tape. I doubt I'd need to worry about length on one of those.

But even though I'm willing to listen to a hypnosis file that long, what about the rest of you? Is the long length a problem? Granted, it'd probably be 5 minutes shorter for some of you, as I've got the two extra draconic steps for my transformation.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » May 11th, 2007, 11:25 am

KitsuneKit wrote:Okay, I have an idea. This might be a bit too complex though. It could be possible to do that and have it work for other species as well. You just need to substitue some words in not a whole file.

It could be made using something like flash and depending on what the person sets depends on what the person will look like.

I was considering building something like this a while ago ... still got most of the code lying around. I'd be happy to try and put it in working order if someone was willing to supply the bits of audio.
(I'm not a fan of robot voices)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Draygone » May 12th, 2007, 11:55 am

Well, as long as it's something that could be updated with new forms. People's transformation fantasies aren't restricted to just regular animals. Somebody could want to be a more made-up animal. But I guess creatures like that would require custom-made files.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » May 12th, 2007, 1:40 pm

Hmmm... this doesn't seem like it would be so hard. All I would need is a good text to speech program

*NEW QUEST HAS APPEARED!*
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » May 12th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Hey KitsuneKit, you mention that you want your form to have brown hair. Do you already have brown hair? 'Cause if your hair is already brown, I can just take out the step that changes hair color.

And a couple other questions. Would you want to be digitigrade or plantigrade? That is, do you want to walk on your toes or walk flat on your feet like humans normally do? And do you have any problem with the changes in hearing and sense of smell?

Oh, and what part of the transformation would be your favorite? The way I see it, your favorite part of the transformation would likely be easier to accept, so noting it as your favorite would help boost the effects a little. You know, like how someone saying "it's your favorite" when giving you food would make you more excited to scarf it down.

EDIT: Oh, I also saw that you would like a file that wouldn't allow you to change back. I could perhaps do that as well, if you really want.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Draygone » May 27th, 2007, 6:53 pm

I haven't been working on this much. Preoccupations with other stuff, on top of I'm wanting to focus on that furry companion dealie before I finally test this out. At the moment I'm attempting to split the file in half, to shorten its length. I'd rather not do that, but Cardigan mentioned in another topic that people tend to wake up in the middle of files that are too long. I'll still keep the full version on hand, just in case.

If I decide to start creating custom scripts for people, I'll make a form of some sort, asking for species, hair color, whether the effects should be reversable, etc..

(PS, I figure I'd start a journal. Starting off by repeating a few things, and it might be a little noobish, but I thought I'd mention it. [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Journal&file=search&bywhat=aid&exact=1&forwhat=Draygone]*click*[/url])
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » May 29th, 2007, 9:59 am

I step out for two weeks and a bunch of stuff happens!

I can't believe that you are willing to do this for me. This is a dream! My hair is normally brown and my furry has brown hair. My furry walks plantigrade, but only has three toes. I have no problems with changes in hearing or smell (I would actually like to be able to hear and smell better) and my favorite part would be the tail. Alot of focus on the tail would be great. You know if a tail is going to be part of you should be able to feel it and stuff like that. You know, where it isn't only that you can feel the tail with your hand, but you can feel the hand with your tail. I would also like to not have a change back option. I would just like to be furry forever.

This is absolutly wonderful that you are willing to do this for me. If there is ever anything, ANYTHING, that I can do for you, just let me know.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » May 29th, 2007, 10:07 pm

Remind me to ask you for a premium membership later. :P

Yes, the tail would definately need to involve attention like that. It's definately important that your tail can feel itself being touched. And I actually make sure that all the new features can feel.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » May 30th, 2007, 9:44 am

Do you really want a premium account?

Because I could get you a month or two... maybe.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » May 30th, 2007, 2:10 pm

I dunno. I've seen a few files here that I'd be interested in trying out, and several files that are script-only that I'd like to see, but I'm not really interested enough that I absolutely need a premium membership. I'm sure there will eventually be something that's super stand-out, but not yet.

In any case, I said that partially as a joke. :)
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » May 31st, 2007, 10:03 am

Well, I wasn't joking. I'll tell you what, I'll make you a deal.
You make me this custom fox tf file and I'll get you two months of premium membership.

How does that sound?
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » May 31st, 2007, 10:46 am

Sounds like a potentially good reason not to procrastinate on this. Of course, I don't want people to think I won't do this for free. :)
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » June 6th, 2007, 10:00 am

I understand that you are willing to do this for free and, well, I don't want you to feel rushed. Just consider this an exchange of gifts.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 6th, 2007, 11:07 am

Hey, guess what? I just remembered that I have a couple of Logitech headsets lying around from when I was playing online on PS2. I tried it out, and it works perfectly. All I need is a good sound-recording program, and recording these files will be a go. :)
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bdawg » June 6th, 2007, 2:23 pm

audacity works pretty well
Bdawg

Postby Draygone » June 6th, 2007, 10:58 pm

Well, I just recorded an altered version of EMG's FT induction. (This being done ahead of time. I'm still evaluating and re-evaluating the actual Speci-Form script.) I'm wondering if anybody here could let me know if it sounds good:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ewwemy3xfwd

Well, besides it not sounding crystal clear. If it were, the file would be three times larger than it is. Currently at a little over 4MB. I'm also wondering if adding a bit of an echo would be a good idea.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bubblebutt » June 10th, 2007, 12:14 am

I think that being specific would help those impaired (me) in visualizing so a specific file would be great for me.

On a related topic, I think that one of the reasons furry files are incredibly difficult to use may be because for X years of the user's life they have been told they were human (in school they don't say you are a fox etc.) so maybe this is preventing a lot of people from achieving any results because of being repeatedly told that it was impossible. I know that I know that when I say the trigger phrase I am not going to physically become a furry. I think someone should make a file that would say things that would assure the listener that they could always become a furry but they didn't know it to alter their sub-concious so that instead of trying to implant triggers in the sub-concious with it working against the suggestions to make the sub-concious work with it. That is just a thought. I could attempt to record one but I think it would be a lot better if someone who actually knew what they were doing recorded it instead of someone who read a few books.
bubblebutt
Regular
Regular

Postby Kanibal » June 10th, 2007, 2:11 pm

I think thats a good idea, every time I've had any sort of success the phrase "The hypnosis must of worked" crosses my mind . . . the second that arrives, you realise its not real and it fades.

Being made to think it was always possible could be a good idea.
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 10th, 2007, 3:52 pm

Well, what if knowing it was your imagination was used as an advantage? In the file I've made, I frequently say to imagine it, as real as you can imagine. So, I would assume that knowing it's your imagination wouldn't work against you if the file told you that's what it's supposed to be in the first place.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bubblebutt » June 10th, 2007, 9:14 pm

I can see what you are saying but doesn't knowing that its just in your mind almost limits the capabilites. The thought will always be there and constantly in your mind anytime it does work (almost like your thread on acting as if there are results) your memories and previous sub-concious may reject the suggestion because the ablility to turn into a furry a will was never present before and therefore should still not be possible. Your mind and perception may end up returning to what they were due to the superior sub-concious screaming "No wait this is not possible... This is not what you look like." It is like (simile) the difference between a simile and metaphor. Telling your sub-concious mind that you will become a furry when you hear the words and it will be as real as it can be despite anything that you have heard before may be more effective than you will look like a furry "...wait a minute, no I don't". Anyway, it may be interesting to find out the results so I think I might download Virtual-Hypnotist and see if I can write a rudimentary script... but I am a procrastinator and will most likely never finish. I'll download StopProcrastination tommorrow. :lol:
bubblebutt
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 11th, 2007, 8:45 am

Well, we'll just have to wait and see if my file works, then. Hopefully I'll finally be done with my file today. Every time I look at it, I see something that I think needs changed, and I wait a day or two before coming back to it to see if it still looks good. I can only hope that using it as a template for other transformations won't be too difficult.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » June 18th, 2007, 11:53 am

Just wanted to see how it's coming.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 19th, 2007, 10:09 am

Slow. So many distractions. Very sorry for the wait. :(
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » June 19th, 2007, 1:33 pm

It's alright, take your time. I don't want to rush you.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 19th, 2007, 9:09 pm

This is the "Speci-Form Form" I made. I'll be using this when taking requests. But first, I want some opinions on it. Is it good? Should something be changed or added? Can you come up with a better name than "Speci-Form"? That sort of thing. I am not using this, yet. Please don't use it until I'm ready.

Draygone's Speci-Form Form wrote:What this is: This is a basic form for you to fill out, detailing specifics for a furry (or scaley) transformation file. Think of it as a super-specific Furry Transformation file tailor-made for the one form you want most. The file is intended to take you through the transformation step-by-step instead of all at once, allowing your mind to accept the different changes of a transformation easier. I am doing this for free, but as such, I will be working on these only on my free time, and thus I cannot promise you that I will create your file post-haste. Please make note of the rules below, and fill out the details below as best as you can. When I'm finished with your request, I will give you a script of the file for you to evaluate, and if you choose, I'll make it into a hypnosis session. The file will be split into two parts, on account a file like this can easily become too long a file (my form, for example, would take nearly an hour if I didn't split it).

Important Note: As of this posting, my speci-form file idea is completely untested, even on myself. There is no guarentee that it will work any better than EMG's FurryTransformation file, or at all. Also, this form and the file's basic format could undergo changes if any flaws are found or improvements need to be made.

* Rule 1: Due to potential extreme complexity for forms that have no arms or legs, I will not include any changes that take them away, including for snakes. Likewise, 'taurs are out of the question. All target forms will be humanoid.
* Rule 2: While I will allow for transgender changes (herms and PMS not included), it is against my moral code to create erotica. So please, no super-large or extra breasts, no bigger or extra genitals, etc.. My apologies if this disappoints you.
* Rule 3: All changes are purely physical, on account mind alterations would be a bit much. If you really feel you must act like your target form, roleplaying can be an enjoyable activity. :)

Actual form starts here:

What species do you want? It can be real, made-up, or fan-based. The more detailed your description, the easier it'll be for me to make it the way you want. Your desired form can be as basic as simply being a certain animal, or as special as your imagination allows. Permanent accesories, such as a bandage on your tail or a nose ring, are acceptable.
(Note: You don't need to mention any details that are true in reality, such as if you have brown hair and the form you want also has brown hair.)

Which change would be your favorite? The idea is, noting a change as your favorite may increase the likelyhood of the change working. So if your favorite change is, say, the tail, I will note that part of the transformation as the best part, making your mind more interested in it.

Do you want enhancements in hearing or in smell? Some creatures have better hearing or smell than humans do, but I'm sure there are some people who wouldn't like such a change, plus such enhancements may prove difficult to work. I figure I'd ask, just in case.

Does your creature walk digitigrade or plantigrade? Digitigrade creatures walk on their toes; plantigrade creatures (including the average human) walk flat on their feet. Not all animals walk digitigrade, like raccoons or bears. Again, I am mostly asking to see if you want to walk ditigigrade like the animal you want to become, 'cause I'm sure many people wouldn't like it.

Do you want the changes reversable? Some people would like to change back, some would want to stay transformed. Here are your options:
a) Yes, by trigger.
b) Yes, only by Draygone
c) No, 100% permanent

When I'm done, do you want just the script or do you want me to make it a file? I'll give you the script for evaluation regardless, but I want to give you the option in case you want to try recording the file yourself or have somebody else record it for you.
Last edited by Draygone on June 20th, 2007, 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bubblebutt » June 19th, 2007, 11:19 pm

Hmmm... Something tells me you might have a lot of requests being made by people that can't get the file by EMG to work. This seems like it might be more orderly than submiting 10,000 furry files.
bubblebutt
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 20th, 2007, 9:31 am

I dunno, unless there's a lot of word of mouth (and word of mouth of success, at that), I'm pretty much expecting a lot of people to miss this topic.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » June 21st, 2007, 9:45 am

You'd be surprised, there are alot of furries out there that really want a working Hypnofile. If word of this gets around, you are going to find yourself with a WHOLE LOT of requests on your paws.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 25th, 2007, 10:42 am

I just figured I'd let you know, I have started on yours. Not a whole lot done, yet. I just did a find/replace to change all the dracoons to foxes, deleted the changes that you won't be getting at all (horn nose), and replaced the triggers with "this will be permanent" suggestions. I still have to make all the changes foxy.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KitsuneKit » June 25th, 2007, 12:09 pm

*squeals with joy*

but... um.... yeah.... *collects himself* Thank you. I look forward to hearing it.
KitsuneKit
Regular
Regular

Postby KatieFox » June 26th, 2007, 1:54 am

*eyes above form*

are...you taking requests ?

Say yes. Say Yes. Please say yes :p

Ive had no luck so far with EMG's files, nor any of the other furre-trance files i own. (Total of 8 >.<)

I can most definately provide all those things, and close-images too :p And im not wanting erotica at all ^^I mean, who doesnt just want to be their fursona forever ? :)
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 26th, 2007, 8:49 am

Me, but mostly because I'm sure having those wings will prove somewhat inconvenient. Actually, scratch that. I would like to be my fursona forever. I just can't.

I'm not taking requests, yet. I posted the form for opinions, just in case I'm missing a question or something. I'll be taking requests after that, and after I get into the swing of things. Right now creating such a file still takes a bit of work.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KatieFox » June 26th, 2007, 10:37 am

That form sounds perfectly fine to me. And yes, fursona forever would be the best.

I understand theres alot of work involved, and i wish you the best of luck. Ill be watching this post and eagerly awaiting your results ^^
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby bubblebutt » June 27th, 2007, 9:37 pm

That form pretty much covers everything. I really hope that this works. KitsuneKit be sure to post any progress you make.
My problem with most of the files on this site I have discovered is that I just don't respond to the way they are worded well enough (EMG's files are great but I am the kind of person to respond to "You will be relaxed" with "Why should I be relaxed? Do I want to be relaxed?"). I am the want to go into trance but then my sub-concious is always not fully co-opperating so a specific file would be great.
It seems to me if you recieve even the slightest bit of success everyone is ready to flood you with requests and awaits the results of this first one eagerly. By the way, after writing about the induction part above, what kind of induction will you be using?
I would actually rather have a trigger because it would be rather inconvient to be a furry all the time and I hate being limited.
bubblebutt
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 27th, 2007, 11:34 pm

Well, I don't know how to properly create my own induction, so I'm using a slightly altered version of the one EMG uses in his FurryTransformation file. With a couple parts after the count-down ommitted, because reading it in full takes me over 20 minutes.

It's the one I chose because it's simple, in that all you have to do is let the voice relax you and that's it. EMG's other, where he has you calm down bit by bit from feet to head takes too much concentration to relax like I'm told, and actually my mind wanders off too easy so I wind up finding myself one moment hitting the waste and the next I'm already past the stomach and chest. And Cardigan's induction (or at least, the one I heard) involves visualization to go into trance, which I'm horrible with. Even moreso since I'm being told that I should be deeper after going through that door, which only results in me having to concentrate to visualize myself going through the door resulting in my mind being too focused to slip deeper. It's easier to go into trance when you're not thinking about it.

Haven't really checked out any other inductions.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bubblebutt » June 28th, 2007, 2:44 pm

Anything after the count-down should be the actual body anyway though so removing it should not matter, I think.
bubblebutt
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 28th, 2007, 8:45 pm

Probably, but I like how he furthur suggested that you relax including every time you listen, and the extra length gives me a better chance to go into trance (or fall asleep; still not sure what's going on) before the main body starts.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby trancebaby » June 29th, 2007, 2:08 pm

KitsuneKit wrote:Well, I wasn't joking. I'll tell you what, I'll make you a deal.
You make me this custom fox tf file and I'll get you two months of premium membership.

How does that sound?

if you made that file u should post it somewhere id love to give it a try
trancebaby
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Nope, I haven't. It takes a while because I like to do research on the creatures I'm changing people into. Keeps things realistic enough. Though of course I'm not against going against reality if somebody wants it.

I do fully intend to post the result publicly when I do finish it.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Next

Return to Furry Transformations