What happened to tecywiz121?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

What happened to tecywiz121?

Postby blakgryf » May 27th, 2007, 3:35 pm

I was going through the files and found I couldn't download tecywiz121's furry TF files. Have they been removed or are they 'coming soon'?
If they are no longer hosted by this site, I would like to know how to contact him for the files.
blakgryf
Regular
Regular

Re: What happened to tecywiz121?

Postby Bdawg » May 27th, 2007, 4:45 pm

blakgryf wrote: Have they been removed or are they 'coming soon'?

These files have not been removed but they are just the script to the file. If you have a premium membership you can download the script.
Bdawg

Postby blakgryf » May 28th, 2007, 9:35 am

I would offer to voice them myself, but I have neither the money for premium (student loans, lol) nor the time to record them. (family doesn't agree with hypnosis :? )
blakgryf
Regular
Regular

Postby tecywiz121 » May 28th, 2007, 10:22 pm

I am still around :) Glad some one missed me :P

Ummm... I kinda gave up on the idea, after looking at some of the simpler files in depth, and seeing exactly how long of a file it would take to adequately cover everything, I kinda gave up on it.

If you want, I could take it back up again I guess, but like you, I cannot record. I have some free time coming up too :)
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Capt » May 28th, 2007, 11:15 pm

You were the guy working on the fully articulated furry transformation?
Capt
Regular
Regular

Postby CWolfCW » May 28th, 2007, 11:26 pm

tecywiz121 wrote:If you want, I could take it back up again I guess, but like you, I cannot record. I have some free time coming up too :)

I remember that a while back somebody did record your scripts. I think it was furchub?
CWolfCW
Regular
Regular

Postby Capt » May 28th, 2007, 11:39 pm

I was thinking, if its too long, it could be broken up into sections where each file builds on the success of the previous one.
Capt
Regular
Regular

Postby blakgryf » May 29th, 2007, 7:33 am

WOOHOO!
Let's get it on! :D
You know my vote.
blakgryf
Regular
Regular

Postby tecywiz121 » May 29th, 2007, 3:03 pm

CWolfCW wrote:
tecywiz121 wrote:If you want, I could take it back up again I guess, but like you, I cannot record. I have some free time coming up too :)

I remember that a while back somebody did record your scripts. I think it was furchub?

It was fenton, thanks to him for recording the original files

Capt wrote:You were the guy working on the fully articulated furry transformation?

sure, I guess, It was kinda a set idea, where each file build a specific part of a fur, and the last files are made to make it permanent. I think I will re-write it, and if anyone has any points for a good script, post them, or a link to the thread... I thought I saw one around, but I can't find it atm
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Draygone » May 29th, 2007, 9:40 pm

I just took a look at the descriptions for those furry files. Might be better than the idea I've been lazy to finish. Certainly wouldn't require a custom file for every form, and at the same time it uses the "not all at once" basis I was using for my file.

What's the overall mood of HT files? Like is it just a calm "relax" file, is it a visualization trance (i.e., you will go through this door, and when you do, you will be deeper), etc.?
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby blakgryf » May 30th, 2007, 12:00 pm

Personally I tend to get better results with EMG's 'relax' inductions then with the visualizations. They make me feel more like I'm actually entering a trance (though I haven't gone deep yet.)
blakgryf
Regular
Regular

Postby Draygone » May 30th, 2007, 2:07 pm

Same here. The version used with the furry transformation most of all. Not so much the version where he targets various portions of the body to relax bit by bit, 'cause then I have to concentrate on relaxing a little at a time, which is sorta counter-intuitive.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tecywiz121 » May 30th, 2007, 8:20 pm

my files will just be bodies anyways...
tecywiz121
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kharon » July 5th, 2007, 5:07 am

On the topic of multi-part files, there are already some models you could use on how to do it, as well -- EMG has two sets of files (TrainSlave and TrainMaleSlave) which are three part files building upon each other. If you took the first two files to deepen the trance and the confidence level of the subject's furriness (including their mental belief and knowledge of what that form is), the third could focus on hallucinations, and an optional final could be used to make it a Train/Curse type deal instead of a Trig/Train thing.

I'd imagine a breakdown sort of like this:

NOTE: This file set is designed purely for the self-help furry type, who want it as part of their life, not just as a fetish or part of their sex-life. As such I am recommending no sexual training, just ways to enrich the life while becoming more aware of your furriness and active in the furry community.

FurryGrowth1 - Establishes the identity and basic form of the subject's furry side. Helps to build personal acceptance and confidence in being a furry, as well as encourages the subject to become involved in at least the online furry community.

FurryGrowth2 - Reinforces the identity and refines the form of the subject's furry side. Adds a desire to share their furriness with those close friends and family they can trust, and encourages building closer personal relationships with other furries.

FurryGrowth3 - Fuses the furry and non-furry identities so that they are truly the same person, and always furry. Will grant constant mental awareness of the furry body shape to the best of the subject's ability, and will cause the subject to take on mannerisms appropriate to their furry form. The subject will be proud to be a furry regardless of what their family and old (pre-furry) friends think about it.

FurryGrowth4 - Trains the subject to hallucinate their furry body in place of their real one and take on more mannerisms appropriate to their furry species (i.e.: the wolf or dog may actually have some slight rear movement when happy, the cat may cuddle more affectionately and 'purr' while speaking). Will include a trigger for furry/human form transformation.

CurseFurryGrowth - Takes all of the progress of the FurryGrowth files and applies them as a curse, including compulsions to listen to the entire series at least weekly, to become as involved as possible in the real and virtual furry communities, and to begin producing furry literature or artwork to the best of their abilities.

FurryGrowth5 - This optional file could turn the furry into an anthrophobe and "hyooman hater", convinced that all humans hate furries and that if everybody was a furry the world would be better off -- and would firmly convince them that all of the negative stereotypes some furry sects have regarding mundane humans are absolute truth.

Just a simple draft outline -- CurseFurryGrowth would turn the training and any triggers into permanent situations, FG5 would be cursable by CFG, but would not be part of the main series, but an optional file for the types who WANT to be human haters. Not that I condone such behavior, but it is the individual's choice to make.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations