Does This Ever Work??

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Does This Ever Work??

Postby Vco7 » June 3rd, 2007, 7:43 pm

Is there any hypnosis induction MP3 file that causes the effect of turning into any animal that actually worked for somebody? If not can someone create a simple file that involves turning into a Dog, Cat, Horse, :? whatever.
Vco7

Postby Draygone » June 3rd, 2007, 8:54 pm

Well, some have had success with the FurryTransformation file here. Although the Furry Transformation Remix would probably be better, as the original makes you imagine everybody else as furs and that's a lot for your mind to take in. I am also working on a custom file that can be altered to turn you into specific furs, but it's using an untested method so I don't know for sure how well it will work.

However, these are all anthromorph/furry transformations. If you want to become of the four-legged variety, there are a couple files, but I'm not sure if you would want them due to certain extra details. Specifically, at least half of these involve gaining the mind of the animal. TrainDog even makes you female. I haven't listened to all of these, though, so I don't know all their details. Go ahead and do a test-listen to them, skipping the induction and going straight to the main body that way you can find out what they do without being affected.

· Name: TrainDog
Description: turns you into a human dog.

· Name: TrainFeline
Description: This training file turns you into a cat whenever you are alone or in a safe place to be a cat. You will have a full recollection of your time as a cat.

· Name: TrainPony
Description: turns you into a human pony.

· Name: TrigFeline
Description: turns you into a feline/cat when someone says "feline time for you" and back to normal again when you hear "revert to normal". You may or may not have no conscious recollection of your time as a cat.

· Name: TrigPuppy
Description: turns you into a puppy when someone says "puppy time for you" and back to normal again when you hear "revert to normal". You will have no conscious recollection of your time as a dog.

· Name: TrigStallion
Description: Transforms you into a shire stallion when you hear or say 'Stallion Time' you will then experience a transformation until you orgasm{and a little longer}. Afterwards you will find your sex drive increased as well as your genital size increased. [self trigerable]

· Name: TrigWerewolf
Description: Say the trigger phrase "It's my time to howl" and you will find yourself slowly transforming into a werewolf. You will remain that way until you howl "revert to normal"

Might've missed a few, but one of these might interest you.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Furry Transformations