Am I getting there?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Am I getting there?

Postby WingedRayeth » June 26th, 2007, 9:14 pm

I've only just started listening to the file by EMG, as I like it being just his voice, rather than the remix which has the weird sound effects in the background. I do notice while using the file that a few times I have gotten a wierd tingling feeling, that moves over my back. Unfortunately though, it knocks me out of the trance.

Any ideas?
WingedRayeth

Postby Josh_artist » July 30th, 2007, 11:53 pm

i had a similar experience, but i cant get them to react anymore so i stopped listening.

one which i adored, was a tugging sensation at my ears ("Morph to a female fox of 21 years old" ) it was great, but after listening to it again.. i never got that feeling again :cry:
but then i started using the example trigger during the trance, and i had a sensation of furr all over my torso, which i got excited for, but i kinda skipped out on the trance, and i couldn't get it to work ever again = =

i put in a request to mr Cardigan who i adore x3 to see if he could make a version of the furry tf since his seems to work well with me.
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Postby SeraAngel » July 31st, 2007, 4:37 pm

Keep listening and when you do feel and if it wakes you do not move just stay still and listen to the rest of the file and theres a high chance you will fall back into trance
SeraAngel

Postby Siberia » September 16th, 2007, 4:45 pm

In reply to Josh_artist:

I tried using this file a few years ago, and I got that pulling feeling too. I still get it to this day, but that was as far as I ever got with it.
Siberia

Postby Josh_artist » September 16th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Siberia wrote:In reply to Josh_artist:

I tried using this file a few years ago, and I got that pulling feeling too. I still get it to this day, but that was as far as I ever got with it.

then it appears we're in the same boat with hypnosis then...
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Postby Siberia » September 16th, 2007, 5:54 pm

Yes. However, last night I had some success with some files on this site.

The problem I have is that there seems to be pressure; perhaps some kind of blockage that I can almost feel in my mind. And it hinders things, and it can make it extremely frustrating.
Siberia

Return to Furry Transformations