How Long?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

How Long?

Postby ohwowno » September 20th, 2007, 9:53 am

Well i've listened to the Furry transformation file twice now, and i think it felt afterwards like i had a fox's snout, which was an odd sensation, right after wards for maybe 30 seconds, i think maybe i felt a little bit a fur, but i'm not certain. I'm just wandering how long it usualy takes to go into full effect.

I'm pretty sure i went into trance, i could tell i was laying down the whole time, but several times i thought i was doing something else for a second only to stop almost immediatly and go back to laying down. It deffinatly felt like my entire body was held down on the bed and I could not move, i didn't want to move, it felt like my arms were floating, and i didn't even feel my legs for a while, but was consius(sp?) throughout. It was a pretty amazing feeling
ohwowno

Postby lorcain » September 20th, 2007, 12:38 pm

No one can say how long a file will take to effect anyone else, heck, its fairly hard to judge it for yourself.

On a brighter note, it's very hard to get a transformation file to work at all, many people don't have any success with them. The fact that you felt something after listening to the file twice means that you are probably fairly suggestible, and or that you trance fairly deeply.

My advice would be to stick with it, try listening to the file once a day and don't get discouraged if nothing happens for a while. With a file like this one, it will take a bit of time to fully effect you. Believing that it will work might help too, or imagining what it would feel like to be covered in fur and have a snout etc.
lorcain
Regular
Regular

Postby ohwowno » September 20th, 2007, 4:55 pm

My plan is to listen once in the morning and once at night whenever possible. My bed right now isn't very comfortable, but i'm thinking it will be much better in the bed i'll be in this weekend, when i'll have alot of spare time and probably listen to the file fairly more than twice a day. I did find that today things were crossing my mind just briefly like a feeling or maybe imagining someone else looking like something without trying to think about it, which was kind of odd, but might just be due to my excitement that the file will work.

If nothing else, just that level of relaxtion feel amazing
ohwowno

Return to Furry Transformations