I am kind of new to this Furry TF...

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

I am kind of new to this Furry TF...

Postby Riukken » October 8th, 2007, 6:05 pm

I am new to this, and all but when listening to the furry transformation file. I had the image in my head (a deer), I got a weird tingling sensation in my hands and my body itched all over, and I snapped out of the trance. Was I imagining growing fur?
Riukken

Postby Draygone » October 8th, 2007, 10:40 pm

That's sorta the idea, actually. :P
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Re: I am kind of new to this Furry TF...

Postby Zombie_Genocide » April 19th, 2009, 7:52 pm

Riukken wrote:I am new to this, and all but when listening to the furry transformation file. I had the image in my head (a deer), I got a weird tingling sensation in my hands and my body itched all over, and I snapped out of the trance. Was I imagining growing fur?

Yup.
Zombie_Genocide
Regular
Regular

Postby diapers_forever » April 22nd, 2009, 10:50 pm

It's ironic that you are taken out of trance by the very thing that you were in trance for.
diapers_forever
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyisid » September 2nd, 2009, 10:17 pm

I was listening to the file by EMG. I've been listening to it every day for the past week or longer, and can now go deep enough into trance to lose feeling and fall asleep between count down and then the count back up. So far, when I say the trigger phrase, the only thing that happens is what feels like a blood rush. Like when blushing really deeply, or when the circulation is cut off from somewhere, then let back up suddenly. This.. Isn't supposed to happen, right? Is there something I could be doing wrong?
Hyisid

Return to Furry Transformations