Toon Transformation

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Toon Transformation

Postby jun » April 28th, 2008, 8:57 pm

I might've missed it in the files or forums somehow but I don't remember running across what I'm thinking of doing.

Now keep in mind that there is a less than 10 percent chance of me actually getting this done, but that might grow with enough interest... maybe.

I guess I'm just curious how many people would be interested in a file that isn't exactly for hypnotizing but rather inducing a very relaxed and solid daydream. I've seen other files similar (if I remember right) but they were still mostly for hypnosis.

The one I'm thinking of would just be a story to listen to and for you to imagine in the same way you'd normally listen to hypnosis files. It might even help some people with visualization(?)

Anyway... I was thinking of doing this for myself eventually and if others wanted to try it I may put it somewhere. I was going to write out and narrate a story about becoming a cartoon character. (personal preference, and the fact it lends well to the imagination and might be easier to actually "imagine")

It was just going to be a short story about either going through the transformation of becoming a cartoon character (in this case TG'd, furry) or just waking up as that character and going about a confusing day dealing with it. I was going to write out an entire script then record it myself (if I can get a nice mic) with the MorphVox program... but only using light filters, nothing distracting. (mostly so I could take advantage of the file myself)

In my case, for the first file (if it ever comes to fruition) I was thinking of doing Gadget from the Rescue Rangers. Again, just personal preference but I see a lot of potential for files like this. If anyone has run across others or has any suggestions please don't hesitate to post. ^^

Thanks for reading... just curious if I'm the only one who is interested in this.
jun
Regular
Regular

Postby catgirlatheart » May 1st, 2008, 11:25 pm

me first, I want to try!
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

Postby maksio5 » May 2nd, 2008, 9:43 am

sounds interesting
maksio5
Regular
Regular

Postby dumpertaker » May 2nd, 2008, 2:02 pm

This sounds quite interesting....
dumpertaker
Regular
Regular

Postby Noin » May 7th, 2008, 5:44 pm

yeah do,

k.
Noin
Regular
Regular

Postby mattwo » June 27th, 2008, 4:10 am

too bad there aren't many hermaphrodite catgirls in cartoons...
mattwo
Regular
Regular

Postby hunter » June 27th, 2008, 9:16 am

Sounds great. I would be interested in Hunter from Road Rovers please.
hunter
Regular
Regular

Postby Hypnosisdragon » June 21st, 2009, 3:14 am

I'd love to see this happen. This could go very good places.

Taking requests? Or maybe you'd like someone to write a partial or full tf for the script?

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested. I'd love to see where this goes.
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby foxyxee » June 26th, 2009, 10:56 pm

very intresting
foxyxee
Regular
Regular

Postby FurryMorph92 » October 20th, 2010, 7:18 pm

There is a file that can make you transform into whatever you want. Even a cartoon.
FurryMorph92

Furry Transformations

Postby dark_wolf49 » October 22nd, 2010, 5:55 am

I would like to try to since most of the I watch is cartoons, would love to be Gadget or even Faye Valentine from the Cowboy Bebop cartoon.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tax » March 11th, 2011, 9:13 am

Sounds intriguing, and I second that suggestion for Hunter from Road Rovers. :D
Tax

Return to Furry Transformations