TF Collection, What do you want next?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

TF Collection, What do you want next?

Postby DKaiser » April 18th, 2009, 10:04 pm

A while back, I recieved a commission for a file to make him feel/see/etc himself as an anthropomorphic wolf. After a while of him reporting back his success with the file, I decided that since it clearly worked well, that I should post it up for everyone to enjoy.
The file is representative with a problem I found with transformation files, in that a master file(that lets you change into whatever you want) is very hard, and almost impossible for people who can't trance well, while files like TrigWerewolf that were very specific worked easily. Since it would seem that the best method known is to be specific to the animal, and I already have a format that's working, I figured I could just adapt the format to other species.
Of course, you know what you want the most, so if you're interested, shout out what species you want me to make a file for next! I intend to keep the series free, but if you enjoy the files, feel free to donate!
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tarret » April 21st, 2009, 7:15 pm

Make a matching induction to go with this series. I prefer a short one instead of a long one to help me get in the mood, as opposed to a long one which does absolutely nothing but make you stay still for 20 minutes.
Tarret
Regular
Regular

Postby Darkdawn » April 21st, 2009, 7:53 pm

Well maybe one that isn't permanent, since not everyone wants to lose their humanity forever.
But if you meant species, definitely male lion.
They had a good lion tf file here before but it vanished. x.x
Darkdawn

Postby DKaiser » April 21st, 2009, 11:48 pm

Tarret wrote:Make a matching induction to go with this series. I prefer a short one instead of a long one to help me get in the mood, as opposed to a long one which does absolutely nothing but make you stay still for 20 minutes.

That's why the induction isn't stock with the file, because people prefer different ones. I'm planning on putting up a seperate induction once I get it finalized.
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xforeverxdarkx » June 13th, 2009, 12:08 am

I've only seen one specific type of cat on here, a Siberian Tiger...
But that isn't free; not to mention I'd prefer a smaller type of wild cat...
Say, an ocelot....
I would love it if you could make one of an Ocelot for me...
=^o^=
xforeverxdarkx

Postby ql » June 17th, 2009, 8:25 am

Darkdawn wrote:They had a good lion tf file here before but it vanished. x.x

They've still got it on furmorphed.com.

On the topic - AFAIK, there's literally nothing for avians out there. Nothing. Fur is covered pretty well, unless you're looking for more outlandish stuff (although they do have Eevees and Lucarios down over at furmorphed), and scales are at least present (only Dragons), but feathers? Not a chance, right now.
ql

Postby jon1223 » June 17th, 2009, 10:21 pm

I got a wierd one for ya...I really want to see a Yoshi TF :D And I don't mean a rideable, straight from the game yoshi, I mean an anthro yoshi...preferably to girl tf(I really want a herm TF, but I can understand that that may be going TOO far...if thats even possible at this point, hehe) I think it would be very interesting to be a Yoshi girl, especially since i'm an absolute video game nerd(along with 4 other friends that want to try as well). Though, I would say that it shouldn't be permanent...after all, I think we all want to retain some sort of humanity. Well, there's my two-bits.

EDIT: If that wasn't sad enough, I DO have a picture of what i'm talking about, if you are at all interested, which I doubt XD
jon1223
Regular
Regular

Postby Hypnosisdragon » June 21st, 2009, 4:01 am

Yes, feathers need to be here. Gryphon tf?

Just a suggestion, but a hot one at that.

Where do you host your stuff so that it's free? Cos anything you upload here is going to have a 'Premium' tag slapped onto it.
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby DKaiser » June 21st, 2009, 12:03 pm

That was a problem I'd noticed, though I hadn't really come up with a solution yet. I was looking for a website base I could use to set up a site of my own(where things like TF Collection could be free downloads, while trickier, longer, or custom files could be released for payment). Haven't actually found such a code base though(and I'm not familiar enough with CSS or HTML to set it up myself), and hence my work on the TF Collection is stalled for the moment.
Rest assured that I'll get things working once I can find a way to set that up, and that I am taking notes on what you're requesting.
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DKaiser » August 29th, 2009, 10:01 am

Alright, I'm back(no wai). I've been spending the summer dealing with personal problems and such, but more importantly, working on my theory for TF files. I'm still going to need to do each one separately for each species, but I think I've figured it out to where the time to appreciable effects should have lessened severely, and the files will just work better overall. I'll be going down the list in order of post, so if you want a species that isn't on here, feel free to post, I'll get to you eventually.
Also note that I'll be modifying an induction training used for my clients to aid in difficult files(such as these), so look for that soon. Content wise, it performs the same ideas as bubble induction, but without the submissive tone, and fixing a few problem areas in that file(such as the weakness of the trance forgetting suggestions, making it MUCH shorter, and modifying the method of resistance lowering for a less submissive feel).
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hypnosisdragon » August 30th, 2009, 6:16 pm

Gryphon and yoshi sound pretty interesting.

I can't really say much else other than great idea, and good luck with it. If you want to test it on someone, I volunteer.
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby mattwo » September 1st, 2009, 2:00 am

catgirl for males
mattwo
Regular
Regular

Postby Zombie_Genocide » September 7th, 2009, 1:03 am

To be honest, I Really don't care, I just hope to see some more trigger files instead of curse files around this area of the site.
Zombie_Genocide
Regular
Regular

Postby KHKYLE » October 19th, 2009, 11:38 am

A bird tf
KHKYLE

Postby Madrox_26 » October 19th, 2009, 3:54 pm

Seconding the "trigger, not curse" vote. There are too many 'permanent' files, and while I'm sure some people would like to keep their effects, others (myself included) would be more interested in trying out different transformations temporarily.
Madrox_26

Postby Hypnosisdragon » October 29th, 2009, 10:47 pm

Yes, more triggers, less curses.

There seems to be a consensus.
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Postby Starmaster » October 30th, 2009, 10:51 pm

I second the catgirl idea. And the trigger one too.
Starmaster
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » October 31st, 2009, 6:04 pm

I'd say catgirl or cowgirl, both seem to be either rarely done or not done to an extent they could be.

Plus as weird as this sounds both fetishes seem to be becoming more popular as of late... or is it just me? :P lol I know I enjoy both of them lol
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby kiboe » November 1st, 2009, 9:31 pm

Tarret wrote:Make a matching induction to go with this series. I prefer a short one instead of a long one to help me get in the mood, as opposed to a long one which does absolutely nothing but make you stay still for 20 minutes.

yea i know, it's like "make it short or don't put an induction in" ya know?
i'd rather be put under faster rather then sitting listening to an induction for half-the-file.
kiboe

Postby slartibartfast » November 8th, 2009, 12:44 am

Can't go wrong with more dog files, I always say. I don't mean anthro, but things like Dog Brain (that I intend trying out as soon as I have time alone...)
slartibartfast

Postby Chizzoink » November 10th, 2009, 10:24 pm

I think a basic wolf would suffice, Perhaps the one you'e already created? But I agree with the avian, it would be great for a bird tf.
Chizzoink

Postby jasona » November 12th, 2009, 2:25 pm

I would be happy to see a pig transformation here. But a really slow one with loosing all the human qualities in slow way :)
jasona

Postby KHKYLE » November 20th, 2009, 9:16 am

POKEMON transformations :roll:
KHKYLE

Postby darkenedav » November 20th, 2009, 3:18 pm

KHKYLE wrote:POKEMON transformations :roll:

Gotta catch them all!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Shad_Phoenix » November 20th, 2009, 5:59 pm

Maybe a tomcat file, FTM of course. Includes love of mint/catnip, tuna, getting scratched and compulsions to partake in long night strolls.

Love of jazz, blues, smooth rock and fear of dogs optional, of course!
Shad_Phoenix
Regular
Regular

Postby Myuu » November 22nd, 2009, 3:50 am

Mewtwo, complete with telekinetic powers. :twisted:
Myuu

Postby KHKYLE » November 25th, 2009, 1:26 pm

WizDom wrote:
KHKYLE wrote:POKEMON transformations :roll:

Actually, they're working on those on Furmorphed already.

omg, give me a link
KHKYLE

Postby mathwl » November 27th, 2009, 10:38 am

hm, maybe you could do mythical creatures as well. like dragons (i know they already have it) and unicorns and all kinds of not-so-normal things.
mathwl

My opinion

Postby cjacksonii » March 3rd, 2010, 5:22 pm

mathwl wrote:hm, maybe you could do mythical creatures as well. like dragons (i know they already have it) and unicorns and all kinds of not-so-normal things.

I second this! I know someone has posted a Satyr transformation script (which I am going to be using and converting slightly for a Minotaur (half man/half bull) transformation script via Virtual Hypnotist), but it would be cool to have a mp3 transformation script.

I also agree with the trigger idea and less curse idea.
cjacksonii

Postby ranmafan » March 3rd, 2010, 8:47 pm

What about some kind of centaur idea? would that be possible?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DKaiser » July 20th, 2010, 10:49 pm

Whee, I'm finally back. Lots of VO classes have a fun way of sapping your enthusiasm to record stuff(given I'd already been in the studio for several days in a row), but now that the actual classwork is over, I'm back and recording.

In this case, I've got two scripts I'm working on. One is written(needs editing), the other just has the basic idea written out. However, they're a bit different from the older files, more of an experiment in new techniques on transformation files.

Both start off with a bit of mental training, basically reinforcing that since you've downloaded the file and started listening, you clearly want this to happen, and it's okay to want it to happen, and so on and so forth. Work on removing those nagging doubts and skepticisms that seem to plague many TF listeners("Oh, I thought there was a change, but that had to be something else..." No! Bad! That's how you talk yourself out of the file working!) The style used for that was tested in those two Submission files I uploaded recently, and they've already got an impressive positive response(even despite the files being premium), so that part's clearly working well.

The first file is more intended for people who have that love of transformation, but can't really make up their mind on what they wanna be. That as they find a file, and start listening, a new urge hits their mind, and screws with their ability to accept the file(no names, but you know who you are. Yes you. In front of the monitor! I see your mind!)
Well, here we work on a file that plays off of that. You don't have a desire to be a specific thing, just a desire for change, for transformation. So, let's build that desire, get rid of those lingering doubts and distractions, and let your mind start working on figuring out that transformation. The old style involved walking your mind through all the specific details of a specific form, which while acceptable for a single form, gets obnoxious for people like this. So, rather we train your mind to start dreaming. Literally in this case, start imagining transformations in your dreams, letting yourself see, feel, sense those changes in your mind before bringing them to reality. And if you let that desire grow, you might just find that when you wake up, you're still transformed. That when you wake up, you're a different body, maybe with different clothes to match your new form, but still you inside. And since it's your mind picking out these forms, and it just wants you to be happy, you know that whatever you are that day, it'll be something you enjoy.

The second isn't as grandiose, but mainly exists to compare against the older files, and see how well it works. Still one to try to grab a nitch that isn't met well, so it's not one of the older files, but still a simple one to compare against the wolf file. In this case, same start with mental training, building up confidence and such, but here it's marketed towards a specific transformation, rather than the blanket, for those people who do know exactly what they want. Sadly, since I'm not doing anything fancy(so as to have a good comparison), this one I picked to be a female dog, albeit one that doesn't focus on the submission or petplay aspects all the other files have for a change like that. Oddly enough, many people like who they are, even if they wanna change 'what' they are, and here's a quick file for that.

So, later files depend on how well these work, and they'll be up in the coming days. People who are interested(and have premium, *sigh*), have a listen and comment back(on the file, no need to spam here), so I can figure out what works, what doesn't work, and work on my eventual goal of making a single form transformation file that doesn't have to be a different file for each different change.

Ranmafan: I haven't tested a centaur transformation with anyone, so that's kind of a dangerous idea until I make sure that it's possible. What would probably be best in that case would be a trigger transformation, not a permanent one, so as to avoid conflicts with such things like shoes, or chairs, or so forth. A suggestible client might be able to do a reality revision of sorts, where they imagine that they're just going about their day in their centaur way, but are actually still doing those important things like sitting down in a chair, or putting on shoes, but since I have no data on it, not something I'd like to leave up to chance at the moment.
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bolddragon10 » July 20th, 2010, 11:27 pm

did you try a fox tf?
bolddragon10

Postby ranmafan » July 21st, 2010, 4:29 am

ya a centaur one would prlly be very complicated lol i sure do hope that you could make a fox tf one tho, id be willing to pay for one
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby QQ » July 22nd, 2010, 9:28 pm

Just a few quick Q's here:

-Will future files you produce be permanent only, or will there be trigger based ones as well?
-Will they be totally free, premium for a period of time, or forever as a pay to download file?

Anyway, I know this one would be very cliche, but a trig fox file could possibly be popular (by this site's standards anyway). There's stacks of permanent ones and as mentioned before, some people don't want to be changed forever (variety is the spice of life after all). You could add your own twists to make it more unique I suppose(like waking up as that animal instead of a human while still given a trigger to change back).

Not that I'm desperate for a file like this, but I'm sure if you made a series of free, effective trigger-based TF's, you could probably end up getting more users and donations, but in the end it is up to you.

Well, anyway - maybe some lizard/dragon based files?[/i]
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby Dixiepup » July 25th, 2010, 5:51 am

Pffffff, a female dog after I had a bad experience trying to do that with a different file...poo! Maybe one day I'll have enough confidence to try it :)
Dixiepup
Regular
Regular

Postby Noctis » August 13th, 2010, 2:21 am

Definitely should go with fox as the next one, perhaps even ask those who are fox furries what exactly they'd like to hear in the file. I know there are a few here already but one thing I noticed is that most of the files have not had enough things in common, to get some effects I have had to used multiple different files for the same species.

When I used your version of the wolf TF for example my effects were quicker than any of the other wolf files I had used. A fox file would be nice as I had thought for a while it'd be interesting to see you try one out, I saw another person or two had mentioned this to you in the thread as well. Personally in my opinion, the file, regardless of what species you go with, should refer to the form as a "anthro animal" and not a "furry".

The reason behind this is that, while some people refer to "furry" as being synonymous for anthro animal not everyone has this association and furry to some people just means a person interested in anthros which completely defeats the purpose of those people attempting to get decently quick effects from the hypnosis.

That is of course just my thoughts on it, but I think it is safe to say that all furries can agree that "anthropomorphic" or even just "anthro" *animal species* would work better for a hypnotic effect rather than just saying "furry" after the species name.

As for what may work for a fox file I think it should mention the texture of the fur as being gentle and smooth as an example. For the coloring though It may be a good idea to simply refer to no specific coloring at all since most files on this site already have red fox covered there but for anyone who may have different mixes of colors there should just be a neutral stance on coloring.

So instead of saying something like "you're arm fur is now becoming *this color* and *that color*" the file would say "Your arm fur is becoming the color you desire, every detail of the fur being easily imagined the way you picture yourself as a fox". That's just an example but you get the idea.

What do you think? Anyone else besides me willing to give ideas for a new fox file in case kaiser chooses fox? Regardless of what the new file would be it is bound to be interesting whatever it ends up being.
8)
Noctis

Postby DKaiser » August 13th, 2010, 4:22 pm

Noctis wrote:When I used your version of the wolf TF for example my effects were quicker than any of the other wolf files I had used.

Care to elaborate? Feedback tends to be lacking other than "It worked well", which doesn't tell me much about what parts need work.
In any case, the next file should be out this weekend. Was going to do it yesterday, until the director insisted on doing a piece that involved gratuitous shouting, and we did that for a solid hour, leaving my voice borked.
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » August 13th, 2010, 10:21 pm

any hint on what file it will be? XD
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Noctis » August 26th, 2010, 8:10 pm

I say...FOX!!! :D Who agrees? 8)
Noctis

Postby ranmafan » August 27th, 2010, 4:25 am

Noctis wrote:I say...FOX!!! :D Who agrees? 8)
I concur! :D
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Noctis » August 28th, 2010, 7:18 pm

ranmafan wrote:
Noctis wrote:I say...FOX!!! :D Who agrees? 8)
I concur! :D

YES! :D *holds up sign with a fox on it* FOR VULPINES!! :D
Noctis

Postby Neith » August 28th, 2010, 8:36 pm

From what I've noticed a fair selection of the files tend to be fox related anyway. So even if the files is one of those it'd be a good catch-all with most of the group. Though none of the files I've seen yet have really caught my attention or intrigued me enough to keep using them (I'm not looking to be a fox anyway).
Neith

Postby ranmafan » August 29th, 2010, 9:32 am

I dunno, I think the existing fox files out now aren't made all that well anyway, I've always liked DKaiser's style and would think if he made a fox file it would be the best one around. :)
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnoticnapkin » August 29th, 2010, 4:27 pm

Whatever file you make, make it a temporary time, such as 24 hours. It will probably be a lot more popular since most people probably don't want a permanent change.
hypnoticnapkin

Postby Noctis » August 29th, 2010, 11:56 pm

Of course if the file is temporary it could also just as easily not get popular at all. People need time to notice when something is updated in my personal opinion plus as for the "permanent" factor there are always ways to reverse the effects if a person is skilled enough.

The so called curses are written the way they are to prevent a person from being able to reverse it from most natural means such as using trigger phrases to revert to normal, however if a person is devoted enough they always can revert the transformation.

So really a permanent fox file would be pretty nice to see; especially given the other permanent files are either too long or have some sort of other issue with the dialogue such as saying "Furry" instead of "anthropomorphic fox", this may not seem like a big deal but it really can be to some people such as myself.

A furry is defined as a person who is a fan of anthro animals of some kind, an anthropomorphic animal is what the person wants to transform to so shouldn't that be the key word in the files? If you were to make a fox file that would be very interesting. I have used the wolf file and have found that is the only wolf file on this entire site that I have been able to get noticeable effects from such as feeling fur, changed senses, etc. A fox file would be similar but perhaps more directed towards a neutral omnivorous state as opposed to a "predatory" state as with the wolf as foxes are more gentle natured. Just a random thought on that one, though you probably already knew that. x3

Any new file would prove interesting though, I just find that a fox one would be effective combined with the binaural waves you add in each file.

:)
Noctis

Postby Noctis » September 16th, 2010, 4:14 pm

I gave this some thought and came to another conclusion of what an interesting species might be to try. Seeing as how the last 2 files have been "predatory" animals why not one that is less so? Perhaps an anthro deer file? I gave this a lot of thought and the key part of it is that the species is fairly common enough to be an interesting try but not too common as to be boring. This is just another idea, I personally like the idea however of being able to choose hands or feet as opposed to hooves, perhaps there could be an option for either with this if it were done?

Another idea I had previously was of course the fox given the interest many people seem to have in that, but depending on how long it may be before a new one something different than a predator would be nice for a change. I am in the process of writing a couple of scripts, including a deer one, I don't know how interested you'd be in any of this but I find the idea interesting. 8)
Noctis

Postby ranmafan » February 19th, 2011, 4:24 pm

so what ever happened with this anyway? Is DKaiser not making files anymore? I've been trying to get ahold of him for months to make a custom file.. :(
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » February 25th, 2011, 10:33 pm

well for those of you who voted for DKaiser to make a fox file..I commissioned him to make me one and it's now available for everyone here [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10103[/url]
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » December 18th, 2011, 9:28 pm

I'd really like one thats of an otter or weasel or some kind of other hooved animal like a rhino or something.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Next

Return to Furry Transformations