TF Collection, What do you want next?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Postby TheoShadowfang » January 22nd, 2012, 11:15 pm

I have yet to see some feline(like a normal cat anthromorph) TF's, and I would really love too. I would probably use a self triggered version over a permanent version or a temporary version
TheoShadowfang

Postby Yenaroo » February 29th, 2012, 4:02 pm

How about a dirty rat? Maybe throw some incontinence in there, and the actions of a rat, the body.

Thats my idea. :P
Yenaroo

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 9th, 2013, 4:09 am

*singing an oldie* "lets hear it for the Squirrels" ... although i have achieved squirreliness....i would like to see one for the small cute furry forest-type creatures that include but not contricted to: squirrels :)

lol what about a bat? hahahhahahahh would make it a bit more difficult.. perhaps the Mythical Pan himself.. half goat half man.. mermaid... fish (that would be difficult to function out of water... then there was dolphin..porpise.walrus .. i could go on and on... :P ....the whole wild kingdom.. zebras. pandas. chimps (too easy)... warthogs... penguins and polar bears.. orangutanges.. (think that would be class item : primates)... koalas (marsupial)... wombats... ooh! kangaroos....and then there's always chipmunks.......the list goes on..
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DannSkunk » August 12th, 2013, 10:20 am

I do find it strange that there are no skunk TF's on the site... they seem pretty popular elsewhere.
DannSkunk

Previous

Return to Furry Transformations