Taurs?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Taurs?

Postby ranmafan » July 12th, 2009, 7:24 pm

Hello everyone! I believe before I get to my question I should regale you a little of my back story. I've always had a huge fascination with centaurs ever since i was a wee lad. I remember reading books/stories about centaurs, looking at pictures of them, even praying that I could be one. And I guess i grew out of it because of the fact that i don't like horses that much. lol But I still enjoy the thought of the taur part you know. So I just found out I guess about foxtaurs ya see. And I instantly fell in love with them. It combines the best of both my loves. The taur part which I always had a fascination for, and the fox part which I love foxes. And I guess I was wondering, would something like that be achievable via hypnosis? If so, I might need help wording that sort of change into my script and would require help from some kind soul. So if it is possible I'm wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me try to word it for a script of mine.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hypnosisdragon » July 13th, 2009, 2:38 am

Anything I say is opinion, and nothing more.

I think it's possible, but you'd have to go very deep to get it to happen, and probably a lot.

I don't know of any taur files that are out at the moment, but that's just here.
Try the lucid dreams file, and you'll at least maybe be able to dream about it until someone comes up with a suitable file.

If you do find a generic taur file, I advise against mixing 2 transformations at the same time, as one will just overide the other, or your mind will try to process both at the same time.

This is better answered by an actual hypnotist, but there ya go. Hope I helped, at least a little.
Hypnosisdragon
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations