Canine transformation

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Canine transformation

Postby wolf92557 » September 30th, 2009, 11:16 pm

I've been listening to subliminal canine and the dog brain files for a short while now. about a month maybe a little longer, letting them play endlessly while i slept. I was wondering if any one has had any success with these.

Its hard for me to tell, cause i have considered myself more canine than human for years now, long before discovering this site. and have emulated the behavior of canines for a while. But i believe that i have been having some success with these files.

particularly before i started to listened to them i couldn't stomach the taste of dry dog food, now i crave it and rather enjoy the taste, as well as lapping up water seems to come more natural for me. i believe that these files are reinforcing traits and behaviors that i have learned to display years back in my quest to become more canine.

i was also wondering out of curiosity what the subliminal's in subliminal canine are.
wolf92557

Postby CWolfCW » October 1st, 2009, 8:47 am

I've wondered the same thing. But it's still nice to listen to regardless, heh.
CWolfCW
Regular
Regular

Postby Zombie_Genocide » October 17th, 2009, 11:28 pm

There is a guy on this site somewhere who is having great success with this file, and he is blogging about the effects it is having on him. I think you can find his name in the comment's sections of the file itself.
Zombie_Genocide
Regular
Regular

Postby slartibartfast » November 10th, 2009, 4:37 am

DogBrain worked for me first try
slartibartfast

Return to Furry Transformations