is this normal ?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

is this normal ?

Postby KHKYLE » October 14th, 2009, 9:32 am

I have got the tf to work now, but im have been a furry for over a week now is this normal ?
KHKYLE

Postby Serra013 » October 14th, 2009, 10:16 am

This depends on which file you were/are listening to. Some of them are permanent. :!:
Serra013
Regular
Regular

Re: is this normal ?

Postby Score_Under » October 14th, 2009, 10:55 am

KHKYLE wrote:I have got the tf to work now, but im have been a furry for over a week now is this normal ?

Hahaha, lucky you. :D Which file did you use?
Score_Under
Regular
Regular

Postby kittenplay » October 14th, 2009, 5:02 pm

Was this the first time you've listening to it, or have you heard it many times?

Also... what file was it!? :)
kittenplay

that furry transformation file by emg

Postby KHKYLE » October 19th, 2009, 10:58 am

It di work, but can,t turn back. tried the trigger and all but no effect.

Im stuck
KHKYLE

Postby C87 » October 19th, 2009, 12:09 pm

Are you enjoying it or annoyed by it?
C87
Regular
Regular

Postby ranmafan » October 19th, 2009, 4:03 pm

He is stuck as a fox. According to his comment to this file [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Top10&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=2476[/url] Which was DKaiser's new Wolf TF file. Which is a PERMANENT file according to what it says. Which means if I got all my information correct you're stuck as a wolf. Lucky! XD
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KHKYLE » October 21st, 2009, 1:02 am

C87 wrote:Are you enjoying it or annoyed by it?

im enjoying it . Just wondered if this was a normal effect
KHKYLE

Postby KHKYLE » October 21st, 2009, 1:03 am

ranmafan wrote:He is stuck as a fox. According to his comment to this file http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Top10&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=2476 Which was DKaiser's new Wolf TF file. Which is a PERMANENT file according to what it says. Which means if I got all my information correct you're stuck as a wolf. Lucky! XD

yes, im stuck as a wolf. And that fox tf was my first tf that worked, but ended after 3 days
KHKYLE

Postby C87 » October 21st, 2009, 3:17 am

KHKYLE wrote:
C87 wrote:Are you enjoying it or annoyed by it?

im enjoying it . Just wondered if this was a normal effect

Its not "normal" but in a good way, many people are jealous when a tf works.
C87
Regular
Regular

Postby ranmafan » October 21st, 2009, 6:33 am

KHKYLE wrote:
ranmafan wrote:He is stuck as a fox. According to his comment to this file http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Top10&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=2476 Which was DKaiser's new Wolf TF file. Which is a PERMANENT file according to what it says. Which means if I got all my information correct you're stuck as a wolf. Lucky! XD
yes, im stuck as a wolf. And that fox tf was my first tf that worked, but ended after 3 days
i meant to say ur a wolf. I guess since im trying to get the fox file to work it slipped out. Altho im not a fan of draygones files. And also was this the first time listening to the file. Its different 4 each person but normally it takes many listens to a file to start seeing results.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KHKYLE » October 22nd, 2009, 10:56 am

ranmafan wrote:
KHKYLE wrote:
i meant to say ur a wolf. I guess since im trying to get the fox file to work it slipped out. Altho im not a fan of draygones files. And also was this the first time listening to the file. Its different 4 each person but normally it takes many listens to a file to start seeing results.

true true but I have listened to it 5 days, and more and more effects came.

After a week without listening it didn,t stop

thats when i found out i was stuck

Im still a wolf, but im getting used to it
KHKYLE

Postby ranmafan » October 22nd, 2009, 2:06 pm

Lucky! *is obviously envious* Maybe your just super perceptive? *pets* hehe
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DKaiser » October 22nd, 2009, 4:49 pm

Yes, as said in the description: "The file is a curse file, with a permanent duration." My apologies if that wasn't what you expected, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » October 22nd, 2009, 5:22 pm

If I commissioned a file from you would u make a fox version of this file? I dont like the ones available now. :(
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KHKYLE » October 23rd, 2009, 8:43 am

ranmafan wrote:Lucky! *is obviously envious* Maybe your just super perceptive? *pets* hehe

lol X3
KHKYLE

last day

Postby KHKYLE » October 26th, 2009, 9:41 am

something strange happened last day, I couldn,t stand up, I had to walk on all four. 8O
I had to do this the whole day.

today it was gone, but I feel no need to talk.

Strange ?

:?
KHKYLE

Re: last day

Postby KHKYLE » October 26th, 2009, 9:44 am

KHKYLE wrote:something strange happened last day, I couldn,t stand up, I had to walk on all four. 8O
I had to do this the whole day.

today it was gone, but I feel no need to talk.

Strange ?

:?

good it was sunday. and didn,t need to go to job

Sorry if I have wrote something wrong, not good in english

im from norway
KHKYLE

Postby Flow123 » October 26th, 2009, 11:30 am

thats fantastic!

kinda odd, but awesome!

Flow
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby C87 » October 26th, 2009, 3:55 pm

Were you able to stand up if you tried hard enough?

You may need someone to help you out with this if its gonna effect your job and other things, maybe a "human trigger" would work? :P
C87
Regular
Regular

Postby KHKYLE » October 28th, 2009, 2:30 am

C87 wrote:Were you able to stand up if you tried hard enough?

You may need someone to help you out with this if its gonna effect your job and other things, maybe a "human trigger" would work? :P

Well, I hope that it dosn't.
If that would have happened I would have been sendt to an psycho house or something.

Of course I tried to stand up, got brought down every time.
KHKYLE

Postby KHKYLE » November 3rd, 2009, 7:33 am

WizDom wrote:My guess: you've gone too far with it. Try doing some basic meditation and loosening the supposed 'grip' of the file. You might be repressing something that's coming out this way, so if I were you, I'd make a habit of going on all fours on set times in the week, when you're safe and in private. Clearly you felt some sort of need, and it's not unthinkable that the need will come up again. Better to answer it in your terms than bottle it up 'till it explodes.

Also, congrats!

Well it has only happend one time. and I think you are right about it, I feel a need to do it, but now I think I can control it.

il try to do it often when Im alone so I don,t feel a need to do it in public

Im getting used to it now,being a wolf I mean

:3

Howled for first time 2 days ago, though but that was because I did want to get it out. Cause I felt it had been there for a long time.

it feelt actualy good. wierd
KHKYLE

news?

Postby mmtt » December 22nd, 2009, 6:48 pm

Well it's been a while now. Any news?
mmtt

Re: news?

Postby KHKYLE » December 24th, 2009, 9:29 am

mmtt wrote:Well it's been a while now. Any news?

No, the hypnosis is gone now.
KHKYLE

Postby mmtt » December 24th, 2009, 7:31 pm

Aww, that's disappointing. I have been listening to the file for almost a week but haven't noticed anything spectacular yet. However, I have noticed some peculiar-looking dark bumps forming on the palms of my hands. I guess they could be paw pads 8O. What were the first changes you saw?
mmtt

Postby KHKYLE » December 28th, 2009, 7:33 am

mmtt wrote:Aww, that's disappointing. I have been listening to the file for almost a week but haven't noticed anything spectacular yet. However, I have noticed some peculiar-looking dark bumps forming on the palms of my hands. I guess they could be paw pads 8O. What were the first changes you saw?

ears
KHKYLE

Postby venomofall » February 7th, 2010, 3:58 pm

so the file only works technically when you are alone? it said something about when talking to others you would be your human self?

and does it matter if i am not asleep when i listen or will it only work if im asleep?

oh and will it affect me @ school?
venomofall

Postby KHKYLE » February 8th, 2010, 8:33 am

venomofall wrote:so the file only works technically when you are alone? it said something about when talking to others you would be your human self?

and does it matter if i am not asleep when i listen or will it only work if im asleep?

oh and will it affect me @ school?

if you say that, i don't think it will afect you there cause there is many people there, but if you one day begin to have problem walking on two legs, that may afect your way to get ready for school i guess.
srry bad english
KHKYLE

Postby DKaiser » February 8th, 2010, 9:12 am

venomofall wrote:so the file only works technically when you are alone? it said something about when talking to others you would be your human self?

It just said you'll refer to yourself as your human self. So, for example, if you were filling out some paperwork asking for your vital info, you'd remember to put your real info on there, not just how you sense yourself.
And while you can listen while asleep, it's best to go into trance like with most files, you'll get more out of it.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

excuse me

Postby bolddragon10 » July 8th, 2010, 4:58 pm

i started 2 promice my self 2 listen 2 the wolf tf hypnosis and i got 2 ask u khkyle something, when u looked into a mirrior did u see yourself or the wolf, and were your clothes affected 2. p.s. my name happens to be kyle 2.
bolddragon10

2 more things

Postby bolddragon10 » July 9th, 2010, 6:28 pm

i just want 2 more asked thats it. were your socks affected, and [u dont hav 2 tell me this but] did u have 2 change the way u go 2 the bathroom? /:
bolddragon10

Return to Furry Transformations