Anyone had success with this file or reviews? - Butt Bunny

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Anyone had success with this file or reviews? - Butt Bunny

Postby darkenedav » October 24th, 2009, 4:37 pm

I found this by accident and listened to it and it was a truly surreal mp3.
It's a freebie if you read the page it says 'get it free HERE' and the here is a legit link {avg-ed the zip and its just an mp3}
http://esuccubus.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_7&products_id=4

description;
"This recording takes the subject deep into trance, with Elena slowly binding them down and then taking them with her strap-on. The subject is changed slowly into a horny female bunny, obsessed with anal sex and being filled. This personality is then buried, brought out whenever the trigger "Butt Bunny Bouncing" is said.

The resulting personality remains until the subject is untriggered with the words "normal pet". The trigger can be said by the subject, by Elena, or by anyone the listener gives permission to.

In addition to the bondage fantasy, the bunny personality makes the subject forget their former form and indulge utterly in anal pleasure, including implanting a fetish for anal sex if it did not previously exist. The subject will feel a growing urge to trigger themselves if they have not done so in some time. The file encourages repeated listening. "

Seriously it was sureal because of a few things;
1 - it reminded me of me o_O I used to do long trances like this where you can hear the occasional stutter (either from getting too involved in the trance process or missing a word or making it up {most often} as going along)
2 - the over safety in it, back when I thought 'OMG WHAT IF?' now I've refined it (as most people do with experience) you only need to focus on the basics
3 - the originality :D how smooth does the phrase 'bouncing butt bunny' roll off the tongue?

I'm a little confused how google couldn't find anything interesting for this file though...

This is about the only forum I know that would discuss the file :)

{is still genially surprised}

oh and forgot to say but no it didn't work on me :P but I just lay there listening (is listening again) because it's like a blast from the past o_O {really isn't me before you ask}

so yeah, thoughts? {also why is there not so much original ft? Love this one cause how often do you come across this idea?

Da[/i]
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacoburline » October 26th, 2009, 1:10 am

I find that Elena is a very good hypnotist; her files work wonderfully for me. In fact, she's one of the two hypnotists who have actually been able to put me in trance deep enough that I experienced a bit of amnesia about what happened during the trance. I'm sure it's a combination of the length of her files and her voice.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Postby Zombie_Genocide » November 6th, 2009, 10:19 pm

http://www.esuccubus.com/

Her site.

Shes a real hypnotist, ya know, the kind with the Degrees?

All of her files usually have safeties in them to prevent you from getting more then you bargained for.
Zombie_Genocide
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » November 7th, 2009, 9:02 am

Yeah I have to say she is good :D

First time in a long time I've thought an mp3 had enough potential I sat there and trimmed the bits I didn't like :)

{just trimmed "the farm" to not have the site loyalty :P
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby SamStrife » March 24th, 2010, 3:19 pm

delete
Last edited by SamStrife on January 24th, 2014, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SamStrife

Postby darkenedav » March 25th, 2010, 1:01 pm

SamStrife wrote:Dang I know it's been a while sine this threads had any activity...but I always meant to post in it that this file is my fave ever...and where no files before have ever had an effect on me, this one is incredibly powerfull...to the point where I just read the title of the thread and I can feel myself transforming back into my bunny persona, and my butt is tingling with excitement =^_^=

Gona listen to the file again now :p

wowzer! O_O!
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby amygal7 » May 14th, 2010, 5:22 pm

I don't see where you get the free file, am I just really blind or am I missing something?
amygal7

Postby darkenedav » May 15th, 2010, 6:34 pm

amygal7 wrote:I don't see where you get the free file, am I just really blind or am I missing something?

The file is the top one here (with a description);
http://www.esuccubus.com/catalog/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=14

failing that the direct link;
http://www.esuccubus.com/catalog/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=11

its a freebie :) and by far the best one on the site (got milk? comes a close 2nd)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby amygal7 » May 16th, 2010, 6:06 pm

oh wow, so I've listened to it a few times now and I find it very nice... I also at times start to space out and like when I snap back I for a second thing I have a bunny like face and a tail. I didn't think something cout be this strong or even work :oops:
amygal7

Postby darkenedav » May 17th, 2010, 1:43 pm

amygal7 wrote:oh wow, so I've listened to it a few times now and I find it very nice... I also at times start to space out and like when I snap back I for a second thing I have a bunny like face and a tail. I didn't think something cout be this strong or even work :oops:

lol it's unique, interesting and fun :) why not? :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Streblo » June 20th, 2010, 2:40 pm

The site is down, it looks like the hypnotist didn't pay her hosting fees. Is the file available anywhere else? I tried googling and found her old site (subliminallyyours.com) but didn't see the file mentioned there. Is there any chance someone can email this too me, or is the file too large? (I'll pm my email address). It sounds like an incredible file and I'd love to try it.

Thanks,
Bob
Streblo

Postby darkenedav » June 21st, 2010, 2:40 pm

Streblo wrote:The site is down, it looks like the hypnotist didn't pay her hosting fees. Is the file available anywhere else? I tried googling and found her old site (subliminallyyours.com) but didn't see the file mentioned there. Is there any chance someone can email this too me, or is the file too large? (I'll pm my email address). It sounds like an incredible file and I'd love to try it.

Thanks,
Bob

well aren't you lucky ;)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9NHTZ71W

I'm sure Elena won't mind it's always been free on the other sites ^_^
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Tasha_Lynn » June 21st, 2010, 9:37 pm

Hey there, Elena was the hypnotist who trained me and enabled me to start off as a tist myself. I blossomed from being her subject/pet to being her pupil. I havent heard from Elena since the site went down, but if I learn anything new I will let anyone who wishes information to know the 411.

^_^
Tasha_Lynn

Postby Streblo » June 22nd, 2010, 7:24 am

darkenedav wrote:
Streblo wrote:The site is down, it looks like the hypnotist didn't pay her hosting fees. Is the file available anywhere else? I tried googling and found her old site (subliminallyyours.com) but didn't see the file mentioned there. Is there any chance someone can email this too me, or is the file too large? (I'll pm my email address). It sounds like an incredible file and I'd love to try it.

Thanks,
Bob

well aren't you lucky ;)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9NHTZ71W

I'm sure Elena won't mind it's always been free on the other sites ^_^

Thanks Darkenedav! I can't wait to listen to it.
Streblo

Postby darkenedav » July 6th, 2010, 5:19 am

Streblo wrote:Thanks Darkenedav! I can't wait to listen to it.

How'd it go?
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Phoenix-D » July 6th, 2010, 6:32 pm

Site's back up, BTW.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » July 7th, 2010, 12:18 pm

more replies on route with any luck then :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Streblo » October 17th, 2010, 3:18 pm

darkenedav wrote:
Streblo wrote:Thanks Darkenedav! I can't wait to listen to it.

How'd it go?

So I'm about 4 months late with my response, sorry. This file didn't really do anything for me, at least that I can remember. Every time I listened to it I'm not sure if I was going into a trance or just falling asleep, but suddenly the file would be ending and I'd be waking up and I wouldn't remember anything. Since I couldn't remember if I actually experienced any of the bondage fantasy, I gave up on it after a couple of weeks.

Thanks for getting me the file though.

Bob
Streblo

Postby darkenedav » October 17th, 2010, 3:27 pm

If you blacked out I'd say it worked too well :P

Maybe you've developed a bunny persona you're not aware of? :)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » April 22nd, 2012, 5:25 am

bump for experiences and renewed interest/curiosity...
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Naturesize » June 3rd, 2012, 9:53 pm

Hey, it been interesting what other people posted.

I tried this file and played it 2 time so far, I didn't feel any effect on the first time. but after the second time, whenever I say the trigger word, I get a weird feeling above my ass. the sensations is of something raising and pushing at my cloth, I think it is my fluffy bunny tail :) Also, I get erect instantly when I say the trigger, growing horny and wanting to masturbate, but not analy though.

I will keep on listening to it and try to keep up with the updates :)

p.s. I'm still also very very new into hypnosis, only been in trance for about 4-5 times so far
Naturesize

Postby Therealdoom » August 1st, 2012, 12:32 pm

Could someone post a mirror to the file? Both Megaupload and the original site are gone.
Therealdoom

Postby Phoenix-D » August 1st, 2012, 1:39 pm

The Pirate Bay still has a torrent up with all her files on it. (its legit, uploaded by the authors actually)
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby Therealdoom » August 2nd, 2012, 1:43 am

Found it, thanks.
Therealdoom

Postby para_amo » September 3rd, 2012, 6:26 am

So its been a couple of years after the last reply, but does anyone know where I can find her files?
Tried a search on pirate bay but came up with nothing under
elena hypnotism
elena hypnosis
elena hypnotist
elen bunny

dunno how else to look for it

Thank you!
para_amo

Postby ProfessorPig » September 3rd, 2012, 8:08 am

para_amo wrote:So its been a couple of years after the last reply, but does anyone know where I can find her files?
Tried a search on pirate bay but came up with nothing under
Thank you!

I got one to pop up by searching for Mistress Elena. i did not download it but from the file count it was not the main one. if you search for esuccubus (her old website) the big one comes up with 82 files(half of them were from tasha).

you can find some of her files here on wmm but not the one your looking for
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=71459
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Phoenix-D » September 7th, 2012, 3:37 pm

Her site is back now, with most of the old files.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

My own experience with this one

Postby fursam » October 10th, 2014, 5:09 pm

I'm not a good hypnosis subject. I've tranced to maybe four files, though I've listened to quite a few. However, this one did cause me to trance out and it did strengthen my anal fetish. I did not see physical results, nor did I feel a bunny tail, but it was still farther than I've been otherwise.
fursam

Re: Anyone had success with this file or reviews? - Butt Bun

Postby keyword » May 19th, 2015, 6:56 am

darkenedav wrote:I found this by accident and listened to it and it was a truly surreal mp3.
It's a freebie if you read the page it says 'get it free HERE' and the here is a legit link {avg-ed the zip and its just an mp3}
http://esuccubus.com/boutique/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_7&products_id=4

description;
"This recording takes the subject deep into trance, with Elena slowly binding them down and then taking them with her strap-on. The subject is changed slowly into a horny female bunny, obsessed with anal sex and being filled. This personality is then buried, brought out whenever the trigger "Butt Bunny Bouncing" is said.

The resulting personality remains until the subject is untriggered with the words "normal pet". The trigger can be said by the subject, by Elena, or by anyone the listener gives permission to.

In addition to the bondage fantasy, the bunny personality makes the subject forget their former form and indulge utterly in anal pleasure, including implanting a fetish for anal sex if it did not previously exist. The subject will feel a growing urge to trigger themselves if they have not done so in some time. The file encourages repeated listening. "

Seriously it was sureal because of a few things;
1 - it reminded me of me o_O I used to do long trances like this where you can hear the occasional stutter (either from getting too involved in the trance process or missing a word or making it up {most often} as going along)
2 - the over safety in it, back when I thought 'OMG WHAT IF?' now I've refined it (as most people do with experience) you only need to focus on the basics
3 - the originality :D how smooth does the phrase 'bouncing butt bunny' roll off the tongue?

I'm a little confused how google couldn't find anything interesting for this file though...

This is about the only forum I know that would discuss the file :)

{is still genially surprised}

oh and forgot to say but no it didn't work on me :P but I just lay there listening (is listening again) because it's like a blast from the past o_O {really isn't me before you ask}

so yeah, thoughts? {also why is there not so much original ft? Love this one cause how often do you come across this idea?

Da[/i]
keyword

Re: Anyone had success with this file or reviews? - Butt Bun

Postby blanketcross » May 2nd, 2016, 6:52 pm

Yeah yeah, I know this is an older forum so kill me for bringing it back from the dead.

Does anyone still have this file? I cannot find it on her website and have known about this file for a long time but have not been able to download it. Any help would appreciated. Thanks
blanketcross
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Furry Transformations