Need help here, new to this stuff

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Need help here, new to this stuff

Postby QQ » March 24th, 2010, 2:25 am

Alright, so I'm testing out EMG's Dragon Transformation file as well as the remix based off his Furry TF one (the one that goes 'morph to a species of age years old', but doesn't show everyone else as the same) just to see if this stuff works (trying out triggerable TF's, I'll rather experience one of these than some Phantom Rapist or some shit even if they are easier).

In the past three nights (going on to four tonight) I've been listening to the Deepening file, then the Dragon one and the Furry TF Remix (in that order), just in my bed with the iPod out, at moderate volume. I follow the instructions, and when I imagine my newer forms, I look at myself in third person (in my mind) when doing it. Since the last file on this playlist does not try to put me in a trance, I just open my eyes after the dragon one and then play the Furry TF file, then shut them again. After the playlist, I try out the triggers to see if they work and then start again, but from the Dragon one. I listen to the files three times a night except for Deepening, which I listen to once.

However, I don't think I'm even making progress. After listening to the play list, all the tests of the trigger I've done have failed - not even fur/scales on my feet and hands. In a trance (or what I think is a trance), my hands overtime feel a bit bigger than usual (probably numb), have a hot stomach and rather warm body, and I shut my eyes in the process as well, if this leads up to anything. As with what the files suggest, I do believe I should morph after the trigger has been said. My reaction to the files while listening, are, well, just listening carefully as well as picturing my new look in third-person, and believing the effects will happen (only because I'm intentionally getting myself hypnotized).

So I ask you guys (or girls if you for some reason feminized yourself :V); what could help me get the file effects working, what am I doing wrong, and what should I be doing instead? By the way - since the Furry TF Remix file has no introduction to put me in a trance, how am I going to enter one just by playing itself, and how, for any file - should I picture/imagine the transformation process (IE - scales growning from the skin, then the claws come out and so on in a slower process, or instantly getting fully morphed)?

If these files happen to be ones that should be used by only people with experience with hypnosis in the past, then what can you suggest me for an easier file to use, while still being just as sane (like as in no random behavior change - IE no howling) and reversible by triggers?

I've also had some worries about some of the hypnotism, but they don't really persist me since I know these files I'm listening to don't mention the change of behavior (if they did, it could fuck up my life obviously).

Thanks in advance, and I hope this isn't too TL;DR for ya.
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby QQ » March 25th, 2010, 2:11 am

Sorry for the double post - but does the TrigWerewolf file put you on all-fours, or a two legged anthromorphic? I'm curious since this file seems to give some people success, judging from the lurking, but if it's all-fours I think that's going put me off...
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby Dixiepup » April 15th, 2010, 1:57 am

Trying multiple files at once seems to be the biggest mistake I see around self-hypnosis. You're already trying to radically alter a perception of yourself, and then you try to do that MULTIPLE times over!
Pick one of the files you like and stick with it regularly for awhile, then see how that goes. If it still doesn't work, it might be something else.
Dixiepup
Regular
Regular

Postby QQ » April 16th, 2010, 7:18 am

Welp, I just sticked to the help with files section, I didn't see that area before I posted here lol

Anyway on an update - Lately in the past week, I only just listen to Deepening 2 and the Dragon one only time a night, and it's been more than three weeks since I've tried these files. Nothing yet, but recently I managed to grab one post from the help board saying I should take day-length breaks in between.

If anyone's also keen on giving me more suggestions, let me hear it, probably need more advice on this stuff lol
QQ
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations