Uploaded a file

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Uploaded a file

Postby ranmafan » April 11th, 2010, 2:58 pm

I uploaded an old pokemon tf file that DKaiser made for me a long time ago. It's a permanent curse tf file that will transform the listener into an anthropomorphic eevee. Enjoy! :) [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=E-Solution&file=index[/url]
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CWolfCW » April 11th, 2010, 4:38 pm

Your file is a big flop. At under a minute long with only references to adding multiple female breasts, it's better off being removed from the site. There is pretty much nothing in that file that's even remotely contextual to Eevee TF.
CWolfCW
Regular
Regular

Postby ranmafan » April 11th, 2010, 5:28 pm

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same file. The file I uploaded is 5-6 mins long cause it doesnt have an induction and I had edited out the breasts part of the file before uploading it. So it should just be a normal eevee tf file.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » April 11th, 2010, 5:41 pm

ah I see what happened. I accidentally made the part of the file that I had cut out thinking that was the hypnofile part. *face-palms* I'm sorry. I deleted the old one and am replacing it with the actual file this time. Sorry for the mix up! The real file is here http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=E-Solution&file=index
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby reallystupidfordoingthis » April 11th, 2010, 9:21 pm

Interesting. Can't download it myself but I've been thinking of making a general Pokemon file at some time. Maybe once I get my basic induction file up for public scrutiny I'll look at trying out something like this.
reallystupidfordoingthis

Return to Furry Transformations