Does the furry transformation file work?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Does the furry transformation file work?

Postby lpa100 » April 12th, 2010, 5:13 pm

Does it really worked for someone, if so how did it take to you for it work. If English isn't my "first" language will it work as well? Plz answer me. :?:
lpa100

Postby vorebunny » June 13th, 2010, 11:54 am

i have yet to have any reaction to this file short of it being relaxing
vorebunny

Postby vorebunny » July 29th, 2010, 10:18 pm

several months later and still no effect from any of the files i try listening to from this site

its very disapointing
vorebunny

Postby AFA » August 6th, 2010, 8:47 pm

If you are talking about the one by EMG it has a very low success rate (not that mine are much better), but it does work for some.

Depending on what you want there is probably something better out there if you look.
AFA
Regular
Regular

i must be the exception!

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 9th, 2013, 3:46 am

I can say after only listening to EMG's Furry TF file once.. within a day or so i started noticing changes....excellent changes. i dont think you need be disapointed. Its all in your perception of things.. you have to be open and desiring the change and the want to be hypnotized you cant resist or disbelieve...believing is seeing.. i have up to date experienced paws. a twitchy itchy nose higher up than where my human nose was. a tail with a mind of its own. and fur... you have to have a good idea as to what you really want out of your transformation.. and be willing to work with it. you know how Judy Garland had to say "no place like home" three times? i used the trigger phrase over 100 times in the past three days.. first a rush of tingles then like magic i become "aware" of my tail, ears, pawfeet and darned itchy twitchy nose and fur.. but wouldnt trade it for anything.. i think awareness is the key.. dont look to go seeing changes in the mirror right away.. tingles is the start... feel tingles repeat trigger phrase.. feel something change and become aware.. repeat trigger phrase.. build up your successes and continue.. worked for me.. but most of all See the furry, Be the furry, Free the furry
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Furry Transformations