OK I need some help here

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

OK I need some help here

Postby laharppe » June 16th, 2010, 1:27 pm

I need to know if anyone has heard of a file that turns someone from "a male furry into a female human. " I am attempting to work with a subject who says they listened to it and he keeps avoiding certain specifics about it so i am starting to get a little suspicious of him.
laharppe

Postby TeenWolf » June 16th, 2010, 1:49 pm

Is the subject a male who's been turned into a Male Furry and you want to turn him into a Female human or is the subject a Female who's been turned into a Male Furry and you want them 'restored'?
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby laharppe » June 16th, 2010, 2:12 pm

TeenWolf wrote:Is the subject a male who's been turned into a Male Furry and you want to turn him into a Female human or is the subject a Female who's been turned into a Male Furry and you want them 'restored'?

No. He is a male furry that was "turned from a male furry to a female human" i just need to know if there is a file like that so I know he isn't trying to B.S. me
laharppe

Postby saiumi » June 16th, 2010, 5:44 pm

Probably a combination of files, or a custom file made from parts of other files. Not really too hard to do with something like Virtual Hypnotist or Audacity.
saiumi

Postby laharppe » July 22nd, 2010, 12:01 am

True. However the situation was resolved and sadly my suspicions were right about him and he was just screwing around with me. :(
laharppe

Postby Foxgirl » July 22nd, 2010, 1:23 pm

shame.

come make a male into a doggy girl instead :P
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations