Which fox file?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Which fox file?

Postby ranmafan » June 20th, 2010, 9:28 pm

I have so many fox files...I'm not sure if the one I'm using is any good or not. Perhaps someone can rate it? [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Search&Search=fox&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=3331[/url] A similar version was recorded by my friend Cy, which I may switch to listening to that one cause I trust him most. But I really like EMG's voice, I go really deep with his voice, but trust Cy more. Hence my dilema. Then I have an Fox ears and tail file, ([url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files_Search&Search=fox&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=2151[/url] ) which is close to my file. My file has fox ears, tail, and fur. But this fox ears and tail file was rated really high on WMM by numerous ppl while no one rated my current one yet. Or I could take draygone's fox transformation file, the one many ppl have had success with, and edit it down to include only the fur, ears, and tail of the fox? I dunno which one I should try.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » July 27th, 2010, 3:34 pm

seriously no one has an opinion on this? has anyone here gotten any of the fox files to work yet?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Noctis » August 28th, 2010, 7:36 pm

ranmafan wrote:seriously no one has an opinion on this? has anyone here gotten any of the fox files to work yet?

I have tried your files myself, the fox ears and tail one was very interesting even though I have used it only one time; I can say with ease that it has all the necessary elements of a hypnosis file. For one your voice is relaxing but easy to pay attention to at the same time, something that either goes one way or the other with most people. Also your files are very original as far as words go while I have seen many files that only switch around a single word for a different one but keep an entire induction the same.

Also another thing I've noticed is that I have gotten more effects from your files than the ones created by Draygone. I know some people have had great success with those, but I myself could not tolerate the dialogue for 45 minutes and did a remixed version of both files to be more relaxing and trance inducing. One thing I believe may help anyone interested in creating files is to refer to the change as being say an "anthropomorphic fox" as opposed to just saying a fox furry.

If someone is a furry and only confirms this by hearing "you're a fox furry" it doesn't exactly give the brain the idea that it needs to change the appearance of the body any because it is only confirming what it already knows, perhaps a few "sense" based effects may change due to the details but not much else. Know what I mean? This was a big issue I had when attempting the files by Draygone.

As for files in general, I think yours are personally some of the best ones on the site due to the relaxation factor as being there in each one. After all if a voice doesn't sound at least somewhat relaxing or serious how can a person hope to allow it to induce them to trance? That's how I see it dude, hope that helps.

Keep up the good work.

:)
Noctis

Postby ranmafan » August 29th, 2010, 9:35 am

well thanks but I never really recorded any files. I made the scripts but for the fox ears and tail file DanFox recorded it. And besides that one I don't think I've written any other ones, just some ones I've gotten others to do for me.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Noctis » August 29th, 2010, 11:45 pm

ranmafan wrote:well thanks but I never really recorded any files. I made the scripts but for the fox ears and tail file DanFox recorded it. And besides that one I don't think I've written any other ones, just some ones I've gotten others to do for me.

Ah ok, I was curious about that considering there were 2 different voices on the files. Either way the script was still brilliant and I find it that the script is just as important as anything else. If a script is bad, the voice cannnot easily make up for it, look at how some movies get with a bad script, you know? :3 I may be interested in recording a file for you as well if you'd be interested or even helping you do it on your own, just give me a message if you're ever curious about something.
Noctis

Postby simoncan » April 17th, 2011, 1:50 am

your files are great , to the point short and easy to listen to please make more hopefully a trig file for the fox files no ones done it yet
simoncan

Postby ranmafan » April 23rd, 2011, 7:39 pm

I dunno I think i've tried many different fox files from many different ppl. But sometimes I get the feeling that i'm just not going deep enough. I wonder if I'm even going into trance at all really. it feels like im just closing my eyes. To be honest the only files I know I go deep in are EMG's files, I think it's his voice. But I know I go deep when I listen to his voice. I loose feeling in my whole body and loose track of time all together. I even had him record a file for me that I scripted awhile ago but i don't know if i trust my writing skills so I dunno. Should I give that a listen? or should i listen to another file? i got the file DKaiser made me..does the effectiveness of a file fall under how deep the listener goes?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Furry Transformations