Furry adventure TF idea?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Furry adventure TF idea?

Postby ranmafan » August 30th, 2010, 4:33 am

I wa just thinking (a dangerous pasttime I know) but suppose instead of the boring hypnosis files, you are changing into *insert animal here* blah blah what if a file was made up like a short tf story? you the listener would be the main character and the induction could be like setting the scene or whatever. and the majority of the body would be where you transform, and it could be mainly like a normal file there, describing the changes and what not..but i dunno if this would really work in transforming ppl when they are out of trance..
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Neith » August 30th, 2010, 6:46 am

An interesting idea. But for something like that I think the appeal is less the whole you are transforming...etc but the transforming as well as the scenario you're put into to go through. Since depending on everything you could weave in other ideas or a trigger or two to induce transformation.

I know I'd be interested in listening to a file like that.
Neith

Postby Madrox_26 » September 21st, 2010, 9:17 pm

I'm not sure if any of her files are here at WMM, but Tasha from eSuccubus has some good TF files that lean more toward the setting and process of transformation.

http://denofdreams.webs.com/tashasfiles.htm
Madrox_26

Postby Tasha_Lynn » May 2nd, 2011, 9:27 pm

All of my TF files are available at my new site. Please take a look it you like.

www.denofdreams.com
Tasha_Lynn

Return to Furry Transformations