Curse Furry Stereotype

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Furry Stereotype

Postby AFA » September 3rd, 2010, 3:33 pm

So what I am thinking of doing is a series of curse files that would cause the subject to mentally and physically turn into a stereotype within the furry fandom. This curse would probably last the whole year and one week per month they would become this stereotype.

So far I have the following possibilities lined up but if you think I should add or remove anything from each one or add a stereotype just say so. (Not most, but not all, stereotypes came from wikifur, not myself)
Equines="size queens", into bondage and pony play and love dirty talk
Male Foxes = gay or bi, overly sexualized and submissive
Male Huskies = Same as fox’s but into pet play more and possible some dumbing down.
Wolves = alpha males, arrogant and expecting to be treated as leaders very Dominant
Tigers = Dumb Jock (this was more of a request since there is no real tiger stereotype yet)
Jackals = individuals with an obsession with ancient Egypt, that are switches
Lion = Easily hypnotized submissive slaves. (This stereotype exists mostly only in the hypnosis part of the furry fandom)
Snakes = Dominant, wannabe hypnotists, into vore (This stereotype exists mostly only in the hypnosis part of the furry fandom just like the lion one)

The pole above is there so you can vote which one you would like done first.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby Chibisuke » September 6th, 2010, 12:37 am

i voted other but for Dragon

and it seems to be a sterotype were self centered Easily aggrovated and easily angered w/ a superiority complex
Chibisuke
Regular
Regular

Postby QQ » September 6th, 2010, 3:37 am

Try a creature that's rarely/not featured on WMM and FM. Dragons as mentioned could be interesting (although there's two files here on them already), and other scaly things could be an option (they're also a bit rare on here), possibly tuataras (possibly the oldest type of lizards today, from NZ)?
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby AFA » September 6th, 2010, 4:40 pm

Chibisuke wrote:i voted other but for Dragon

and it seems to be a sterotype were self centered Easily aggrovated and easily angered w/ a superiority complex
I did think about doing a Dragon one but given since someone fell down some stairs at a con there is also the stereotype that Dragon furries are accident prone. That being the case I would feel obligated to include this, however if I did I would worry about this file actually causing someone physical harm that's why it isn't on the list.

QQ wrote:Try a creature that's rarely/not featured on WMM and FM. Dragons as mentioned could be interesting (although there's two files here on them already), and other scaly things could be an option (they're also a bit rare on here), possibly tuataras (possibly the oldest type of lizards today, from NZ)?
In the future I could possibly do a file on tuataras, but the thing is that this series is supposed to be a curse based on stereotypes in the furry fandom and I don't really think there is any for tuataras. I will think about that in the future.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby MysteriousManInRed » September 6th, 2010, 5:55 pm

What happened to cow anthrow girls or just cow files all together... but other then that these files sound interesting...
MysteriousManInRed
Regular
Regular

Postby AFA » September 6th, 2010, 7:15 pm

Nzltechnoz wrote:What happened to cow anthrow girls or just cow files all together... but other then that these files sound interesting...
Hmm, I don't know why I forgot about the anthro cow girl ones. A cow girl file could be a possibility, but personally I think that given that the sugestions in the file wouldn't be much different than most on WMM and I think MistE makes a really good file I don't see much of a point in making a new one.

Also I wish I had access to change the pool because I thought of one more:
Male Otter: Within the furry fandom they are slowly becoming just as overly sexualized as foxes and huskies but they aren't quite there yet. This would also have the effect of while the curse is in effect making the individual gay however given that I think the reason otters are becoming popular is also due to the Bear community they would still be masculine. Probably would develop a love of swimming as well while it is in effect.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby Foxgirl » September 7th, 2010, 3:51 am

Females would be nice too you know :P

Female Foxes, for instant would be overly sexual horny sluts with a love of cock and bisexual, and a need to have big tits/sexy bodies.
Foxgirl
Regular
Regular

Postby QQ » September 8th, 2010, 4:22 am

AFA wrote:
QQ wrote:Try a creature that's rarely/not featured on WMM and FM. Dragons as mentioned could be interesting (although there's two files here on them already), and other scaly things could be an option (they're also a bit rare on here), possibly tuataras (possibly the oldest type of lizards today, from NZ)?
In the future I could possibly do a file on tuataras, but the thing is that this series is supposed to be a curse based on stereotypes in the furry fandom and I don't really think there is any for tuataras. I will think about that in the future.

Well, my suggestion is more of a gimmick since nobody has really even heard of them, but yeah they exist if you want something that probably hasn't even been furrified yet
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby AFA » September 8th, 2010, 8:35 am

Foxgirl wrote:Females would be nice too you know :P

Female Foxes, for instant would be overly sexual horny sluts with a love of cock and bisexual, and a need to have big tits/sexy bodies.
Actually I meant to put Female foxes on there as well I just forgot. (Again I with I could edit the poll =P ) but they are a very good option.

QQ wrote:
AFA wrote:

Well, my suggestion is more of a gimmick since nobody has really even heard of them, but yeah they exist if you want something that probably hasn't even been furrified yet
True and that would be something to think about. Although Just so you know some people have "furrified" them before:
SFW Example 1
SFW Example 2
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby Hypno_Dog » September 10th, 2010, 4:07 pm

I voted for male Husky but would love Male Fox as well :)
Hypno_Dog

Postby QQ » September 11th, 2010, 11:30 pm

AFA wrote:
Foxgirl wrote:Females would be nice too you know :P

Actually I meant to put Female foxes on there as well I just forgot. (Again I with I could edit the poll =P ) but they are a very good option.

QQ wrote:
AFA wrote:

True and that would be something to think about. Although Just so you know some people have "furrified" them before:
SFW Example 1
SFW Example 2

looooool
QQ
Regular
Regular

hey, us fethery brethren need some attention too o.o

Postby Anthrochocobo » September 22nd, 2010, 10:01 am

something avian
:P
Anthrochocobo

Postby darkenedav » September 22nd, 2010, 1:58 pm

cowgirl ftw!

The dosey sleepy simple minded happy milking machine ^_^

Weirdly voted for Male fox BUT think of myself as a wolf, not really into furry but people have said I'm wolf like more then once o_O for those very reasons lol
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby fabisandine » September 28th, 2010, 9:16 am

Could you please do female versions of the furries in the poll?
fabisandine

Postby ranmafan » September 28th, 2010, 5:29 pm

why no cat option?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TeenWolf » October 12th, 2011, 6:19 am

Wolf-*drools*
jock tiger?! Orgasm! :D
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby LyonnFA » November 16th, 2011, 7:31 pm

Honestly, I really like this concept. Though actually, I think I may like it too much, because I'd honestly want to try more than one, should you make them. I was thinking that maybe if you have enough diversity to the files (As in launch 3+ or so at once), since there are definitely people out there who will want to try out more than one of these, maybe you could make them temporary (fixed time) or triggered effects. Just a thought for people who are into the TF side of furry fandom and want to explore the options before settling into any one permanently.

Good luck making these, should you choose to pursue them. :)
LyonnFA

Postby loadedkaos » November 17th, 2011, 12:57 am

I would do a domestic cat, he or she would be very coquetish, arrogant, vague. While at the same time a cat personality will be very sensual and typically a great friend albiet through a selective process.
loadedkaos
Mentor
Mentor

Poll suggestion

Postby outkast1728 » December 9th, 2011, 5:12 pm

I say either Ottsel, Otter or bear
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Furry Transformations