my dogbrain logs

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

my dogbrain logs

Postby victoriagirl » November 6th, 2010, 4:50 pm

Hi I was really intrigued by this file and all the taboo..so I figured id work with it to see what its all about. Before I start understand that I am very good at hypnosis, and half always been able to go down verrrry deep. That being said here we go

Night of nov 4...after my first listen..I took off my headphones feeling very confused..from there I was sitting on my bed and had an urge to sniff things..I must have. Played and sniffed my mouse for about 2mins..after this..it took awhile for me to notice I was panting with my tongue out..finally that night I kept looking at my feet closely.and had an intense urge to bark at them..but I didn't..I held back...but I continued to be fascinated by my feet for about 10mins just staring at them..and also having a strong urge to sniff them

Day nov 5...im at work...and it seems my mind tends to drift towards thinking about all the things a dog should do..I found myself again holding back barks in my work vehicle..and it was semi difficult...id give it a 4 out of 10..also I keep thinking about biting and sniffing the steering wheel but didn't..also I seemed to be smelling the air alot..it felt new and exciting...

The drive home was weird because my head started to tingle and I just felt zoned out and warped..and that's when without thinking I barked!.and it felt amazing so I contiued to do so..also sticking my tongue out and panting.

Night nov 5- 2nd listen....I feel so amazing and I feel like my thinkings is so delayed and I really feel this itense vibration in my mind..I leave my bed and insatnly go on all fours..and omg it felt so good and freeing to walk on all fours...very strange..and as im crawling everywhere..im sniffing everything along with the rug..I become lost in these amazing feeling actions for over 15mins...

I try to open the fridge to get pizza but it feels like I know my thumbs are there..but I just did not want to use them... but eventually I fight off that thinking and grab the box out the fridge....but I lay it on the floor and ope the box with my teeth...and I just go face first into the pizza..just going to town...it felt so good..and oh so natural..that was very strange as well...them I crawled back in my room and was fixed on my doorstopper for 5mins..sniffing it and all.

Day nov 6...intense urges to bark throughout certain parts of the day..didn't matter if people were around or not...I actually almost barked randomly infront of people when the tingles in my head intensified...and all I been thing about is how to become a better dog..and constantly think about being free running wild

Plz don't make fun of me :(
victoriagirl

Postby Dixiepup » November 6th, 2010, 7:39 pm

I sincerely hope that you don't hurt yourself or others in doing this.
Dixiepup
Regular
Regular

Postby little-bri » November 6th, 2010, 11:04 pm

Sounds like things are progressing nicely, but i have to agree with Dixiepup... you should probably find someone you know and trust to be there with you when you do these things so you don't get hurt or anything.
little-bri
Mentor
Mentor

Postby victoriagirl » November 7th, 2010, 8:16 am

Night Nov 6... I listen to the file but I go so deep all I remember is the end..the rest of the recording I was zoning..decided to listen to it a second time and this time it felt that I absorbed every single word he emg was sayin,and was accepting it as truth.

After my second listen..I sit with my headphones on just staring blankly. Once im able to refocus I take of headphones. I attempt to read a reply for my log,but I have difficulty understanding it. It felt as if I knew what I was reading, and what the words meant...but I had no interest in putting it together to make it all click. I knew in the back of my mind I could if I wanted to but I just didn't want to.

This confusion lasted about 3mins then I was able to focus enough to read...I crawled around awhile and that felt so good..better then before! This time when I crawled I knuckled up and that felt amazing. I've started to get an image of a dog in my head. And as I picture this dog in my head..every, movement I make the dog makes..and when he barks..I barked..straaange

Nothing else to report..I will update with day of nov 7 later on today
victoriagirl

Postby darkenedav » November 7th, 2010, 4:02 pm

victoriagirl wrote:I've started to get an image of a dog in my head. And as I picture this dog in my head..every, movement I make the dog makes..and when he barks..I barked..straaange

Not really, lots of people experience similar :) woman in a mirror, cat on a lap lots of similar experiences :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby AFA » November 9th, 2010, 7:17 pm

I wonder how your progress is going victoriagirl.

It's has been a few days since your last update, so I wonder if your mind has gone completely to the dogs now. That would explain the lack of an update recently.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Postby LeBentley » November 9th, 2010, 8:50 pm

victoriagirl wrote:Night Nov 6... I listen to the file but I go so deep all I remember is the end..the rest of the recording I was zoning..decided to listen to it a second time and this time it felt that I absorbed every single word he emg was sayin,and was accepting it as truth.

After my second listen..I sit with my headphones on just staring blankly. Once im able to refocus I take of headphones. I attempt to read a reply for my log,but I have difficulty understanding it. It felt as if I knew what I was reading, and what the words meant...but I had no interest in putting it together to make it all click. I knew in the back of my mind I could if I wanted to but I just didn't want to.

This confusion lasted about 3mins then I was able to focus enough to read...I crawled around awhile and that felt so good..better then before! This time when I crawled I knuckled up and that felt amazing. I've started to get an image of a dog in my head. And as I picture this dog in my head..every, movement I make the dog makes..and when he barks..I barked..straaange

Nothing else to report..I will update with day of nov 7 later on today

I'm really enjoying reading your logs and I can't wait to see how they unfold in the future.
LeBentley

Postby victoriagirl » November 10th, 2010, 10:45 am

I apologize for lack of updates....did not have much to report UNTIL........

The night of Nov 8th_....I listen to the recording..but as others times I don't remembber it. Because of that I woke up very confused and reaaaaly spacey...my thinking process was so distant..all I could think of was emgs voice...for some reason it has become very amazing and relaxing to hear his voice..even to the point of constantly thinking about his voice..and thinking about obeying him

And when I do it feels amaaazing! I decided to lsiten again because I was feeling soo spacey...

My second listen of the night was very intense...when I wasn't listening to his voice..my mind was just drifting to running in fields...eating out of a bowl...and sniffing the wierdest things you could think of...and it felt so amazing andd natural to think those things..and how silly it was to be doing so many human things a dog would not do. His words reached down to my core..and this time his words just felt so permanent and true! Like my mind was telling me emg knew what was best for me!

After the recording.....let's just say...WOW..I really felt like a complete dog...and this time I didn't have to coerce myself or slightly play along..omg it was bliss!!! No thinking omg it felt so good just doing doggie this...my old personality was so far gone!..I knew it was there somewhere but I did not care to look

For 30MINS!.....I was doing everything a dog would do!...it felt so good to pant..and I panted the whole time!...and when drool came it was so natural to let it flow..and when it did I would become lost shaking my heading back and forth letting drool fly e erywhere...and it made me feel sooo silly and happy lol....I sniffed everything I could...barked and barked!..and it felt like the world was so new!!..it literally was a world of senses like emg said would happen...

I was smelling everything for the first time and learning..smelling the air..even myself...what's weird is I knew I didn't have paws..and I could see I didn't...but I just felt so strongly that I did...and I definelty had no control of my thumbs...it just reall felt like I had paws like seriously.

And again I had this strong fasinstion with my feet...but this time the dog told me what I was sensing....I started sniffing my feet and licking them...barking blissfully!...oh and I looved crawling...to the point now that even when im not fresh out of trance I still crawl...I know I don't have to but it feels soooo gosh damn good....I get antsy at work alot recently because all I want to do is go home so I can crawl freely!

Wasn't to interested in being a dog before this but now it just feels sooo gosh dang good..its all I want to be...everything else is starting to become a real drag..

Oh btw barks are getting more random!...I barked at worked multiple times but just made a joke about it to play it off!
victoriagirl

Postby LeBentley » November 10th, 2010, 10:54 am

Loving the updates. Glad you are enjoying the file. :) Sounds like pure bliss
LeBentley

Postby gwyn » November 10th, 2010, 2:56 pm

Sounds like an amazing experience. Maybe i'll try it at some point :)
gwyn
Regular
Regular

Postby Dogboy » November 10th, 2010, 5:46 pm

Sounds very interesting, please keep us updated!
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » November 12th, 2010, 5:24 am

This is definately one of the more fun looking files even if it does seem a little dangerous, just becareful though, you dont want that moment at work were you sniff the desk, think to yourself "hmmm that doesnt smell like me" and then proceed to pee all over the office XD
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby victoriagirl » November 20th, 2010, 10:36 am

dont use file
victoriagirl

Postby LeBentley » November 20th, 2010, 11:56 am

Are you okay???
LeBentley

Postby Calimore » November 20th, 2010, 12:14 pm

WOOF!
Last edited by Calimore on November 20th, 2010, 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: One person's results...

Postby LeBentley » November 20th, 2010, 6:17 pm

Calimore wrote:WOOF!

*rubs behind Calimore's ears* Aww you such a cute puppy
LeBentley

Postby venomx » April 3rd, 2011, 12:00 pm

victoriagirl wrote:dont use file

Looks like she really did lose control of herself, damn.
venomx

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » April 5th, 2011, 2:26 am

victoriagirl wrote:dont use file

What happened?
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby owenroxan » April 5th, 2011, 5:37 am

Well my guess would be she has been hypnotised to fully beleive herself to be a dog judging by how there was a vast amount of descriptive logs with proper grammar and suddenly saying 'don't use file' in a quick post. And this happened back in November of 2010.

Thats scary though.

I'm wondering what happeend to her thoguh as well. Hopefully she's ok.
owenroxan

Postby Xkay7 » October 9th, 2012, 10:05 am

Looks like that's one... *puts on sun glasses*
Lost to the dogs. 8) But being real here,are you OK? :(
Xkay7

Postby victoriagirl » December 14th, 2012, 5:43 pm

I'm better now.
victoriagirl

Postby cubes » December 15th, 2012, 12:08 am

We'd love to hear your stories if you're willing to share.

Hope you are well :)
cubes
Regular
Regular

Postby stinkybutt » September 12th, 2013, 8:15 am

please tell us more...we're dying to know, what happened to you?
stinkybutt

Return to Furry Transformations