I don't know which file to listen to!

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

I don't know which file to listen to!

Postby ranmafan » February 2nd, 2011, 4:26 pm

I have had so many files made over the years..all I do know is I want to be a fox..but again I have so many files to choose from. I got one recorded by EMG, and one by Tasha ([url]http://www.esuccubus.com/search/tag/2[/url]) which are two of the better ones of the other ones I've had made for me. I also have a edited together copy of Draygone's fox furry file where it's narrowed down to a half hour long file with just the parts I wanted in it. (But I dunno if it would be that effective since I edited it down myself and whatnot..) but which would be better..listening to a file that puts you in a somewhat light trance where you can follow what is being said (tasha's file), or listening to a file that puts you in a really deep trance where you have no recollection of listening to the file at all (EMG's file) since both files are relatively the same yet voiced by different ppl which would be more effective? I just don't know..
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » February 14th, 2011, 2:02 pm

I also have another file I'm contemplating listening to. I took Draygone's two part fox file and deleted some of the changes I didn't care about..and combined them both together into one file. There isn't any choppiness or sound differences, nothing that would let one know that it was edited..Would that still be as effective as listening to the two parts seperately?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Furry Transformations