Something strange just happened . . .

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Something strange just happened . . .

Postby thewx » April 5th, 2011, 6:06 pm

So I listened to Dog Brain and it really hit me hard. 10 days later and I still fight off both the desire to be a dog and to listen to the file again. It's been a battle and even tonight, left alone in my apartment, I succumbed briefly to the Dog Brain. I practically fell to the ground, barking and panting. I fought for dominance and won.

So, I wanted something new to replace this. I wanted to do Anthro Cowgirl for weeks and decided that maybe a new file would help combat the effects of the Dog Brain.

But I made on slight change. I edited out the far more effective induction from Dog Brain and joined with the suggestions for Anthro Cowgirl. I dropped into trance and when I emerged, I was still a little out of it.

I said those magic trigger words - "MILK ME" - and expected to change into the anthro bovine described in the file. And for a few seconds, I felt the vague shape of a cow muzzle, the heaviness of four breasts, and slight swelling of an udder.

But it wasn't quite working fully. So I said "MILK ME" again. Suddenly, I couldn't talk. In fact, I was driven by a very Dog Brain-esque urge to fall on all fours. So I did. My mind seemed to just be taken over by a . . .

COW BRAIN.

I stood around for close to fifteen minutes, "moo"ing, gobbing my mouth, and feeling just like a cow. Kinda stupid, kinda blissful, 100% dairy cow. I was a cow and it felt great.

Eventually, after a very difficult debate, I decided I wanted to be a human again. It took me a while to form the human words, but eventually, I said "REVERT TO NORMAL" And I was!

I plan on doing this again a little later. It had all the familiar trappings of Dog Brain, but without the sheer stupidity afterward because of the trigger. I may try and do some editing to Dog Brain to make it into a trigger. That would be great.

Anyone else ever experience anything like that?
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » April 6th, 2011, 4:03 pm

why not make a super long silent mp3 with 2 triggers?

like just have a long mp3 with;

trigger

silence for 5 mins

trigger again

silence for 20mins

detrigger

:)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby ShiningFingers » April 6th, 2011, 8:35 pm

Please post the file when you get a chance, it sounds like fun. :D
ShiningFingers

Postby Ryans_Slave_boi » April 13th, 2011, 8:57 pm

If you *could* stick a trigger onto dogbrain, it'd be perfect, as it's a file that worked very well for me but I won't use it again without a trigger phrase, it's just too risky.
Ryans_Slave_boi

Postby Mutazoa » June 13th, 2011, 4:20 pm

Maybe we need to set up a "pound" for members to adopt people who use the Dog Brain file too much....or want to totally turn into a dog for life.
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slartibartfast » July 13th, 2011, 2:06 pm

Mutazoa wrote:or want to totally turn into a dog for life.

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
slartibartfast

Postby slartibartfast » July 13th, 2011, 2:08 pm

Oh, and yes to putting a trigger on Dogbrain :)
slartibartfast

Postby Bamp » August 19th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Could we possibly... have a look at that cowbrain file you made? :)
Bamp

Postby qv » August 28th, 2011, 10:59 pm

Bamp.

...er, I mean bump. :wink:

So that experience sounds very interesting, and I'd also be interested in such a file.
Triggered Cow Brain, I mean, though with a file as potent as Dog Brain, adding a trigger seems like a hit file waiting to happen.

Also yeah, in my experience mixing files can sometimes have... unanticipated effects.
And that's all I'm going to say about that. :D
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bamp » August 30th, 2011, 2:10 pm

Eh, still no response. Thewx most likely wanted to try out what would happen if he tried a triggerless cow brain file... MOOOOOOOO. 8O
Bamp

Postby Bamp » September 11th, 2011, 6:00 am

News from Thewx, being completely sane as of now.

He apologizes for the confusion he caused. There is no actual Cowbrain file. He listened to DogBrain and then Anthro CowGirl some days later. As those who have listened to the DogBrain file know, the mind weakening effect lingers there for a week or two. So when his conscious mind got weakened further by the trigger, both applied in the same time, creating a strange amalgam. Thus, CowBrain was born. This means that, if our brains work the same way as his brain does, we could combine any of those files that alter your way of thinking with DogBrain, if we remain normal enough afterwards to actually do so. I would not recommend it tho, DogBrain is some strong stuff.

As for me, I WILL try it out and share the experience with you guys :)

I'm such an idiot...

Stay tuned, I'm gonna listen to them soon. :wink:
Bamp

Postby Bamp » September 14th, 2011, 8:53 am

Listened to DogBrain last night. Hopefully I'll have time soon to listen to Antrho Cowgirl or something else with similar effects. Not too soon though, I'll wait for that Dog in the back of my head to weaken a wee bit. It's really bugging me right now.
Bamp

Postby thewx » October 4th, 2011, 9:59 pm

Bamp wrote:Listened to DogBrain last night. Hopefully I'll have time soon to listen to Antrho Cowgirl or something else with similar effects. Not too soon though, I'll wait for that Dog in the back of my head to weaken a wee bit. It's really bugging me right now.

DogBrain is a tough one. Even now, months after listening to it once, there is still a part of me that wants to listen to it again.

But, it's been a few weeks since you listened to it. Did you try Anthrocowgirl? Did you get the same effects?
thewx
Regular
Regular

Postby Bamp » October 19th, 2011, 1:59 pm

No, I tried TrigStallion. I thought I should try something I've already tried. The effect was harder to shake off without the , khm, 'release' under DogBrain influence, but nothing else. That's something to begin with tho.
Bamp

Success?

Postby outkast1728 » November 21st, 2011, 5:05 pm

How'd you make it work so well for you? How many times did you listen to the two files before they started working because I've been listening to the dog brain one every couple hours for the last several days straight with no effect and I'm usually very successful with these kinds of files.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby HT5 » January 23rd, 2012, 7:24 pm

We need a Cow Brain file.
HT5

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 9th, 2013, 3:25 am

qv wrote:Bamp.

...er, I mean bump. :wink:

Bamp is the new bump! just like navy is the new black...

sorry, had to throw that in there ;)
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 9th, 2013, 3:51 am

"what this topic needs is more cowbrain"- Christopher Walken paraphrase

hahaahhaahh
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Something strange just happened . . .

Postby alice21 » January 28th, 2021, 2:18 am

Hi people! I want to be a dog too. Can anyone share with me by PM, the dog brain with effects sounds?
alice21

Return to Furry Transformations