The Final Neko Mimi Change!

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

The Final Neko Mimi Change!

Postby Senna » April 11th, 2011, 2:42 am

To finish up my neko mimi files that turn you into a kitty person I will make files to help finish the change. Some files are only for men and some only for women.

Men:

The Cuddly Side!: This file will cause men to be more cuddly like a kitty and makes them slightly girly in some ways when they say a trigger. A perfect way for men to be more playful and emotional and they can choose when to use it and when to not use it.

Only Attracted to Kitty Girls!: Makes men only interested in women that love wearing a neko mimi and being a full time kitty girl.

No Erections Unless She Says So: Prevents men from getting erections unless the kitty girl they are dating says so. We kitty girls are very sensitive so we need to keep our men under control.

Women:

Kitty Girl Maid Training!: Teaches you to be maid while wearing a kitty girl maid outfit. Very helpful file if you are trying to impress a man or you want a cleaner house. Wifes can force their husbands to listen as well but it might make them a little girly.

Only attracted to kitty Guys!: Makes you only attracted to men who wear a neko mimi.

Wear anything!: Are you still shy about dressing like a kitty girl? Maybe some of the kitty girl outfits make you feel weird? Well not anymore. This file will allow you to wear anything kitty girls wear no matter what it is and makes you feel safe and sexy wearing it even in public with zero fear.

These files should all be released between now and July. Let me know if anyone has a good idea for a kitty file?
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » May 15th, 2011, 12:47 am

Good news all the files I have listed in this thread should be released tonight.
I will let everyone know when they are all ready to be downloaded.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » May 15th, 2011, 2:16 am

The first 3 files for men only are out now! The other 3 files for women will be released tomorrow night.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby lucia-emilie » August 5th, 2011, 8:49 am

i <3 this series i was wondering are/when the other 3 files going to be release?
It's fun to believe
lucia-emilie

Postby Senna » August 16th, 2011, 3:43 am

Good news everyone! Firstly I am sorry some of these files have not been released yet. Tonight I will release the files "Wear Anything!," and "Only attracted to kitty guys!" tonight. The maid file will take a little longer though.
Senna
Regular
Regular

Postby Senna » August 16th, 2011, 4:33 am

Both files have just been released!
Senna
Regular
Regular

Return to Furry Transformations