No good Lion files?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

No good Lion files?

Postby Darkdawn » August 25th, 2011, 8:43 pm

I've been looking around and noticed something.
There's no good temporary or triggered anthro Lion transformation files. Can anyone upload one or make one?
Darkdawn

Postby canpinter » August 25th, 2011, 8:50 pm

Would love that as well.
canpinter

Postby Smfx » August 25th, 2011, 10:54 pm

Let me make this constructive if I can, maybe I might even get behind making it.

What would you want the trigger to be? Make it both an action and a word, that will make it 5x as strong since you are doing two things to call upon the memory.

What would cause you to change into a lion? Files work much better when there is a story behind the change, was it a potion you made, was it a magic tf gun you bought online? Was it a spell you asked a gypsie to put on you, go crazy with ideas.

Is the lion its own being, a spirit almost, whose form you borrow when you accept him into your mind and body, or is it just a form like changing your clothes? What do you want to think of this form when you are not in it, the more special you make it, the more special it will be to you, and the stronger it will be.

Love to hear some more ideas, files should all about being creative, so if I get other's creativity, it would be even easier to make!
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Postby Darkdawn » August 27th, 2011, 6:22 pm

The trigger should be something that isn't too disruptive or loud, and is enough enough to recall at a moment's notice. Maybe a combination of running a hand through your hair and saying "Time to roar". I'm not the most creative person so that's probably all you're getting out of me for that. -chuckles-

A cause? Hmm... I like the potion one, but also something like a magic plushie that changes whoever stays in contact with it for more than "x number of minutes" seems like something interesting.

I think that the lion should be it's own being that allows you to take on it's form, but to do so you have to give him some wiggle room and make your mind more lion-ish. Increase a person's courage, forwardness, confidence, etc.
And it should definitely be something that someone should look forward to, and admire that form. Not like an escape from humanity, but feeling like it's a way to let out your own inner spirit.

Any of that seem useful?
Darkdawn

Postby Myuu » September 11th, 2011, 1:54 am

Ever try the Brian David Philips file demonstrated here? :

http://www.briandavidphillips.com/video/HC_24.html
Myuu

Postby TeenWolf » September 11th, 2011, 2:43 pm

I think the following would be effective.

.The trigger being going on all fours and saying "Time to Roar!"
.You would take a potion and feeling it literally roar through your veins, your body physically shifting as it happens. All matter of speech will be replaced with a roar and your muscles expanding in your clothes. Fur would grow swiftly and a hunger would grow
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Trigger Idea

Postby outkast1728 » December 5th, 2011, 9:31 am

I have a better idea for a more commonplace trigger.

How about "I have pride in myself."
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Darkdawn » December 8th, 2011, 2:03 pm

That's actually a pretty clever trigger.
Darkdawn

Return to Furry Transformations