Going to the Dogs

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Going to the Dogs

Postby TeenWolf » December 11th, 2011, 2:28 pm

Hey all! I've decided to throw myself to the dogs once more and restart my quest to become a Canine/Wolf. I've had some pretty damn awesome experiences with Masturbation Loop: The Dog. I was barking and drooling like mad and found it literally impossible to stand up. My human mind was practically wiped and I couldn't understand a word of English for the life of me which was pretty intense. (ViVe, if you've got more of these planned, let me know! ;)) I'm deciding on a playlist and decided the following is good for a start:
.Subliminal Canine (Looped entirely throughout the day)
.TrainDog(M)
.EatLikeAPet
.DogBrain

I've had awesome experiences with Playing Dog also but didn't feel it'd fit in a permanent playlist. Any recommendations? Am I on the right track?

TW
TeenWolf
Regular
Regular

Postby Mutazoa » December 12th, 2011, 8:34 am

Yeah you may want to post on the Dog Brain Adopt-a-pet thread to find some one to take you for walkies.
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby verin » December 17th, 2011, 4:53 pm

And also have you or your potential owner keep us posted on your progress. For scientific reasons, of course.

Don't forget the kneepads!
verin

Postby Dixiepup » January 22nd, 2012, 2:33 am

Please please pleeeaassse be very careful with dogbrain, especially in combination with other files! The nature of the file is addictive and will make all of the effects amplified...if you have any need to be human in your day, stay away from dogbrain, it'll mess you up!
Dixiepup
Regular
Regular

Postby dachshund » January 23rd, 2012, 3:09 am

Maybe I haven't been blunt about this, but if having a dog brain 'messes you up' - well, you still know that "play people" trick, don't you? It's tough sometimes, but on a good day you can get all kinds of treats for it.

Y'all act like it's some kind of curse or something.
dachshund

Return to Furry Transformations