Your Tail

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Your Tail

Postby Myuu » January 9th, 2012, 4:02 am

EMG's file gave me a temporary effect.

How is this one working for all of you?
Myuu

Postby outkast1728 » January 14th, 2012, 7:35 pm

its doing really well for me!
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 9th, 2013, 3:32 am

excellet! *Blush* .. all one could expect for a squirrel, even though i have noticed some equilibrium difficulties when going down to teh first floor to use the restroom.. i tilted and almost fell over sideways going down and coming back up the stairs.. (do not attempt stairs when a furry and half asleep) .. hahha.. as i just mentioned on someone else's question of curses. i am listening to the furry curse.. the binural/isochronic sounds on this track are making my tail throb and twitch. but. it is making itself prominently known.. haha most of the time ( since its only been three days since my furrification to my innermost squirrel) ...it was a pressure sensation at my back and felt like it was pushing out the back of my jeans..plus it seems to keep my back warm ( alot warmer than its ever been). just a pain while driving or sitting in a chair. kinda feels like someone has put a pole the size of a can of soup behind be.. especially disturbing when it lays diagonally.. makes you need to shift your body to at least get it to be parallel with your body.. but yes the tail is definately there..
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dj1337 » March 17th, 2013, 9:56 pm

Well then right as we speak I am slowly but surely getting my cat tail and ears slowly
Dj1337

Postby Kanibal » March 18th, 2013, 5:10 pm

Dj1337 wrote:Well then right as we speak I am slowly but surely getting my cat tail and ears slowly

Awesome. How long's it taking you to get it?
Kanibal
Regular
Regular

Postby Dj1337 » March 19th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Not fast enough I am listining to rawk's file it takes me deep but tinglez still persist
Dj1337

my new tail

Postby leoman11 » December 17th, 2013, 12:35 pm

I have been doing this mp3 exercise for a few weeks with a lion's tail.
first I imagined thelong central core been some light gold fur covering it,with dark brown furry tuft at the end, having a photo to look at helps retain the image in my mind while the speaker talks.

I sense a long moving rope like feeling above my butt most of my waking hours,sometimes I can control its movement but most of the time this tail swings about on its own. When I get angry I can feel it whip around fast in an agitated motion. When Iam calm it moves very slowly with the end twitching a little. This is taking a lot of getting used to as I sense it touching nearby furniture.

Also when I get near my sister's German.Shepherd my tail arcs up fast as if nervous around the dog.
Otherwise its a very pleasurable sensation having a long tail sway in back of me, it seems to almost always be moving.
leoman11

Return to Furry Transformations