trigstallion question

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

trigstallion question

Postby bastiaanboy » March 13th, 2012, 2:03 pm

i started to listen too the trigstallion file yesterday and now i have some things to ask .
i was listening to the file and i came by the transform part
i felt a strange feeling all over my body but it didnt change ,is this normal??? :?
also do you have too close youre eyes for this hypnosis or can you keep them open? ,he didnt say and preferably i keep them shut
does it matter as i lie down or stand up /sit down??
also i like to know if somebody that used this file too ,of they had any result

thanks for taking the time to read this and perhaps anser a few of the questions :D
bastiaanboy

Re: trigstallion question

Postby qv » March 14th, 2012, 9:17 pm

bastiaanboy wrote:i started to listen too the trigstallion file yesterday and now i have some things to ask .
i was listening to the file and i came by the transform part
i felt a strange feeling all over my body but it didnt change ,is this normal??? :?

It isn't unheard of; hallucination usually takes quite a bit of getting used to, and some people have much easier times with some kinds of hallucinations than with others. For this reason, it's quite common to feel various sensations without actually 'changing' as far as the many senses are concerned.

bastiaanboy wrote:also do you have too close youre eyes for this hypnosis or can you keep them open? ,he didnt say and preferably i keep them shut

Either or. Most people find closing their eyes to aid in shutting out the outside world and its distractions, but it's entirely possible to trance with eyes open too. If they don't tell you whether to keep your eyes open, just do whatever feels better.

bastiaanboy wrote:does it matter as i lie down or stand up /sit down??

Yes; standing requires balance, and the processing involved may disrupt concentration. Laying down risks falling completely asleep and in my experience can cause trouble as far as viewing angles, but is otherwise quite nice, and usually allows for the maximum relaxation. Chairs... well, it depends on the chairs. Make sure you can lean back in it comfortably, and armrests are a huge help. Comfort is key here... just, don't collapse off the side, that isn't helpful.

bastiaanboy wrote:also i like to know if somebody that used this file too ,of they had any result

I have not, but I know of several people who would listen to it for me...

...hm... :twisted:

bastiaanboy wrote:thanks for taking the time to read this and perhaps anser a few of the questions :D

And thank you for giving specific, answerable questions instead of asking "how do I trance better???"
:roll:

Glad I could help~
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » March 17th, 2012, 12:20 am

Hallucination does take a lot of getting used to. We've always had trouble hallucinating. When we first started trying it, we had no prior experience. Also, we had a lot of mental bias against hallucination because the original personality in this mind had developed a strong obsession with logical analysis and the ability to identify and analyze things. This bias makes us prone to observe only the physical world. It's difficult for us to get our thoughts and ideas past this pre-existing bias. Tactile hallucinations, and especially visual hallucinations, have been very difficult things for us to work on.

We have had some success with hallucination, but not often. We hope to get it working one day. We'd like to experience complete sensory hallucination. But, realistically, it's something we will have to work on a little bit at a time.

We keep our eyes open when we try these types of things. Since we want to experience visual hallucinations, closing the eyes is counterproductive unless we are closing the eyes to help us focus. As for non-visual hallucinations, closing the eyes would probably help most people.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby psiboi1977 » December 5th, 2012, 11:16 pm

Personalities, VeryGnawty? How many, and what kinds of personalities are they? How do they differ from the original personality (aside from the logical/analytical part)?

Just curious...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Furry Transformations