Subliminal Canine?

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Subliminal Canine?

Postby FlareKitsu » May 10th, 2012, 9:56 am

Just wondering if anyone else has stories to share with this file.

I thought it wasn't working, but then I suddenly found myself dropping to all fours and running. It felt incredible.

Anyone else?
FlareKitsu

See?

Postby Calimore » May 11th, 2012, 9:39 am

And some people say subliminals don't work. Truth is, they do if they are made right and used properly, allowing hour-after-hour of exposure. Cheers!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby FlareKitsu » May 11th, 2012, 1:24 pm

Hey let me PM you, I'm curious about something.
FlareKitsu

Postby FlareKitsu » May 11th, 2012, 8:04 pm

Also to anyone else, do you find this better and safer than Dog Brain?

And do the effects wear off if you don't listen to the file for a while?
FlareKitsu

Postby verin » May 12th, 2012, 5:23 pm

Glad you've had such success! In my experience, Subliminal Canine is a bit weaker than Dog Brain, even though the recording uses much of the same language. I always get the feeling that I'm only acting like a dog, not actually transformed into one. Definitely safer, but not better in my opinion. What was your listening schedule?

As for your question: every file on here eventually wears off, though the time it takes depends on the file and the listener. Subliminal Canine wears off much quicker than Dog Brain. The temporary nature of post-hypnotic commands is why so many of them have commands for repeated listening. As an example, I use Dog Brain maybe once a month, so I have enough of a cooldown time between each listen. I get the amazing experience without the inconvenient consequences. If I listened once a week, the sessions would reinforce each other, and I would be unable to resist the flood of canine thoughts sweeping away my identity, replacing it with an unshakable obedience to the dog brain.
verin

Postby FlareKitsu » May 12th, 2012, 5:39 pm

Well I'm gonna try and listen once during the day, and once when I go to bed. (And I'll have no clothes on at night to help with it.)

Alright, that's what I wanted to know. You just feel canine, not turning into one and all the control Dog Brain has.
FlareKitsu

Return to Furry Transformations