curse files

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

curse files

Postby lonewolfwp » May 10th, 2012, 9:18 pm

do the curse files work and if they do how long will it take to start to feel and see things happening im going to start listening to curse hormone change
lonewolfwp

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 9th, 2013, 3:22 am

lonewolf...hiya.. i am currently listening to curse furry file.. funny thing that.. as i had recently listened to EMG's furry transformation a few days ago, i noticed subtle "awareness" of my furry side. (see story posted Furry tale for Squirrels). So i had requested a curse file made.. think there was one already there. in any case i had found it .. well since discovering my tail ears nose and paws..etc.. i decided to "lock" in this set of feelings..one doesnt want to go all human now adays... even though this furry curse sounds completely demonic and evil with the barely audible whispering and the Hammer-like beat .... i noticed an uncontrolable twitiching in my tail...I dont know if its 'programming" my tail or what.. its not exactly rythmic. but the pulse/twitching is alot stronger. i am mentally trying to control it with no apparent success..ha ha.. but will let you know if this curse thing works.. i hesitate to morph back to a (blech) human.. so disdainful.. i have yet to use the trigger words to do it.. its only been three days now since unlocking my squirrel inside.. however.. it may come to the point where i need to test the curse theory out.. i am keeping a journal of my experiences with furrination/fursona on this website..feel free to view/comment/question etc..all are welcome. sort of a Dr.Jekl/Mrs. Squirrel kind of thing.. haha
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Furry Transformations