Strange experience with DogBrain

A discussion area for people into furry files and topics.

Moderator: EMG

Strange experience with DogBrain

Postby slaveclitty » June 18th, 2012, 8:13 am

Well, a month ago, I listened to Dog Brain a few times (maybe 4 or 5 times). I was very surprised that such a file works on me, especially an english file (I'm french). But the effects disappeared after 30 min.

And now, for the last few days, strange things happen, it's like if I have a dog smell in the nose. Very strange because I live alone with no dogs. Whenever I'm alone I have this dog smell, but the worst thing is that this smell excites me VERY much. There is a part of me which loves this smelling.
And also, because of this, I began to think about this file, and now I can't keep myself thinking about it, and sometimes I almost hear EMG's voice saying "The dog is taking over" and I hear it again and again.
I'm a little afraid but also excited, very strange..

What do you think about this ?
slaveclitty

Postby Dogboy » June 18th, 2012, 6:36 pm

The idea of being a dog is now stuck in your head and your mind keeps going back to it. That.s my guess.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby rubbapig » July 6th, 2012, 6:19 am

Slavecllity.. how are things going with the dog brain file? Still doing it?
Have been doing the 'start being K-9' file on here with some success.. am wondering about giving 'dog brain' a go now too.
Thanks
Schweinehund
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

hmm...

Postby hahawhatsup » July 8th, 2012, 10:33 pm

From all forum topic I've read on about this file, it's lethal. 8O If I were you, I'd switch over to the start being k9 file for the fact that its that file plus another with a safety net so nothing bad can happen.
AS for what's happening... there's a trigger that's supposed to keep you addicted to the file until it's completed.
hahawhatsup

Return to Furry Transformations