Quiet group!

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Quiet group!

Postby Playtah » February 25th, 2006, 7:54 am

Hello there! It has been a LONG time since anyone posted here. Just wondering what's up with everyone who's working with these files.

I'm still listening from time to time, when I get the urge.

T.
Thanks!
T.
Playtah

Re: Quiet group!

Postby EMG » February 26th, 2006, 1:34 am

I'm not sure, everything has been quiet on the site lately. Still, if you have any suggestions, I'm definitely open to them since I'm about to do another file for the group.

Playtah wrote:Hello there! It has been a LONG time since anyone posted here. Just wondering what's up with everyone who's working with these files.

I'm still listening from time to time, when I get the urge.

T.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bipbip » March 13th, 2006, 6:29 pm

we have many activities whith IS, ti may be interesting to have deeper obssessive an maybe brainwashing inductions. And, why not, sexual animal induction intended for boys.

And thank you one more time for this serie.
bipbip

Postby boyinbox28 » March 15th, 2006, 4:23 am

love the idea of sexual animal for male slaves, especially versions of the more intense sexual animal files
boyinbox28

a new file would be great

Postby eastbay_edge » July 4th, 2006, 6:51 pm

a new file would be great, downloaded the series and found them very hot.

how about transcribing some of the other dark cage sessions?

maybe a kind of exhibitionist, webcam slut session?

very hot, can't wait for more
eastbay_edge

Postby joshfircand » July 7th, 2006, 11:14 am

Suggestion: Further dehumanizing.

After listening to ISPossession, I always find it VERY STRANGE to listen to any of the other files, and be refered to as 'you' or my body as 'your body', instead of 'it' or 'it's body'.

May I suggest a file, to be used after ISPossession,....the subject of which is up to EMG, but the content of which has had the induction and file content modified to reflect the slave's dehumanized status? IE: References to the listener are all of the form: "IT" "The Slave" "The Slave's Body" or "IT's body" and similar? Perhaps further focus on forgetting past identity, forgetting one's name, forgetting everything except the need and ability to serve, and emphasising replacement personality.

... I guess I just want ISPossession Part Two. ^.^;; Kind of a 'When it's safe to do so, you won't even remember who you were, and will instead be the object refered to as 'Slave', that exists to serve." sort of thing, building up what 'Slave' thinks about, where it's thoughts go. It's one thing to say 'you have no identity any more' but another not to remember having had one.
joshfircand

Return to Hypno BDSM