Interesting twist

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Interesting twist

Postby Luperci » September 11th, 2006, 8:42 am

My GF and I have come upon an iteresting twist in using hypnosis in our BDSM lifestyle.

We came upon this site and now are working out a training schedule that she and I can both agree on that includes elements of what I want to do and also what she wants to do.

I do no know all that she has in store for me, but I do like what is happening so far.

As always if there are any question you can post them here or pm me and I will answer as best as I can.
Luperci
Regular
Regular

your interesting twists

Postby boytoy4female » September 26th, 2006, 6:16 am

I assure you that there are more twists yet to come. If you are like me, the fact that you don't know what is next is exciting and a bit scary at the same time. I n fantasy, you never consider all the angles and are incapable of imagining the real time impact it will have on you. Be careful what you wish for.
boytoy4female

Postby Luperci » September 27th, 2006, 10:08 am

I agree with you boutoy that in fantasy it can be hard to think about all the aspects. One thing that I need to say is that if I did not completely trust my GF, I would not listen to a file that she wanted me to.

So far, my GF has only asked me to listen to about 4 or so files, check my journal for more information on that side.
Luperci
Regular
Regular

Postby donna_cd » September 28th, 2006, 4:39 pm

Where can we access this journal?? would love to follow your progress.

Luperci wrote:I agree with you boutoy that in fantasy it can be hard to think about all the aspects. One thing that I need to say is that if I did not completely trust my GF, I would not listen to a file that she wanted me to.

So far, my GF has only asked me to listen to about 4 or so files, check my journal for more information on that side.
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby Luperci » September 28th, 2006, 4:41 pm

On the left you see a link that says Journal. Click on that and then find the journal that has the name Luperci. You can also leave messages in the journal for the author as well.
Luperci
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM