What's in it for the Domme?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

What's in it for the Domme?

Postby chuckles » March 10th, 2009, 9:44 pm

I ask because I recently brought the subject of hypnosis up with my owner. She understands why I'm curious about being manipulated, and programmed, but she wants to know what is in it for her when she can just easily order me to do something, and I have no choice but to do it or be punished.

So I put it to y'all, what is in it for the one's in control?
chuckles

Postby BeMine » March 10th, 2009, 9:58 pm

It's really a matter of who you are. Personally, I don't enjoy the aspects of standard punishment and force some enjoy in BDSM aspects, for me, I'd much rather the subject does "my bidding" entirely at my request, or even better, believing that what they've done was even their idea, but that's one example.

But the entire purpose of hypnosis doesn't have to be "OBEY OBEY OBEY." There's so many other things out there. Games, trickery, triggers, it's just incredibly versatile. What's in it for her is the prospect of mind-games, a new dimension of teasing, some believe there may even be aspects of body modification, and a lot is unexplored or barely known.

Why should she care about hypnosis? Well, she should because she likes those ideas, what she sees in the files here, what's in some mind-control stories, among things. If she's not attracted to it, then it probably isn't really "her thing." There are a lot of things that could be considered "In it for her," but it depends on how much she values them.
BeMine
Regular
Regular

Re: What's in it for the Domme?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » March 11th, 2009, 6:27 am

chuckles wrote:So I put it to y'all, what is in it for the one's in control?
When a man's mind is open to me...

When he allows me to show him how intensely he enjoys giving pleasure...
    - There's a term for it. It's called positive reinforcement.

When he endures an S/m session and then immediately after the painful stimulous ends allows me to comfort him and tell how proud I am of him...
    - There's a term for it. It's called negative reinforcement.
A woman or man with a dominant personality can apply the technique of operant conditioning in many ways. Trance is just another way - a tool you carry with you everywhere you go.

Trance controls the mind

The mind controls the body
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby stan » March 11th, 2009, 1:16 pm

As for what does she get out of it ..

far be it for me to define everyones relationship but you have to be happy and geting what you want out of the relationship too.

if you'd like to explore hypnosis I see no reason why your mistress shouldn't indulge it because you desire it.

that said, if she particularly wants you to do something you dislike there is this 'training' thing in the BDSM world - but how to go about it? Hypnosis is a fantastic tool in the serious sub trainers repertoire!

Understand the mind. Control the mind.
Body is a freebie.
stan
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnointerest » March 11th, 2009, 4:38 pm

Well, most people that identify themselves as "Dom" enjoy controlling others intrinsically. They love to bend people to their will just as someone else may enjoy another "hobby". If a Domme were to ask the question "What do I get out of it?" of a subject I don't think they are searching for a real answer. It sounds more like a boundary test.

A very small population of them are empathic masochists, an entirely different story.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby chuckles » March 11th, 2009, 7:49 pm

Well, for her, she isn't so much a controller as much as a sadist. Its the inflicting that she likes. She plays a game with me often that I refer to as the win win. She assigns me a task, its usually really embarrassing, if I succeed, she gets to be proud of me, and reward me for doing it. If I fail, or refuse, she gets to punish me, and her punishments are designed to be behavior altering. Though I agree that hypnosis is very good for training purposes.

As a slave, my interests don't count. I serve, and her needs always come first. Not to say that she doesn't cater to my desires, but my desires are always catered on her terms.

Positive and negative reinforcement, those are good arguments for the Domme. And I will try to use them when I next discuss this with her.
chuckles

Return to Hypno BDSM