Affirmation for Use with Project: -subspace 15-

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Affirmation for Use with Project: -subspace 15-

Postby Calimore » June 8th, 2009, 12:30 pm

This is the Affirmation that was made for Project: -subspace 15- . Directions for use follow.

A Beginner's Affirmation for Submissives

I Love to be Relaxed.
Relaxing gives me Pleasure.
I Love to Give Pleasure.
To Live is to Serve.
I Hear and Obey.
Obedience Gives Me Pleasure.
I Want to Be a Slave,
Always Wanting Your Command.
I Like to Feel Mindless,
Blank and Empty, Waiting to Be Filled.
I Need to Be Owned.
Such Pleasure to Wear a Collar.
I Must Now Be Owned -
Serving Master/Mistress is my Only Desire.

Users have reported best results when using the Affirmation after listening to -subspace 15- for 7-10 days, first. Just read and repeat it before you listen to the file. Masters and Mistresses should write or print out the Affirmation and have their sub(s) read it at a quiet moment, 3 or 4 times during their day. Users wanting to use the file themselves should feel free to skip a day, now or then, or schedule one day a week where you don't listen to the file, but try to read the Affirmation at least once that day.

Use either the word 'Master' and 'Mistress' in the last line, unless the intention is create a need to serve either. In that case, if a sub already has both, the word 'and' should be used between Master and Mistress to better bind the sub to them; otherwise use the word 'or' so that the subject will be receptive to seeking out both.

It should not take long to find that the memorized Affirmation can be recited with only occasional review. When this happens, one should try to repeat it quietly, to themselves or in their own mind, as they start to listen to the file, allowing it to repeat as long as they like as the file takes them more and more down into a dreamy state of relaxation every day.

I'd like to thank those who have play tested or downloaded this file. Users may feel free to use this thread for the discussion of the file and their results. Questions, comments and other inquiries will be best sent to me via PM here or at http://www.hypno-fetish.com/profile.php?user=Calimore . Or, if you prefer, you can mail e-mail me at calimore@ymail.com and I'll try to get back you ASAP.

And again, thanks.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

subspace 15

Postby Trickdog » June 21st, 2009, 9:39 am

i'm using it regularly at least twice a day,am and pm. The most noticible effects so far has been a general state of relaxation and acceptance of things in general and more energy and less doubt and resistance when following orders, doing house work, and completing tasks expected by my Master. i'm also more content and happier in general, more naturally compliant and submissive. i'll post on other changes as i or my Master notice them.
Trickdog

Furhter details?

Postby Calimore » May 14th, 2012, 6:59 am

Well, how have things been going, Trickdog?
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM