Deep extreme obedience files

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Deep extreme obedience files

Postby kzarin2 » December 2nd, 2018, 1:37 am

I'd like to capitalise on the work I've done to myself over time and make it completely compulsory to obey it all when in suitable circumstances.

The work itself is extreme filth eating: when ordered to consume a particular meal, a very objectionable meal, I'm to find that I cannot disobey. At least not if I'm in a vaguely suitable, private circumstance.

I'm curious to know if any files here are great at forcing or strongly enhancing obedience to prior hypnosis and training.

So such files will be more general and not focused on what I described but would be potentially extremely effective in installing compulsions to obey.

Thank you for you help!
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Re: Deep extreme obedience files

Postby Jackstock » December 2nd, 2018, 6:49 am

I like this idea. thanks!
:D
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby kzarin2 » December 2nd, 2018, 7:35 am

I've done the base work, the details and so on. This way no one else has to be considering the kinds of commands I've got implanted etc. Instead all I want is a reinforcer file that takes any work I've done, no matter how nasty and as long as the commands were implanted with my consent to start with, ensures that I cannot ever again disobey or avoid them but instead am forced to work on strengthening their hold and work extremely hard to fully obey all of them in real life - when alone/in suitable circumstances.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Postby kzarin2 » January 25th, 2019, 3:56 pm

I succeeded in this quite thoroughly.

As a result, I have apparently more than one personality without disassociation. Its more complex than that but probably saved my ass too.

Certain behaviours, several times in a row have been automatic and / or just obedience without thought and difficult to not do or think about. Bondage is mixed into this and I've had one hour session, soaked, freezing, in a specially modified roof box that's exposed to the cold in the middle of my yard. Yep, I got mild hypothermia. And did it again the even colder following night.

Sadly the scripts I won't share privately here, not the full blooded ones, as I've seen another guy in just two nights exhibit behaviour - not illegal I hasten to add - that I know he'd not have done normally.

Fortunately he was so susceptible that deprogramming was quite straight forwards.

My own deprogramming? Not actually possible as my resistance last night led to wasting half my day making a brand new, even more insidious file. Then recording and processing it.

Lessons learned.

Firstly, compulsive alter personalities are createable, they have physical sensation, they bias your thoughts easily and nudge your feelings of created this way.

Failure to resist is an excellent file to begin a fucking yourself process if you've the right or wrong files.

Hours of repeated use both background and deliberative tranced listening will work.

Own voice recordings definitely effective.

Hearing most parts of the tracks, if you can't make it out at all, it's not prove able to yourself it affect you.

Don't make a file that has specifically been designed to resist deprogramming and cause you to compulsively find deprogramming loop holes and retrap and close them. Yes, with careful and psychopathic effort, this can be done.

Don't for the sake of stimulation and fun, focus hard (in later stages) on sincerely wanting the file to work and focusing on physically making it go into you. Yep, you can do this once you know the file enough.

For me, using failure to resist as my induction - removing the wakener - followed by the shortened remix into a Binaural format (panning at 4hz layered voice) but keeping the script distinct - followed by my extreme obedience file (deleted now!) and then by my utter deadly degradation file was perfect.

I used this setup in bondage for two hours in the pitch black in a casket in the workshop.

Then again for an hour, in the freezing box in the yard. Whilst, slowly well, um dying and trying for orgasm in a spiked chastity device... Go figure that...oh and deeply painfully gagged.

Then the following day, for 4 hours during work.

Yeah that night, was weird.

Next day was weirder. Let's just say I didn't want to use the bathroom lol.

Anyhow, suffice to say the first set of instructions worked too well.

If I wasn't somewhat multiple identity, the rest would work and I would be now doing a full 48 hrs with minimal rest on just 4 Files, water and chastity in a box somewhere. And that I assure you, would shatter any form of resistance.

Rambling this out because I sort of managed to avoid some treatment tonight but narrowly. The cycles of compulsion are incredibly pleasurable and intense. And difficult to avoid.

Whilst a few extreme subs have had my work most can't apply to them and now I know that if they are affected, it will be serious, so no one else gets the real effective shit.

I suspect one day I'll be trawling here looking to find deprogrammers.

On the other hand, if i deprogram this shit myself ill share the file
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Postby put-me-under1 » February 6th, 2019, 1:05 am

It sounds like you got what you wanted but maybe a little too much. I to, deeply want to have to obey. I have tried for many years but have never found the holy grail that works for me. It sounds like you have many talents that I don't and you could probably make a file to adjust your success to be closer to what you really wanted. Good luck.
put-me-under1

Postby kzarin2 » February 18th, 2019, 8:46 am

It fades.

I had a great long session yesterday with extensive use of some fairly heavy files but today, it's neutral. Not resisting just not bothered yet miss the feelings.

Time to focus on summat else I suppose.
kzarin2
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM