Seeking a certain file... :)

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Seeking a certain file... :)

Postby maskedanonymity » January 5th, 2013, 10:52 pm

Hi all. New guy here :)

Firstly let me say I really love the site and all the great work the people that have put hypno files together have done. I've found some great stuff here.

I'm just looking for a bit of advice from those with more experience (I just started with hypnosis files).

I'm a guy with a great enthusiasm for Femdom (and found some really great files on the subject). My only problem is, I tend to have the occasional switch tendency to have an interest in female submission, women in bondage etc.

I'm looking for some sort of file that's designed to, make the listener dislike female submission and/or women in bondage in all ways, to never get arousal from it etc.

Mind you I don't think there is anything wrong with being Dom, sub, or switch, regardless of gender, I just personally really want to fully embrace female domination, and only get arousal from that side of the kink coin.

Thanks a lot for the help and/or reading. :)

Man I'm glad I found this site.
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Femdom Only

Postby maskedanonymity » January 21st, 2013, 7:29 pm

Just an update.

Endo kindly made a file for me along the lines of what I say here, so my post is officially outdated :)

If you want to post an opinion or anything though, by all means :)
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Maintaining Balance

Postby Calimore » January 22nd, 2013, 8:46 pm

"I'm a guy with a great enthusiasm for Femdom (and found some really great files on the subject). My only problem is, I tend to have the occasional switch tendency to have an interest in female submission, women in bondage etc. "

Hmm, we seem to be on the same boat!! Here, grab an oar and I'll tell you what I've learned.

For quite some time I assumed a dominant role in relationships with women. Then, I found WarpMyMind and, while pursuing other interests I discovered that I hadn't paid proper attention to my submissive side. So, for many months I slowly transitioned to a submissive and got to more fully enjoy that side of my nature.

Finally, after a couple of years, actually, I began to reassert my dominance in the relationships that might benefit from that side of my nature. Slowly but surely my more masterful self came out while I was able be very submissive for my Mistress and others she allows to hypnotize or command me.

Today I need only maintain the balance of dominance and submission to remain feeling "whole". Serving a good Mistress who allows me to be Dominant with other subjects is what works best for everyone, but took me a while to get to this point. Hopefully my experiences can help guide you on your own path, but it really is a process of self-discovery. I wish you the best as you find what works best for you.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM