Anybody wanna bust my balls through a hypnosis file?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Anybody wanna bust my balls through a hypnosis file?

Postby wolfnchains » February 12th, 2013, 2:05 am

I am a masochist and I am looking for an evil hypnotist who might be interested in creating ball busting hypnosis files.

I have a few ideas that might be fun to try, but I don't really know much about creating files. Plus, it's not as much fun as having someone else busting my nuts.

I would love a file that causes my subconscious mind to associate a ringing bell with throbbing ball pain. Continuous, steady ringing ultimately leads to a painful orgasm.

Any takers?
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Another idea...

Postby wolfnchains » February 12th, 2013, 2:08 am

Another fun idea might be to program the trigger phrase, "Down Boy," to cause a man to feel like his balls are suddenly being yanked to the ground by a strong hand or heavy weights, squeezing and pulling until he lays flat on the ground or on all fours.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Re: Another idea...

Postby Tangy » February 12th, 2013, 3:16 pm

wolfnchains wrote:Another fun idea might be to program the trigger phrase, "Down Boy," to cause a man to feel like his balls are suddenly being yanked to the ground by a strong hand or heavy weights, squeezing and pulling until he lays flat on the ground or on all fours.

When theres something weired in your neighborhood , Who you Going Call?
Balls Busters When there something strange and it Don't Look Good Call Ball Busters. :o
I Ain't Afraid of No Balls. :twisted:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby wolfnchains » February 12th, 2013, 9:11 pm

lol
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Re: Anybody wanna bust my balls through a hypnosis file?

Postby Casey » July 23rd, 2018, 8:18 pm

You could do the same with the Exist to Suffer program, Every time you hear the word burn ring a bell... Record this bell ringing... Then make multiple mp3s of this and silence name them different names then set your media player to play the playlist randomly as you do not know how many times that will come up. I emailed you with how you can condition yourself to the word Exist to suffer program, it will work if you do the exact same thing with the bell.
Casey
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » July 24th, 2018, 3:16 pm

This is quite a thread resurrection :lol:
But anyway, I think this would be good as a live video (Skype, Discord) thing much more than with an audio file.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby Casey » July 27th, 2018, 10:00 pm

Casey
Regular
Regular

Postby Casey » July 27th, 2018, 10:48 pm

The burning bell throb exist to suffer conditioning file. This ought to tailor the program to your needs. enjoy your suffering. https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=11354
Casey
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM