Break my mind

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Break my mind

Postby ViralVixen » April 24th, 2013, 7:09 pm

For a long time now I've had a fantasy about being taken and having my mind completely broken and destroyed. I could be left with nothing: an empty shell, a blank drone unable to think, or just be driven completely insane to spend the rest of my days writhing around in a padded cell. Or if there's any Joker looking to make themselves a Harley ;)

Would anyone have an interest in this?
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » April 24th, 2013, 10:10 pm

I could see this as pretty freakin' hot, strictly as a fantasy though. I once took a "Are you a Dominant or submissive" web test, where I scored "Roleplay Dominant" which was appropriate, as I could never truly "hurt" someone.

This would be tough as .mp3's/files... but more along the lines of actual sessions carried on in succession. I once did a long drawn out kidnapping scene with an online friend over voice chat... it was dark as well. But sooo amazing the time we had together.

I had to create a "portal" that would literally "suck" her back down into the fantasy relatively quickly, sort of a reinduction trigger, so we had more time for the "good stuff" :D Ahhh the memories...

Cool topic VV ;)
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HypnoWraith » April 25th, 2013, 10:52 pm

Be very careful what Joker you choose, and be sure you are ready for the changes that are coming.
Always looking for comments and suggestions on my new Hypno Domination blog, http://hypnodom.blogspot.com !
HypnoWraith
Regular
Regular

The harley to my joker

Postby Reece93 » February 12th, 2014, 12:43 pm

I would love to turn you into my own Harley Quin. To give you a new identity and make you mine. PM me
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM