slave uniform: DCD Designated Chastity Device

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

slave uniform: DCD Designated Chastity Device

Postby boy_arthur_tx » April 28th, 2013, 7:18 am

Good day, everyone.

The initial script for SlaveUniform: DCD (Designated Chastity Device) has been reviewed by at least 3 people.

Need minor edits in script and then next weekend record mp3.

Any item can be a DCD, a designated chastity device: slave collar with DCD stencil, panties/underwear with DCD written on them, et cetera.

While there are many, many good suggestions in other files about how hypnotic chastity feels like a steel cage or numb like novacaine i don't have room in the file for all of them and don't plan to BORROW them at this time.

i would like to borrow chastity TRIGGERS.

That way i can say 'wearing any DCD is like being triggered into the depths of the chastity program with the L*mp_d*ck chastity trigger"
Wearing any DCD is like being triggered into chastity with "Chastity T*m* for you" trigger.
Wearing any DCD is like being triggered into chastity with the 'Chaste little d*ck" chastity trigger.

If anyone has a chastity trigger that could be included - please- send to me via private message on the WMM site.

i wish to thank all WMM hypnostists for making files and sharing them on this site.
i wish to thank all users who contact me with questions, concerns, requests and advice.

Best regards to all,
Trainer ba
Very respectfully,
Trainer ba, boy arthur, ba
boy_arthur_tx
AOL - Leth7luv@aol.com
boy_arthur_tx
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Hypno BDSM