Hypno in scene

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Hypno in scene

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 16th, 2013, 1:17 pm

I've been wondering about physical contact during hypnosis. For instance, if training a subject to be more nipple centric would touching subjects nipples during trance break the trance? Is this counter intuitive because it's more necessary for the mind to make up the pleasure than to experience the actual sensations?

It seems to me this would apply to many other areas of sex play as well.

Comments, observations?
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » May 16th, 2013, 1:30 pm

i can still trance and move around but it feels different than a trance where i am only laying down. this bothered me initially but once i recognized i was still in a trance even though it did not feel right i was able to get results. i have only had success with minimal moving like touching nipples, but from what i understand others are able to do much more complex actions and have no trouble staying in trance.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 16th, 2013, 1:34 pm

Thanks Somehopper. Have some experience with moving myself (nipples, j/o, etc) in trance. I was thinking more the Hypnotist/Dom touching the subject during trance.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mutazoa » May 16th, 2013, 10:00 pm

Normally physical contact during a trance shouldn't wake the subject, unless the contact was of a forceful and/or painful nature. If you watch a stage hypnosis show you'll see the hypnotist touching the subjects frequently, such as to single certain subjects in the group out for the next skit.

If the physical contact is of an offensive or in-appropriate nature, such as fondling some one who has not agreed to such contact (i.e. a hypnotharapist using a session to molest a patient), the subject may or may not awaken, but the memory will remain (even if the subject is told to forget it) and will eventually come back to bite the tist in the ass.

Usually though, physical contact isn't really necessary. Even if you want, to use your example, to make your subject more nipple-centric. You don't need to touch the subject's nipples during trance...you should be able to have the subject recall the sensation of their nipples being played with and then create a link in their subconscious between that sensation and a pleasurable or arousing sensation they have experienced.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 17th, 2013, 9:13 pm

Thanks Mutoza. Nipples were exactly what I had in mind. Trying to fine tune a subs nips and wondered if working them while in trance was of benefit. It sounds from your response like ok but no major gain.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ocntrl » May 26th, 2013, 1:46 pm

As with any suggestion, the more experiences the subc can reference the better.

An interesting approach you can take is playing with actual and suggested touch in the following way:

- suggest feeling touch while actually touching
- suggest feeling touch while not actually touching
- suggest not feeling touch while actually touching
- suggest not feeling touch while not actually touching

With a proper trance, following suggestions, the subjects reaction will be driven by the suggestion, not the actual touch, making the suggestions even stronger over the physical aspect.

Worth playing with.

oc
Trance... everyone can do it.
List of my files: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsInR4dFNlYXJjaCI6IiIsInNlbEF1dGhvcnMiOlsiNDM2NzUiXX0=
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Hypno BDSM