Hypnosis for Spanking Sensitivity/Fear/Humiliation

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis for Spanking Sensitivity/Fear/Humiliation

Postby hypnoneeds » July 12th, 2013, 5:03 pm

I've posted a version of this in other forums, my apologies for the repetitiveness. I'm trying to find as much information as possible. I thought that hypnoBDSM would also be a good place to seek counsel.

Historically speaking, I like to be spanked. Unfortunately it is one of those fetishes that, for me, is twisted the wrong way. What would be really cool is if somehow spanking could be turned back to its true intention, which is a form of punishment.

Does anyone know or have any suggestions on the use of hypnosis to reprogram myself? Ideally I'd like to somehow NOT like spanking, to the point of fearing it. It would be ideal if somehow hypnosis could dramatically reduce my pain threshold to where even a very mild spanking would be very painful, it would be humiliating, embarrassing, I'd cry and all that stuff.

What are the possibilities for hypnosis being effective in for this desired outcome?
hypnoneeds

Postby Xtrex486 » July 31st, 2013, 9:31 pm

Is possible, to reprogram yourself, (or that someone do it for you), to fear it like it ws a punishment, and to create the humilliation effect in you, althgoug it will deppend a lot, in how you are comfortable if the dom, can d o a good job, or if you can understand to the core a script to this.

I will give you and advice of how more or less to do it;

You will need to convert all the pleasure feeled when spanked in to pain (i recommend you to do this several times, if this are you seeking, if not do it only one time or just jump this step), Then next make your ass very sensible (This is easy, to test the part of sensibility expose your ass, and make it feel the air, then do the reprograming, to the point that you will feel the air in your ass(like pain or pleasure, that is for you))

-Pretty much after that you will have to reprograme your mind, so you fear and disgust the act of beign spanked (This will be very hard, i recommend yourself, to associate spanking with something very disgusting or shamefull), then i recommend you to associate the act of beign spanked, for something very bad and scary. (Do not pass this step until you are sure this is clear)

-After this put yourself in a possition that the very act of beign spanked is very humiliated, that you feel a lot of pain, that you a re a grown person, at that is embarasing to be spanked, and generate a feeling of impotency, for beign spanked.

-It will help is you reprogram your self, to think that each time you have been a bad girl/boy(heck each time you do sometthing you consider bad), you gonna get spanked, and to feel the feeling, of each spank, and the fear that comes at your back, that chiling, and to remember and think how painfully it will become, when you are spanked.

Tips:

This is a very hard toppic, is posibble that if you do it worng you will create a complete aversion to be spanked, altghoug this will only happens, if you concentrate to much in this visualation.

I recomend you that each night before going to sleep, to try some of the things i told you up, for best and faster effects..

It will deppend a lot of you and you subconcious mind, that this works,a dn wil be work.

Your imagination will help you a lot, when doing something of the up points, use a lot your imagination to feel, everything you want.

Again if this work is about all how you manage this in your mind, Is very possible, but try to do it various nights, and do it in slowly steps, because this is huge reprograming.

--------

Well i wish you good luck, and see if this advice work to you, and at least you can use something of this. If you want a script of how to do it, that is a little more complicated.

Well thats all this is Xtrex486
Bye
Xtrex486

Return to Hypno BDSM