Can you get a Hypno-Guard for Ballbusting?

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Can you get a Hypno-Guard for Ballbusting?

Postby obey_evolution » October 29th, 2013, 2:25 pm

Is is possible to create a file that prevents you from the worst of the pain in a ballbusting session? I guess that if you don't feel anything, it would be like that anal lube that has the painkillers in it (ie. dangerous). Still, it would be cool to have a ballbusting pain shield. Is this possible?
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » October 29th, 2013, 3:09 pm

Yes, it is possible to block sensations hypnotically. But, if ballbusting is your fetish, doesn't that imply that you like the pain on some level?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Nate80 » October 29th, 2013, 4:46 pm

It's possible, but imho, foolish. these are your balls we're talking about. cbt is one thing. getting to the point your body is giving you a safe word - and trying to ignore it, is ... unhealthy.

instead I'd suggest get a slow word, so your dom or whoever can ease off and you can naturally develop pain tolerance. you'll probably enjoy the journey more anyway.

but maybe set up a quick pain relief trigger to calm the pain to manageable levels after the session though. (don't use this in place of the slow word. pain is usually there for a reason, and more pain means bigger problem)

sorry to sound like a kill joy, but safe, sane* and consensual trumps all in BDSM :p

(*I've scripted lucid dreams... sane is .... malleable)
Nate80
Regular
Regular

Postby obey_evolution » October 30th, 2013, 11:30 am

Endo wrote:Yes, it is possible to block sensations hypnotically. But, if ballbusting is your fetish, doesn't that imply that you like the pain on some level?

Thanks, I was looking for confirmation that blocking of localized pain was possible. I agree that this isn't a good example, but I was just watching ballbusting clips for fun on fetlife. On a related note, I have tried a number of files that indicate that you should feel pain (For example, Phantom Rapist, Ultra Dildo, ....) and have 'felt' contact and pressure for lack of a better word. I have not experienced any pain. Is this just a level-of-suggestibility issue or is pain a separate thing in some way?
:-)
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Return to Hypno BDSM