Please, please may i...

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Please, please may i...

Postby Uninterested » June 6th, 2014, 5:47 am

:oops:
Unable to release without someone's permission, needing to use handcuffs to stop myself teasing and painful clamps for reinforcement...

Please, please let me release, You have to decide for me i have no choice. Please respond in poll whether i should be denied, denied and hurt for a number of minutes equal to posts on this thread...or if i am to be allowed a release (please!) and whether i must wear clamps and bondage for minutes equal to posts before that. Please feel free to post further instructions, or links to a file i must listen to (i will play it during bondage if that is selected, without knowing what it is)...

Please, please unnnffff...please let this sub cum...
Uninterested

Postby outkast1728 » June 6th, 2014, 8:42 am

You must also listen to EMG blank then message me
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Uninterested » June 6th, 2014, 9:25 am

Done with the file, waiting for poll to close before carrying out my fate...
Uninterested

Postby Endo » June 6th, 2014, 4:54 pm

Oh dear. Please be careful when responding to Outkast, he has a history. If something smells fishy or noncon, please ignore him.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Uninterested » June 6th, 2014, 8:56 pm

Thank you for your concern, but i'm much more worried about breaking this tie before the poll closes (2 days total). Please vote...i need to obey! Please!

Thank you to Outkast for taking an interest in my fate, and making me listen to that Blank file...feeling very submissive and ashamed of being such a disappointment...

Anybody please vote in this poll and post if you have something to say or just want to add minutes to my pain assignment if it applies :oops:
Uninterested

Postby boomsmee » June 7th, 2014, 12:04 am

Tisk tisk, if you really wanted to cum, you would have begged better than that. I think a few more days would help encourage you, and I have not so nicely broken the tie...
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Uninterested » June 7th, 2014, 1:11 am

Thank You for posting and taking an interest in my predicament...i hope someone tips the balance in favor of granting permission, but if You think i need more denial and pain, You must know better than i do...i will obey the outcome when the poll closes.

If it comes down to denial with pain (shivers) at the end of the poll, i know what i will need to do immediately, but i don't know how long to continue my denial. Should i make it dependent on posts or votes or something? i can't just call it "denial" if the game is over and i'm free to do what i want. Input sought, and more votes, hopefully for release, please??? :oops:
Uninterested

Re: Please May I

Postby hypnomaster1 » June 7th, 2014, 1:51 am

No you may not RELEASE, I think you need to suffer more in pain and listen to CURSE CUM PRODUCTION BUT every time you feel like you will cum you will feel a chastity device on you, not allowing to CUM.
hypnomaster1
Regular
Regular

Postby Uninterested » June 7th, 2014, 1:58 am

Yes Sir, i am starting the file, readying my clamps, mmmmmm...i neeeed to be released...Thank You for Your response and your vote, even though i am desperate...
Uninterested

Postby Uninterested » June 7th, 2014, 2:19 am

*moans* That hit home. i am up against a brick wall, unable to release or escape, and now i'm so fucking needy and it's going to get worse...there is no escape...please...please allow me release...ohhhhh that was so painful and sexy at the same time...i need to cum please please somebody release me!!
Uninterested

Postby outkast1728 » June 7th, 2014, 7:34 am

Denied and you must begin using this file:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2311/Curse-Cum-Last.php

considering you are single this ought to be very interesting to see how it affects you
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Uninterested » June 7th, 2014, 9:07 am

*moans* with curse CCP?? This should be interesting
i will listen right now
*puts on headphones*
how much do i need to do this?
i can feel my chances of release tomorrow slipping away...
*kneels down*
if that happens...
*clicks play*
what should i do???
Uninterested

Postby outkast1728 » June 7th, 2014, 9:27 am

who knows... 8O
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Uninterested » June 7th, 2014, 11:04 am

So many feelings with that file...mostly neeeeeed...i wonder if it will help if i listen again...

Feels so natural yet unbearable to be denied like this...if i keep listening, maybe there will be relief somehow, maybe i can accept...

Please, please i don't know what to do, i don't know what i need to do. i think i need to cum, but i must obey instead, that's what's best
Uninterested

Postby Uninterested » June 7th, 2014, 11:27 pm

No no no no no please please i don't want it to be that option...but i must submit to the determined punishment...

i'll be getting out some painful devices, and some restraints (unless the votes please come in to help me :cry: please) and playing a playlist of the files commanded on this thread while punishing myself. i will suffer pain, and i will not release. Those alligator style clips...*shivers*

i'm really scared but excited to be punished, i know this must be what i really need...i have no choice...

Please help me determine how long my continued denial is to be for, and what (if any) files i should continue with, and any other suggested punishment that should be part of tonight's pain climax, which is what You have decided i will have instead of the pleasure climax i am in desperate, drooling need of...

Please release me instead, i beg all of You...
Uninterested

PLEASE PLEASE MAY I

Postby hypnotizeme30 » June 13th, 2014, 1:35 am

WELL I DON'T KNOW? SHOULD I GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO RELEASE? OR SHOULD I MAKE YOU SUFFER EVEN LONGER? Maybe make you wear a cock cage so you can't play with yourself, or maybe make it so that when you are playing with yourself, every time you get close to CUMMING, the feeling will go away :twisted: Tell me what you would do for the right t o CUM and maybe I will release you from this predicament and let you cum.....
hypnotizeme30

Postby OxyFemboi » June 13th, 2014, 3:57 am

Should I make you suffer longer? Well ... yes.

You need to listen to Sarnoga's The Curse of The Teeny Weenie file once a day for the next three weeks. Here is the link so you can download it easily: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10640

Who knows" Maybe the Fourth of July will be your Independence Day! Enjoy!
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Hypno BDSM