Looking for Brainwashing MP3 to Make Me Perfect For Her

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

Looking for Brainwashing MP3 to Make Me Perfect For Her

Postby animegodkira2 » June 21st, 2014, 11:12 pm

I am looking for to help train/brainwash me into being the perfect submissive husband, I want to do this before I ask her to be mine

I feel doing this I will be what she truly deserves in a man, a man that will be the perfect sub else where in life but she wants me to lead in sex

I was wondering if someone could help make a MP3 to train me so I can be perfect for her

I can also pay for this up to $60
please respond to this message THX
animegodkira2

Postby dreamgilrsgt » June 30th, 2014, 11:12 am

I have found perfect files from http://dreamgirlsgt.com , this site provides every details to be perfect submissive husband. I had downloaded files from this site and it helped me.

Thanks.
dreamgilrsgt

Postby ProfessorPig » June 30th, 2014, 11:51 am

mistress elana has a very powerful file called obey women that sounds like it would be a good fit for your desires. a word of warning for the file, there is no awakener at the end and it will take you very deep. i lost most of a day when i left that one on repeat and i have trouble trancing for more than an hour straight.

its important to ask though, does she want this? if she is with you and is happy its more than likely that she likes who you are now and its possible that creating a shift in your personality would alter you in a way she disapproves of.

anyway, good luck on your proposal!
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Return to Hypno BDSM