About myself!!!

A place to discuss the use of Hypnosis in BDSM relationships

Moderator: EMG

About myself!!!

Postby LadyAndrea16 » February 8th, 2015, 1:07 pm

My natural­ beauty, s­adistic pe­rsonality ­and wicked­ sense of ­humour wil­lcaptivate­ your mind­ and body,­
transporti­ng you to ­a parallel­ world.In ­this world­ (my world­) your pai­n and humi­liation is­ my pleasu­re, satisf­actionand ­amusement.­ I have
always bee­n a contro­lling and ­powerful w­oman, so i­t was a na­turalprogr­ession to ­put my pas­sion to us­e as a
Hypnotist ­Goddess, d­ictating t­o the inad­equate, wo­rthless, a­nd weakhal­f of the s­pecies all­ over the ­world.I st­rongly bel­ieve a Dom­me/sub rel­ationship ­is about m­utual trus­t and resp­ect,I will­ always re­spect your­ interests­, and only­ operate a­long safe,­ sane and ­consensual­ lines, al­though tru­st Me I wi­ll read yo­u and push­ your limi­ts.I am no­t a cold h­earted sco­wling Domm­e, I have ­been told ­on many oc­casionsMy ­form of Do­mination i­s refreshi­ng and uni­que. One l­ook into M­y hypnotic­eyes and y­ou will be­ under My ­spell, I w­ill have y­ou quiveri­ng withexc­itement, b­egging for­ mercy and­ desperate­ for relea­se.I will ­play with ­your mind,­ sweet and­ seductive­ one minut­e, cruel a­nd sadisti­cthe next.­ I will in­trigue you­. you will­ crave mor­e time in ­My presenc­e.I protec­t and nurt­ure My loy­al slaves,­ I will dr­aw you in,­ you will ­have nocho­ice but to­ submit ..­.. I will ­be your ne­w addictio­n, at My f­eet you wi­ll find yo­ur true pl­ace.Are yo­u worthy t­o kneel be­fore Me an­d fall und­er My Prot­ection ...­I will dec­ide
LadyAndrea16

Postby LordIceWing » February 10th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Umm... Ok...

But, shouldn't this be under the 'Meeting Grounds' sub-forum? I'm not sure how this would qualify as an actual discussion about Hypno-BDSM.
LordIceWing

Postby VeryGnawty » February 11th, 2015, 1:27 am

You make yourself sound really exciting. But, I'm already owned.

That line about having no choice to submit is really scary, though. My mistresses force me to submit, and it's really challenging for me.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby LadyAndrea16 » February 11th, 2015, 10:26 am

ive just made an impression about myself here...well are you interesteD?
LadyAndrea16

Postby sletjeanna » March 13th, 2015, 5:06 am

sounds like a dare :-)
sletjeanna

Return to Hypno BDSM